Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

That's one to get to the top of the class

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:27 AM

Yesterday I read that UK schools are taking away play areas from the premises, in the wake of all the insurnace claims..

Take a look at this:

These schoolchildren in southern China are so keen to get to school that they make the perilous journey on narrow wooden ladders every day, with no safety precautions.

Their village in the remote Badagong mountains in Sangzhi county is surrounded by sheer drops on every side, making the school run a daily struggle.

The only way out of Zhang Jiawan village, unless the children have time for a four-hour cross country detour, is via a series of rickety-looking ladders leading down to the valley below.

View: Full article here

Posted Image

#2    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,897 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:15 AM

That is some seriously beautiful landscape.  The views at the top must make the daily climb up and down worthwhile just on their own.  I don't know how I would feel if I had a child so young making the daily journey though, surely they are supervised?

Imagine all the fresh mountain air 24/7 - I'm more than a little jealous.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#3    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:20 AM

Can you imagine waiting for the kids to come home from school.

Dad “what’s for dinner love
Mum “not sure yet, it depends who how many make it home from school
Dad “so there’s a chance of extra portions then

Posted Image

#4    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

I can see why he doesn't look down. Man paerent here in the state would be screaming their head off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users