Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

Texas Explosion Possible 'False Flag' ?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#46    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

Do YOU understand Im talking about Waco Texas 20 years ago ? You dont think that was run by the Govmnt. Then whered the ATF jackets come from and just who was Janet Reno...get real and read before posting gibberish.

To say an event that occured 20 years minus a day or 2 is odd is not unusual at all. But done by the Govmnt I highly doubt.

#47    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:13 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 April 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

Do YOU understand Im talking about Waco Texas 20 years ago ? You dont think that was run by the Govmnt. Then whered the ATF jackets come from and just who was Janet Reno...get real and read before posting gibberish.

To say an event that occured 20 years minus a day or 2 is odd is not unusual at all. But done by the Govmnt I highly doubt.

I think that conspiracist watch too many Hollywood action movies.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#48    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

I think that conspiracist watch too many Hollywood action movies.

Im sure you say about the OKC bombing as well. Just silly stuff.

#49    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 22 April 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

Im sure you say about the OKC bombing as well. Just silly stuff.

The government wasn't responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing either.

#50    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

Soon the C.T`s will be showing photo-shopped works of Men in black setting the building on fire ,Just wait for it,Wait  now ! you will see.

This is a Work in Progress!

#51    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:30 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 22 April 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Soon the C.T`s will be showing photo-shopped works of Men in black setting the building on fire ,Just wait for it,Wait  now ! you will see.

I hope one of those Texas BBQs do not start a huge fire, otherwise conspiracist will claim that the fire was a government conspiracy to burn Texas to the ground in order to collect insurance money.

#52    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,126 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:39 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 April 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

Dont underestimate peoples hatred to the Govmnt and especially ATF over the Waco incident. Many see it as Govmnt sanctioned murder. So yeah 20 years to get a fertilizer plant into a huge bomb bypassing safety regulations and storing illegal chemicals that would cause a fertilizer explosion...Uh huh. Yeah no accident there. Sorry to tell you.
You're suggesting this explosion waiting to happen was deliberately built up in order to get revenge for Waco? That's a novel slant. But how would they hurt the Government that way, apart from the firefighters who happened to be on the scene at the time?

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#53    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:17 AM

I know most Texans I included Only had sadness for the children that were Lost At Mt. Carmel As for David Koresh I stil to this day hope his ashes are enjoying Hell ! And All that believed in his bent Idea`s
justIMO.justDONTEATUS :tu:

#54    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,980 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 23 April 2013 - 03:17 AM, said:

I know most Texans I included Only had sadness for the children that were Lost At Mt. Carmel As for David Koresh I stil to this day hope his ashes are enjoying Hell ! And All that believed in his bent Idea`s
justIMO.justDONTEATUS :tu:

Religious freedom anyone?

#55    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:31 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 23 April 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

Incest ,Cult following`s ITs just a different slant on Religion I guess you could say! David Koresh was not a Religion,He was a Cult Leader ! Much like Jim Jones !

#56    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,126 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:37 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 23 April 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

What was remotely religious about that nut? Just like the Scientologistics.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#57    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:58 AM

View PostPainnsufferin, on 18 April 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Can we at least wait till the flames are out to start this stuff? Have a little human compassion for the victims and their families. Feed the conspiracies later.

Well, some do not want to be the last tosser to take a dump on your fellow man. Some want to be the first ;)

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#58    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:01 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 20 April 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

it's a well known principle (The First Principle of Conspiracy Theories) that you can prove anything at all by slowing down any clip of film, particularly one that was shot hastily and shakily in the first place, slowly enough so that it's completely impossible to distinguish anything but a lot of fuzzy blurs. By this means, you prove that JFK was actually shot by a miniature heat seeking missile fired from a Drone (And, as they hadn't been invented in 1963, that's also proof of time travel), and that the World Trade Center was brought down by a particle beam weapon, by a missile fired from a Drone, by remote controlled planes, and by Thermite.

All controlled from space by aliens. :tu:

Other than that, stirling, I think you covered that very, very well!

Edited by psyche101, 23 April 2013 - 07:01 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#59    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

Yep just a fertilizer explosion. No reason for this thread. I agree.

#60    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

With nothing coming out the C.T's, pretty much case closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users