Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Energy Ball

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Tucci52

Tucci52

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:44 AM

Hey everyone, this occurred to me about five to six years ago, but it is something that I will never forget. I've never really talked or told anyone about this experience, but just had the urge to put it out there recently.

It was a warm and clear night probably around 10 PM or slightly after. There was a group of us on my friend's back porch sitting in a circle just talking amongst each other. All of a sudden I heard and could feel this vibration, which came from behind me. I felt it in the back of my head first and it crept forward. My ears were suddenly full of this buzzing sound, and I could feel it throughout my body. Suddenly this greenish/blueish ball of "energy" basically shot through or out of me into the sky. It moved extremely fast, faster then anything Ive ever seem. Within a second or two it was gone, just disappeared towards the stars. I have no idea what happened or what it was. My jaw immediately dropped and I was wide eyed and speechless. I look to my left at my friend, luckily to see the same look of amazement. He looked at me and said "Dude, I saw that too". However, we were the only two that witnessed it out of a group of eight or so people.

I'm glad my friend saw it as well or else I'd think I was losing my mind, but till this day I have no idea what I experienced. I hope someone out there can help me figure this out.

#2    Jules97

Jules97

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:08 AM

Wow that is similar to something that happend to my dad about 10 years ago. He was working late around midnight at his work. He and an employee were about to leave, they walked to their car at the back of the building next to train tracks and suddenly heard a low buzz humming sound. Than a blue, white orb about the size of a beach ball flew over there heads about 20 feet over at an incredible speed, went over the train tracks and flew away in a matter of seconds. They have no idea what it was.

#3    Tucci52

Tucci52

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

I've been searching online ever since it happened but I haven't found any other experiences similar to mine that could shed some light on what this was. Thanks for sharing Jules, at least this wasn't an isolated incident.

#4    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

View PostTucci52, on 18 April 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

Hey everyone, this occurred to me about five to six years ago, but it is something that I will never forget. I've never really talked or told anyone about this experience, but just had the urge to put it out there recently.

It was a warm and clear night probably around 10 PM or slightly after. There was a group of us on my friend's back porch sitting in a circle just talking amongst each other. All of a sudden I heard and could feel this vibration, which came from behind me. I felt it in the back of my head first and it crept forward. My ears were suddenly full of this buzzing sound, and I could feel it throughout my body. Suddenly this greenish/blueish ball of "energy" basically shot through or out of me into the sky. It moved extremely fast, faster then anything Ive ever seem. Within a second or two it was gone, just disappeared towards the stars. I have no idea what happened or what it was. My jaw immediately dropped and I was wide eyed and speechless. I look to my left at my friend, luckily to see the same look of amazement. He looked at me and said "Dude, I saw that too". However, we were the only two that witnessed it out of a group of eight or so people.

I'm glad my friend saw it as well or else I'd think I was losing my mind, but till this day I have no idea what I experienced. I hope someone out there can help me figure this out.

Could have been ball lightning, atmospheric plasma, or some other anomolous Earth lights. http://inamidst.com/lights/  Why do you think it came from you, and not just flew by close to where you were?

Edited by DBunker, 18 April 2013 - 03:12 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#5    Tucci52

Tucci52

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

I definitely did not produce it or anything. The sensation that came from it though made it feel like it passed through me. It could have just flew by extremely close to me, I don't know for sure; it only lasted a matter of seconds. If it passed near me it was definitely within inches of me. I'll take a look at your link dbunker; hopefully that will explain what it was.

#6    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

Were you entirely sober in every way?

#7    Tucci52

Tucci52

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:51 AM

At that moment yes, later that evening no haha

#8    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:26 AM

View PostTucci52, on 19 April 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

At that moment yes, later that evening no haha
I take that to mean you were drinking at the time, or something else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users