Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Activism and UFOs

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:09 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 22 April 2013 - 07:58 AM, said:

http://www.clubofrome.org/?p=703

Humanity’s systems, which uphold “business-as usual” are very resilient towards real change. Rapid change does not happen until people’s patience caused by the negative consequences of “business-as-usual” (climate change effects, inequity, resource depletion) runs out. Society’s main institutions: democracy and economy are based on short-termism, resulting in a slow societal response to challenges, which need long-term solutions and investments.

Posted Image

The human race must look to outer space within the next century or it will become extinct, Professor Stephen Hawking has warned.

I believe the human race is past the point of return and there is no turning back. ET's have warned the same in some encounters, abductions etc. so trying to get info out is a lost cause. :)

I would guess that is why Aussie leaders are now looking at the option of a small Australia. So the monetary viability does not fall short. The Club of Rome is your source? What sort of club is that? That is a genuine question, I have not heard of this club before.

What about the animals we now try to save instead of watching go extinct? What about the major debates on climate change, and how we need to be looking after the environment? What about all the alternates to fossil fuels coming about each day, and what about people like Gates who are trying to end famine? For every mongrel, there is a knight. Each bottom feeding scumbag like Rossi is countered with a Dick Smith.

LINK - California Condor

LINK - End World Hunger

Professor Hawking is making people think, he not only said that which you have quoted above, but this as well:

"But I'm an optimist. If we can avoid disaster for the next two centuries, our species should be safe, as we spread into space," he said.
Getting to another planet will prove a challenge, not to mention colonising it for humanity.

So he does not know at all, but is trying to get people moving. That's a good thing.

Man is on the up and up, but we will only stay that way of we remain vigilant of our environment. No secrets there.

I do not feel this means that there is something to uncover with regards to ET.

Edited by psyche101, 22 April 2013 - 09:11 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#17    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,846 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

Sounds good on paper,but when it hits the fan, Mankind is not going to make it Im afraid. We will muck it up to the very last one of us. Look around at just how well we are dealing with all our needs on this planet.
Seems that Man needs a good kick in the head to wake up. Maybe a Good Old Invasion would set things all Right? Then The Advanced,LoL race can get planet earth back on track.
Sad for the future genarations I know,but Seems that we cannot keep from the way we destroy everything we touch.
Grim I know But Until we change the way we breed,eat,live with one another,were not doing too well!
Just my opinion,but getting back to a peacful way of life,and without the fears of Religions,povetry ,despair,unkindness,to all creatures on this Rock were just going down that long road to extinction !

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users