Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Olympia Beer offers $1M for captured Bigfoot

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31    MasterFlint

MasterFlint

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

Wonder if this bounty has a time limit...  If I catch one next year I better not get screwed out of my award!

#32    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,442 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

If someone " caught " a live Bigfoot, or found solid evidence they exist, they would not to win a prize to get 1 million dollars.

Being that person would land you more then that without a contest.

It can even land you that if you make up stories, and say they do exist....Sell t-shirts and other things, have a website, get a series on TV.....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#33    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:51 AM

View PostMasterFlint, on 21 April 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

Wonder if this bounty has a time limit...  If I catch one next year I better not get screwed out of my award!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

OVERVIEW:  $1 Million Search For Bigfoot (the “Contest”) begins on April 1, 2013 and ends March 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) (the “Contest Period”).  The Contest provides eligible individuals the opportunity to search for Bigfoot and should an individual find “irrefutable evidence” of Bigfoot’s existence in compliance with these Official Rules, he/she could win $1 million dollars, as described below. The Contest is sponsored by Pabst Brewing Co., 10635 Santa Monica Blvd. #350, Los Angeles, CA  90025 (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and/or the “Judging Panel” (as defined below) as applicable, which shall be final and binding in all respects.

The good news is you got a year to get him bagged and tagged, so if I capture a live Bigfoot 13 months from now, I don't get anything for my trouble.

.....and I had a great plan.

#34    MasterFlint

MasterFlint

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:42 AM

Hmm..  so you don't need to capture a whole bigfoot alive, you just need irrefutable evidence as to their existence??  Like say....an air rifle that shoots hollow syringe darts that fill up with the animals blood on impact and then fall off to be collected by the shooter....a complete and fresh blood sample that no one can say is fake, that would do it?   Because if that's the case I might fly out to Washington sometime before march 31st 2014 and get this done!  hahaha!

It's sad, but I have actually looked into doing that, you really can buy that equipment on the internet if you wanted to...  I just don't feel like spending that much money on something I'll never actually go out and attempt to do....

#35    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

Screw the tranq, use a 12 Ga and a slug......no you won't get the money, but I got a red hot news flash for you, you aren't going to get any money from them anyway. Just read the "Official Rules" carefully. Unless you bring the Bigfoot up on his own, no cage, no restraints, no drugs then they can claim mental anguish to the critter then call the police on you.  Screw them. Besides, if making money is what you're out to do then you can make up that million in spades from an exclusive to the "National Enquirer". They won't care what condition the critter it in so long as they can get pictures and a story.

#36    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,271 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:25 AM

Is everyone rushing out and buying Olympia now because of this? I doubt it, I can see far more scrabbling in the woods with video cameras and dashing back to youtube to try and claim the prize.
Why do I have this awkward feeling we will be seeing some of those youtube videos on here!Posted Image

#37    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,502 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 22 April 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

Is everyone rushing out and buying Olympia now because of this? I doubt it, I can see far more scrabbling in the woods with video cameras and dashing back to youtube to try and claim the prize.
Why do I have this awkward feeling we will be seeing some of those youtube videos on here!Posted Image

They are certainly getting the advertising they wanted. Good plan on their part.

#38    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

Here that? Don't wear your big brown coats when walking in the woods, or some fool may shoot you with a dart full of Bear Traquilizer... lol

#39    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 10,271 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostMyles, on 22 April 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

They are certainly getting the advertising they wanted. Good plan on their part.
They sure are, never heard of them before this. Wonder if they are getting the sales they want...like $1m............just incase?

#40    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:03 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 22 April 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

They sure are, never heard of them before this. Wonder if they are getting the sales they want...like $1m............just incase?
You would think Jack Links Jerky would have thought of this first.... lol

#41    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 10,271 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:19 PM

View PostMidyin, on 22 April 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

You would think Jack Links Jerky would have thought of this first.... lol
Who is Jack Links Jerky, is business slow at the moment?

Ok lets help him out a bit:

Jacks link jerky

#42    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 22 April 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

Who is Jack Links Jerky, is business slow at the moment?

Ok lets help him out a bit:

Jacks link jerky

Are you seriously trolling me over the location of the S?....lol

http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3oboyj/

Edited by Midyin, 22 April 2013 - 02:40 PM.

#43    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 10,271 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

View PostMidyin, on 22 April 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

Are you seriously trolling me over the location of the S?....lol

http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3oboyj/
You have lost me, location of the S? love that pic though. :tu:

#44    keylow

keylow

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:36 PM

If your apart of a native american tribe you will already know that its forbidden to talk about this with outsiders!! Please remember what the elders have passed down for years!!!

#45    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,653 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

great advertising for them.

HeHummmm, but that's about all

There are no such things as Lenticular clouds, only UFO's in disguise

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users