Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Searching for a show.

jenny04

Hello!

I was watching a TV show a couple years back, possibly 2003-2004 area and its was an older show I think, maybe Unexplained Mysteries or something like Ripelys Believe it or not and it had a short story about automatic writing. It was talking about this women who was capable of an astral projection,connection with spirits or something and "they" where able to show her, or guide her hand to draw plants from other planets. The drawings where like those you would find in an encyclopedia, I think I remember three drawings, and they were like the fruits of mars and venus and another planet. They are in some muesum somewhere Im pretty sure in the united states, I dont remember much else.

I've been looking for this show and for this clip forever, its been driving me absolutely crazy! I've looked every where I can think of and nothing, please help me out?

I remember something similar, it it was this young women who had what she said was experience extraterrestrial visions that she painted. I think the program was about alien abduction and this young women was from Australia. She had a her paintings shown in some sort of art exhibition. They were quite beautiful pictures.

I have this documentary somewhere in my collection, but I dont have the time right now to go through them all to find it (have a a few hundred). But maybe this rings a bell for you. Let me know if you find it.

Edited by EllJay

I tried to find it by the information you gave me but still nothing.. Would you happen to remember the name or maybe a helpful link? I've been looking for this for years and still cant find it. Thank for your help though i do appreciate it!

Ok, I've found it. It's a documentary called The Real 4400. The girls name is Tracy Taylor.

You can see the whole documentary here (her part starts around 27-28min into it) >> [media=]

[/media]

I hope this was the one you were talking about.

Some info about her, and her work>>

About Artist

Tracey Taylor was born in Western Australia with natural artistic

abilities evident since early childhood. Several experiences have

triggered an expansion of her awareness causing her to complete these

amazing works of art. Through the artwork Tracey visually communicates

multilayered information through the use of geometry, symbology and

colour. Tracey's artwork is described as flowing through her, like a

downloading of knowledge then interpreted into this visual form.

Tracey understands that the information encoded within the artwork is

having some profound transforming effects on consciousness around the

globe. The art has links to evolution, earth changes, cosmology,

ancient cultures, sacred geometry, quantum physics, inter-dimensional

realities, healing and extraterrestrial life. Some of the drawings

even include co-ordinates, mathematical formula and ancient script.

葬Geometry has been used for centuries to impart important information

about the origins of humanity. Colour resonates as a multidimensional

image and vibration, reflective of the nature of our universe.鋳

If you are interested to experience the artwork for yourself you may

view them through the 腺lueprint Art・section on this site. To find

out more about Tracey see the 禅ransmissions・section where you will

find a selection of her writings for viewing.

Some of here work>> http://members.iinet...eys_Gallery.htm

Here is a PDF-article about her ans her story /you need to have Acrobat Reader or FoxItinstalled to watch it, both is freeware) >> http://ww1.prweb.com...TaylorStory.pdf

Her site in the Webarchive>> http://web.archive.o...cblueprint.com/

Some of the art>>

TraceyTaylorworkofart.JPG

TraceyTaylorBWdrawing.JPG

LgeSpikey.jpg

• Like 1

Sadly thats not it. These pictures looked like regular plant study drawings but at the bottom it said 'fruit of mats' or something simular. Also the fruit would look very strange but not geometrical in anyway. Very interesting documentery though!

You sure it was an American? I saw something like that once but it was in Eastern Europe. Just about like you say, a whole museum devoted to this one person's work (a guy?) full of drawings of surreal plants and animals that were supposed to be from another world. I remember thinking it would be awesome if they published them. I don't think it was Ripley's. It might've been on "Beyond Bizarre" Or, what the heck was that other one, "Would You Believe it?" or something like that. Used to run in the same timeslot as BB. Almost the exact same show but with a different name and narration.

Edit: This might be another whole different person from the one you're thinking.

Edited by Oniomancer

To add: It might be somebody whose work is is in the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore. They have quite a substantial collection of work by so-called "Outsider" artists, including some who did automatic writing and art. http://www.avam.org/