Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

GMO corn to be highly toxic

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#91    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,874 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 07 July 2013 - 07:13 AM, said:

Thats it? Thats the only brainfart you can exhale?

~snip

Interesting ... humans don't normally exhale in that manner ... tell me how is it that you are able to fart in such a unique manner ?
Or Is it an unfortunate side effect  due to consuming GMO produce ? How long have you been farting in such a manner ? Has it been pleasant for those close to you if any or loved ones, those that might love you enough to tolerate that quirkiness in you ?

Or Is it just something the 'Angels' from that god that you know of that tells you that ? Have you been documented to fart in such a manner ? I mean proven 'Scientifically" according to your standards of what and how science is defined of course ...

Thanks in advance for your interesting contribution to the world of GMO knowledge ...
Sincerely I await ...

Kind regards ...

~ just me ~

~

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#92    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,947 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

I thought so, no proof of GMO corn to be highly toxic. What a surprise.

And that bogus claim
Goes down the drain

BTW, you should get rid off the third eye, and grow more grey matter instead.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#93    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,874 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 07 July 2013 - 09:26 AM, said:

I thought so, no proof of GMO corn to be highly toxic. What a surprise.

And that bogus claim
Goes down the drain

BTW, you should get rid off the third eye, and grow more grey matter instead.

More of your breath farts ? Can I document this as 'scientific' proof ?
I'll note the date and time ... how often do you fart in such a manner in the course of a day ? Do you have any recollections of it before consuming GMO corn ?

Tell me more about the so called 'angels' and this 'god' that you derive your authority from ...
Did they tell you GMO corn is safe to eat and not toxic ? Or I'm sorry ... I apologise ... not highly toxic ...did they consume it too ? Or is it only you that consumes it ?

Thanks in advance again for your interesting revelations to our knowledge of GMO corn ...
Sincerely I again await ...

Sincere regards ...

~ just me ~

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#94    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,947 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 07 July 2013 - 09:33 AM, said:

More of your breath farts ? Can I document this as 'scientific' proof ?
I'll note the date and time ... how often do you fart in such a manner in the course of a day ? Do you have any recollections of it before consuming GMO corn ?

Tell me more about the so called 'angels' and this 'god' that you derive your authority from ...
Did they tell you GMO corn is safe to eat and not toxic ? Or I'm sorry ... I apologise ... not highly toxic ...did they consume it too ? Or is it only you that consumes it ?

Thanks in advance again for your interesting revelations to our knowledge of GMO corn ...
Sincerely I again await ...

Sincere regards ...

~ just me ~
Again, how many were hospitalized after consuming GMO? How cancer rates "behave" in US before 1997, and after? Very simple questions. Five three year old would comprehend.
No answer? No surprise, again, because all this anti-GMO craze is nothing but unhealthy hysteria, driven by paranoia and ignorance.

I only hope, more people like Mark Lynas will come into senses.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#95    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,874 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:12 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 07 July 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

Again, how many were hospitalized after consuming GMO? How cancer rates "behave" in US before 1997, and after? Very simple questions. Five three year old would comprehend.
No answer? No surprise, again, because all this anti-GMO craze is nothing but unhealthy hysteria, driven by paranoia and ignorance.

I only hope, more people like Mark Lynas will come into senses.

Oh I don't know ... yet ? How do you know what caused cancer that is questioned in the first place ? Nicotine ? Carbon monoxide ? Lead ? Or just plain genetically prone ? Or is it cancer no GMO ... no cancer yes GMO ? How do you associate or correlate the number of increase or decline to GMO produce or not ?

Care to share more of your 'scientific' sources ? Or the 'Angels and your god' did identify to you which is which ? Care to offer some legitimacy to your claims proposed on the connection between the variation of the number of cancer cases in regards of consuming or not of consuming such produce ?

Paranoia i can understand and I even sympathise even, with empathy ... ignorance ? Well that depends on where the insults originate from ...

Tell me more of your evidence of numbers ? What else do you associate with this wonder GMO produce as having a positive or maybe negative influence on ?

World wide car accident rates ?
Occurrences of rape and incest cases ?
What about murder rates in relation to population ratios ?

Are the numbers in decline or the opposite ? Is it due to the availability of GMO not highly toxic corn ?
And in what manner and how did you correlate the association ? By assumption or supposition or postulation ?
Or is it just something that the 'Angels and this god' that you mention of just happened to reveal to you one day ?
If so when did this happen ? Do you have any proof ? Any verifiable or documented material presented ?

This has been most interesting and I most appreciate your time and effort to initiate this mind expanding exercise ... I am most grateful

I await your response with great anticipation ...

YOurs with sincere regards ...

~ just me ~

PS - Oh send my regards too to the 'Angels and this god' that you speak of ..

~

'

#96    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,947 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:24 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 07 July 2013 - 10:12 AM, said:

Oh I don't know ... yet ? How do you know what caused cancer that is questioned in the first place ? Nicotine ? Carbon monoxide ? Lead ? Or just plain genetically prone ? Or is it cancer no GMO ... no cancer yes GMO ? How do you associate or correlate the number of increase or decline to GMO produce or not ?

Care to share more of your 'scientific' sources ? Or the 'Angels and your god' did identify to you which is which ? Care to offer some legitimacy to your claims proposed on the connection between the variation of the number of cancer cases in regards of consuming or not of consuming such produce ?

Paranoia i can understand and I even sympathise even, with empathy ... ignorance ? Well that depends on where the insults originate from ...

Tell me more of your evidence of numbers ? What else do you associate with this wonder GMO produce as having a positive or maybe negative influence on ?

Are the numbers in decline or the opposite ? Is it due to the availability of GMO not highly toxic corn ?
And in what manner and how did you correlate the association ? By assumption or supposition or postulation ?
Or is it just something that the 'Angels and this god' that you mention of just happened to reveal to you one day ?
If so when did this happen ? Do you have any proof ? Any verifiable or documented material presented ?

This has been most interesting and I most appreciate your time and effort to initiate this mind expanding exercise ... I am most grateful

I await your response with great anticipation ...

YOurs with sincere regards ...

~ just me ~

PS - Oh send my regards too to the 'Angels and this god' that you speak of ..

~
Again, bring GMO corn to be highly toxic proof on table. Simple.
BTW if you can't see sarcasm, once again, get rid of the third eye.

#97    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,874 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:44 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 07 July 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

Again, bring GMO corn to be highly toxic proof on table. Simple.
BTW if you can't see sarcasm, once again, get rid of the third eye.

Which table ? The table that you cover with 'sarcasm' ?
Define highly toxic ? Enough to cause cancer ? Or enough to raise complications that might lead to cancer ?
What levels of toxicity are you referring to ? In an immediate sense ? Or levels that might cause concern in a year or perhaps two ? How long is one expected to consume this not 'highly' toxic corn that you mention ?

Get rid of the third eye ? Did those 'Angels or the god' that you mentioned further endowed you with more authority and powers to now command and instruct the use of usernames ? Or is it the 'physical' third eye that is reputed to exist in the brain? Do you propose that I have it surgically removed ? Why ? Just because you don't believe that I am worthy of it like everyone else or is it just because you are adamant that you have won 'this' argument ... ? Were we arguing ? Frankly I was just engaging in a debate ... even if it was an argument ... what cause have you to judge that just because you do not accept or acknowledge a different point of view as a declaration of 'victory' ? I know ... the 'Angels and this god' that you mention told you so didn't they ? What else did they tell you .. that you will never die of cancer because you consume these not highly toxic corn ? Or because you are deemed 'special' ?

How often do you consume these produce by the way ? I am curious to know.

Again I await your response ...

YOurs in doubt and sincerely

~ just me ~

`

'

#98    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,947 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:47 AM

Yeap, no answer to the simple question... Tells a lot...

edit: BTW I almost see bubbles forming on the corners of you mouth, third eye (which you should get rid of)....

Edited by bmk1245, 07 July 2013 - 10:49 AM.

#99    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,874 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:54 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 07 July 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

Yeap, no answer to the simple question... Tells a lot...

edit: BTW I almost see bubbles forming on the corners of you mouth, third eye (which you should get rid of)....

And where are your answers to my numerous queries may I ask ?
Simple answers is where simple minds gather them, and also lazy minds too ...

THe answers are many and is open to inquiring minds ... not 'undisclosed', unlabelled and revealed pointedly to ones own profit or gloatingly expounded ...

Yes I must thank you for those bubbles ... I am sorry ... but I haven;t had such a good laugh since ... well just last month actually ...
:tu:

~

'

#100    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,947 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:12 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 07 July 2013 - 10:54 AM, said:

And where are your answers to my numerous queries may I ask ?
[...]
You mean answers to such blatant stupidity as

View Postthird_eye, on 07 July 2013 - 10:12 AM, said:

[....]
[...]
???
What Seralini et al research "revealed"?!

View Postthird_eye, on 07 July 2013 - 10:54 AM, said:

[...]
Simple answers is where simple minds gather them, and also lazy minds too ...

THe answers are many and is open to inquiring minds ... not 'undisclosed', unlabelled and revealed pointedly to ones own profit or gloatingly expounded ...

Yes I must thank you for those bubbles ... I am sorry ... but I haven;t had such a good laugh since ... well just last month actually ...
:tu:

~
Again, bring GMO corn to be highly toxic in discussion. Heck, I don't know how to more emphasize that...

Ok, what is highly toxic? You can answer that, I hope.

#101    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

The reason there are no "rates" for gmo issues in humans,is because THEY DO NO STUDIES .
Know why that is ?
The ONE study they did in 2001 ,PROVED ,the gmos DNA markers entered cells in our gut bacteria ,AND ALTERED IT'S DNA AND THEN REPLICATED ITSELF ,repeatedly .
They knew this from examining stool samples only ,and forwent doing biopsies on stomach tissue ,for fear it too,would be altered.
The fact the GMOS DNA replicated itself in our gut,also proved you can stop eating gmos ,but they're still in your system ,indefinately .
If you've eaten gmo anything ,in the last ten years,your DNA has been altered .

There are articles about this on line. Just google it .

So,to do a true human gmo study ,would PROVE gmos latch onto living hosts DNA,and alter it,which is what causes...what is that .. you know,mutated DNA replicating.....its on the tip of my tongue .
Rates of that,have GONE THRU THE ROOF ,in the last ten years ...

In any case,they won't ever do a human study ,as it would blow up in their faces ,big time .
Ddduuhhhhhh

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 07 July 2013 - 03:05 PM.

Miss me?

#102    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,874 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 07 July 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

~snip

Ok, what is highly toxic? You can answer that, I hope.

In the current context and from well observed incidences on this thread alone ... I propose : your mentality and your lies ...

You call me stupid and ignorant ... I know I am not and on more that numerous occasions I have proven to the satisfaction of many learned and well informed individuals of with myriad levels of respected and or certified disciplines or professions that I am not.
- henceforth I conclude with sufficient evidence that you are the blatant liar.

Proven and documented ... no need for 'Angels and God' regardless of what your ' "angels" and "god" ' tells you.

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 07 July 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

~snip

So,to do a true human gmo study ,would PROVE gmos latch onto living hosts DNA,and alter it,which is what causes...what is that .. you know,mutated DNA replicating.....its on the tip of my tongue .
Rates of that,have GONE THRU THE ROOF ,in the last ten years ...

~snip

:lol:

But you just know what the reply would be ... the blame is always on someone and something else ... when hydrogenated and saturated fat was proven to be causing complications they blame Cholesterol then when that was proven to be wrong, they blamed 'bad' Cholesterol ... then the blame was on fat in common food intake and they went on to skim milk and made more profits out of spreading misinformation ... then it was eggs and then they just blamed the consumers ... 'bad' parents ... lifestyle ... bad purchase choices and habits.

How long has the proposed Anti bacteria Anti fungal Anti Virus supplements, steroids and hormones in farmed animals to make them better and healthier for the people and solve Global Food Supply Shortages and 'eradicate' Famine ? Antibiotics as common cure all ? ... and then blame other sources for the side effects ?

Toxic just means if you drop dead in 'five seconds' to them and highly toxic must mean more than ten people that must drop dead in five seconds ... :lol:

~

'

#103    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,947 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

The reason there are no "rates" for gmo issues in humans,is because THEY DO NO STUDIES .
Know why that is ?
The ONE study they did in 2001 ,PROVED ,the gmos DNA markers entered cells in our gut bacteria ,AND ALTERED IT'S DNA AND THEN REPLICATED ITSELF ,repeatedly .[...]
Boomer

As this low level of epsps in the intestinal microflora did not increase after consumption of the meal containing GM soya, we conclude that gene transfer did not occur during the feeding experiment.
(Netherwood et al, Nat. Biotech. 22, 204 - 209 (2004))

[...]
If you've eaten gmo anything ,in the last ten years,your DNA has been altered .
[...]
Of course, all became potatoheads, posts from ignoramuses just proves that...

#104    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,947 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 07 July 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

In the current context and from well observed incidences on this thread alone ... I propose : your mentality and your lies ...
[...]
Funny thing, hysteria about India farmers suicides caused by GMO turns out to be socioeconomic problem, neat. Highly toxic (without slight attempt to present supporting data) claim goes down the drain
And you accuse me of lies?! Brilliant... As I already stated, anti-GMO craze is nothing more but hypocrisy/ignorance/lies driven hysteria.

[...]
- henceforth I conclude with sufficient evidence that you are the blatant liar.
[...]
If that so? Heh, anti-GMO crowd failed on almost every claim... Where did I lied, huh?

[...]Global Food Supply Shortages and 'eradicate' Famine ? Antibiotics as common cure all ? ... and then blame other sources for the side effects ?
[...]
Read this, efking hypocrite with bloody hands:

In 2002, Zambia cut off the flow of genetically modified food (mostly maize) from UN's World Food Programme on the basis of the Cartagena Protocol.[35][36] This left the population without food aid during a famine.[37]
(bolding mine, link)

Edit: missing letter

Edited by bmk1245, 08 July 2013 - 11:35 AM.

#105    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,874 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 08 July 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

Funny thing, hysteria about India farmers suicides caused by GMO turns out to be socioeconomic problem, neat. Highly toxic (without slight attempt to present supporting data) claim goes down the drain
And you accuse me of lies?! Brilliant... As I already stated, anti-GMO craze is nothing more but hypocrisy/ignorance/lies driven hysteria.

Sure sure ... nothing more ... you have already proven to be a liar with poor reading ability and poorer comprehension skills ... why boother eh ?

If that so? Heh, anti-GMO crowd failed on almost every claim... Where did I lied, huh?

You just did ;)

Read this, efking hypocrite with bloody hands:
(bolding mine, link)

Edit: missing letter

Sure ... show me something more of what I've not read before on these elaborate schemes and their lies. For what else do they claim that is the anti and non GMO crowd should be responsible for ? The Tsunami ? THe Swine and Avian Flu pandemic ? Why not pin everything else on us eh ?
Got a kitchen sink in there somewhere ?

Tell me one thing though ... my little efserf ... why are all your sources PR for these Big Corporates ?

*Notice I use capitals as I am afraid I might offend you and your angels and gods. ;)

Zambia may have attempted to boycott GMOs because they, along with most of Europe, understand the ecological issues that persist with GM food.  The U.S. has seen a widespread adoption of genetically engineered corn, cotton and soybean crops since 1996.  About 93% of soybeans are Monsanto’s RoundUp Ready strain, meaning Monsanto’s herbicide RoundUp is inserted into the genome of the soybean. Nearly 70% of corn and cotton are GM corn and GM cotton. More than 1/3 of all the cropland in the U.S. is GM. The diversity of strains of corn, cotton, soybeans, and sugar beets are diminishing.  This trend must be reversed, as crop diversity is one of the most fundamentally important resources for human life on earth.  Crop diversity allows us to rise and meet the challenges of changing climates and constantly evolving pests and diseases.  Even a “super-strain” will become susceptible to these elements at some point.   Seed diversity, and sustainable practices such as seed saving is what will continue to yield crops, and feed the world.

.... Recent studies have concluded that Monsanto’s RoundUp herbicide causes birth defects.  However, this information may not be entirely new to the scientific community. A recent report reveals that industry regulators studies (including one commissioned by Monsanto) showed as far back as the ‘80s that RoundUp’s active ingredient glyphosate causes birth defects in laboratory animals. This information was not made public.  Regulators have consistently misled the public about glyposate’s safety. Keep in mind, this is the chemical that is present in 93% of soybeans in the U.S.

link

In 2002, Zambia cut off the flow of genetically modified food (mostly maize) from UN's World Food Programme on the basis of the Cartagena Protocol.[35][36] This left the population without food aid during a famine.[37] In December 2005 the Zambian government changed its mind in the face of further famine and allowed the importation of GM maize.[38] However, the Zambian Minister for Agriculture Mundia Sikatana has insisted that the ban on genetically modified maize remains, saying "We do not want GM (genetically modified) foods and our hope is that all of us can continue to produce non-GM foods."[39][40]

wiki link

What ? Not the anti GMO paranoid population ? Tell me ... what IS the Cartagena Protocol and what is its purpose ? :lol:

The Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety is an international agreement on biosafety, as a supplement to the Convention on Biological Diversity. The Biosafety Protocol seeks to protect biological diversity from the potential risks posed by genetically modified organisms resulting from modern biotechnology.
The Biosafety Protocol makes clear that products from new technologies must be based on the precautionary principle and allow developing nations to balance public health against economic benefits. It will for example let countries ban imports of a genetically modified organisms if they feel there is not enough scientific evidence that the product is safe and requires exporters to label shipments containing genetically altered commodities such as corn or cotton.
The required number of 50 instruments of ratification/accession/approval/acceptance by countries was reached in May 2003. In accordance with the provisions of its Article 37, the Protocol entered into force on 11 September 2003. Afghanistan became the 165th country to ratify the Protocol on 20 February 2013.[2] In addition to member countries, the European Union is a party to the Protocol, making the total number of parties 166.[2]

wiki link

Wow ... paranoid huh ? Safety ? Why if there is no possibility of the need for caution ? Are they all mad ? Or are you the liar .... my little efserf ?
Or maybe they are the liars ? Why don't you go enlighten them ? Wait ... you DO care about Biosafetydoyou not ?

Objective
In accordance with the precautionary approach, contained in Principle 15 of the Rio Declaration on Environment and Development, the objective of the Protocol is to contribute to ensuring an adequate level of protection in the field of the safe transfer, handling and use of 'living modified organisms resulting from modern biotechnology' that may have adverse effects on the conservation and sustainable use of biological diversity, taking also into account

Hmmmm adverse effects ...

Many scientists argue that there is more than enough food in the world and that the hunger crisis is caused by problems in food distribution and politics, not production, so people should not be offered food that may carry some degree of risk.
Genetic modifications often have significant unforeseen consequences, both in the initially modified organisms and their environments. For example, certain strains of maize have been developed that are toxic to plant eating insects (see Bt corn). It has been alleged those strains cross-pollinated with other varieties of wild and domestic maize and passed on these genes with a putative impact on Maize biodiversity.
Subsequent to the publication of these results, several scientists pointed out that the conclusions were based on experiments with design flaws. It is well known that the results from polymerase chain reaction (PCR) methods of analysing DNA can often be confounded by sample contamination and experimental artifacts. Appropriate controls can be included in experiments to eliminate these as a possible explanation of the results - however these controls were not included in the methods used by Quist and Chapela.

link

Scientists ? Really ?? Risks ?
What happens if all the insects are gone ? No need for bugs in your world eh ? Just hire people to take over the duties in the natural world huh ? How smart ...
Just slot right in the ecological vacuum. Brilliant ....

Future envisaged applications of GMOs are diverse and include drugs in food, bananas that produce human vaccines against infectious diseases such as Hepatitis B, metabolically engineered fish that mature more quickly, fruit and nut trees that yield years earlier, and plants that produce new plastics with unique properties. While their practicality or efficacy in commercial production has yet to be fully tested, the next decade may see exponential increases in GM product development as researchers gain increasing access to genomic resources that are applicable to organisms beyond the scope of individual projects. Safety testing of these products will also at the same time be necessary to ensure that the perceived benefits will indeed outweigh the perceived and hidden costs of development. Plant scientists, backed by results of modern comprehensive profiling of crop composition, point out that crops modified using GM techniques are less likely to have unintended changes than are conventionally bred crops.

Wow ... how about a car that runs on water ?

Advocacy groups such as Greenpeace, The Non-GMO Project and Organic Consumers Association say that risks of GM food have not been adequately identified and managed, and have questioned the objectivity of regulatory authorities. Opponents say that food derived from GMOs may be unsafe and propose it be banned, or at least labeled. They have expressed concerns about the objectivity of regulators and rigor of the regulatory process, about contamination of the non-GM food supply, about effects of GMOs on the environment and nature, and about the consolidation of control of the food supply in companies that make and sell GMOs.  

wiki link

Hmmmm paranoia and ignoramuses ? My little efserf ?

The value of current independent studies is considered by some to be problematic because, due to restrictive end-user agreements, independent researchers sometimes cannot obtain GM plants for study. Cornell University's Elson Shields, the spokesperson for a group of scientists who oppose this practice, submitted a statement to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) protesting that "as a result of restrictive access, no truly independent research can be legally conducted on many critical questions regarding the technology".[26] Scientific American noted that several studies that were initially approved by seed companies were later blocked from publication when they returned "unflattering" results.

Wow ... just open up and say "Ahhhh ... yum yumm " :lol: EPA says "NO" :rofl:

~

That is why you are a liar ... these links has been here and there and yet you keep insisting it does not exist ...
or is it because you do not read any that is posted here ?
As you evidently will never read all that I've posted because it you do read it at all, I would not have the need to post any because these are not secret or obscure.

You are just a liar who keeps wanting to believe in your world of lies and insists on isulting others who do not see it your way ...

You see ... the mind does not see simple or complicated ... it just sees clearly ... and to see clearly you need to see with a clear mind ... and with a clear mind you can see both sides of the equation ... and not only be blinded by one ...

~

You have a nice day my little efserf ;)

~

'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users