Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

aliens moon buildings dark side

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
351 replies to this topic

#166    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 10,440 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

Well I have no intention of plowing through all that; I believe in keeping messages short so that they actually get read by a few people.

It does occur to me that having a big war on the moon would be a good way of explaining why it's so barren now.  Of course that it has always been barren also works.

#167    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,282 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:08 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 03 May 2013 - 12:17 PM, said:

Psyche

Really?  I should utterly disregard what HC & AA have to say, but believe you, a man who believes and defends the most outrageous story ever told?

Babe

Yes you should, what you are saying here is that because you have never proven one single claim that you have made about 911, and I have asked you to prove your claims, and you have failed, and because I do not blindly agree with you, then I would be wrong about AA. That is what you are saying is it not? You do not even adress what I post, you just complain about 911. Seriously BR, who are you kidding? Honestly, you are just another Zoser. That something to be embarrassed about BR.

Have you ever provided a supporting link to any one of you claims? CT, ET anything? From what I have seen, you just make crap up on the spot, and then insist other people believe you.  Your claim that you cannot post a link I simply do not believe.

People who are not on TV, but hold actual qualifications tell us how the History Channel lies in this show, and there are more than enough of them for you to know this, I can only assume you deliberately avoid people who really know so you can be entertained.

LINK - An Archaeologist Watches the History Channel and Questions the Part About the Aliens

One of the archaeologists at Bad Archaeology lambastes the History Channel for its series Ancient Aliens and treating its nonsense as though it were fact.

I might have been born at night Psyche, but it was not last night.  You are too funny.  Obsessing with the hair style of someone you disagree with, and never addressing the question of "what if it's true that the engravings have been decoded by mathematicians?"

Are you sure? You will swallow anything that does not conform to mainstream, not matter how whacky, no matter how unsupported, as long as the story is controversial, you want a piece of it. Were you born last night? From the monstrous mounds of BS that I have seen you swallow I am not sure what you are to be honest. The hairstyle is a Internet joke, if you think I am obsessing, you might want to look at a meme site. LINK to meme site explaining Tsoukalous popularity as an idiot.

Exactly, whgat if it is true? WHat does that mean?How do you translate that to Aliens? That a huge leap Babe, and you have not even proven this claim is true. ALl of us have asked you to support it, and all you can give us is a known liar, and I have proven the AA show lies as well. Did you miss that link? You know, the things you have never left to support and claim that is not official? Problems seems to be that from what I can tell the claim is not true. Hearing it on a dodgy TV show does not make it true. I am amazed you hold that source of information up proudly.

You are a male Bee. Except Bee is better at it than you. She leaves links, she explains what she is thinking, you just let your brain vomit over your keyboard with the lastes nutjob claim you saw in TV and run around like Chicken little scream "it's all true" Seriously babe, for your own sakes, I'd take a look in the mirror if I were you. It's not a good look.

A very mature thought process you offer sir.  Just kidding.

Lets see how you go Babe Ruth. I have left you more than enough links to show that the claim comes from a baseless TV nonsense show. Can you refute that information, or can you even name one person who made the so called claim that the lines represent mathematical constructs? From what I can seem the Ancient Aliens TV show made that up ion the spot, and you are trying to tell me that their musing is fact.

Please provide any proof of the claimed maths, "I saw it on the AA TV show" is not good enough. Would you accept that sort of rubbish from me?

You offer no substance, post after post.

Have the decency to adress each post I put up point by  point instead of pretending that you have brought something to the table. I have given you links to support my information, if you can show where any of the provided information is in error, please do so. If you want to just keep blathering on about some bloke on some dodgy TV show that you seem to be attracted to then do so in the mirror, until such time as you can support your position. We have o need for your soapboax in there Babe, bring us some facts please, with some links. Your say so just does not cut the mustard I am afraid.
Do you think I offer no substance because you do not clink on the provided links with supporting information or do you fail to understand said information? If it is understanding, that is nothing to be embarrassed about, you are anonymous just say so, and all of us will endeavour to assist you further. Because of that is not the case, I am honestly not sure what your problem is. You have no facts to support your crazy notions, you have offered nothing, and insist the larger part of the world is wrong. To be frank, that sounds rather like a mental problem.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#168    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,282 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:22 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 03 May 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

No, what it means is that there is no compelling reason for me to place great faith in the judgement of any person who has already demonstrated a failure to realize that he or she has been duped.  It is an irrational act to place great faith in the judgement of a person so gullible.

Charles and others criticize me because I happen to place some measure of faith in people like History Channel and AA who have done significant research to discover what they have.  I do not know for a fact that certain mathematicians have decoded the information at Gavrinis island, but I suspect that information is fairly accurate.

So it all boils down to what people will believe, how one perceives reality.

A person who sees The Emperor's New Clothes when the emperor is actually naked, is either deluded or duplicitous.  I have no obligation to believe such a person, and object when such a person criticizes my observations.

Be honset Babe Ruth, it is a smoke screen to hide the fact that you have some need to believe the most outrageous story. For at least the third time, I am asking you for proof of these maths, yet you cannot provide it can you. All I can tell is that you are a bit annoyed that I guessed your source, and that it was not acceptable to anyone. If the History Channel data is so accurate, can you give us one name of any mathematician who agrees with this Pi Nonsense with regards to Gavrinis Island. That embarrassment of a TV episode Ancient Aliens is on Youtube, so you can double check it for reference if you like and get back to us. We are not going any place, but somehow I doubt we will ever see a single items of proof with regards to your claim. These mythical mathematicians seem to exist in the scripts of the AA TV show only.

People criticise you because you do not back any single claim you make. Your only criteria seems to be that a claim be as outrageous as possible and as far from what we do know as is possible. You seem to have a great need for "the next thing" you are not at all comfortable with what you have, and always try to guess what is around the next corner that'll make your life exciting. You are not the first I have met. There is no "perceiving" reality, reality is what it is, and it is what you make of it. I dead set feel sad for you, having served in a war and seeing things most would not, and suffering I am sure, one would have hoped that such would make you want to be sure of the ground under your feet, but alas, that seems to be exactly the opposite of what you believe "is about to happen". I wont even be as harsh as I was on Zoser with you because of this. I pity you. I do feel you have some serious problems, and that it might be a bit late to sort them out, but your nonsense claims, such as the above reinforce the fact that you do not deal with reality well.

You cherry pick who you believe, and that scale is directly determined by the nonsense factor of a subject. I find it sad to witness. I genuinely hope your entire life does not get consumed by this silliness. How have you gone pushing your embarrassment of a 911 CT for the last 10 years? Made a difference yet? Or just upset a great many people who already suffered? Do you feel that is something you want to be remembered for when you leave this world? That you hurt people who had been hurt?

Edited by psyche101, 06 May 2013 - 12:26 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#169    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,291 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

Ehm, ok...... :unsure2:

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#170    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 14,703 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:19 AM

Good advice: Do not post to denigrate others.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#171    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

Cant say I didnt call it.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#172    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,282 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

View PostLilly, on 06 May 2013 - 01:19 AM, said:

Good advice: Do not post to denigrate others.

That is not my intention Lilly, I am honestly baffled as to how Babe Ruth feels he has a case, let alone one that is supported. I am struggling to see another way to come to said conclusions. Posts are not referenced, it seems like the problem might possibly be literacy  Maybe we can help? If not, any supporting information would be immensely helpful to understanding where Babe Ruth is coming from.  There used to be a rule specific to this forum about providing sources, does that still apply?

#173    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

I think Lilly was referring go me. The result of yesterdays party.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#174    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,282 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:31 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 06 May 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

I think Lilly was referring go me. The result of yesterdays party.

You had a party and did not invite me? And I thought we had something going here? Just about to book flights to Jersey too. :cry:

Edited by psyche101, 06 May 2013 - 02:32 AM.

#175    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,195 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

Lilly is always right,the big deal is that we all like reading and learning new points of intrest,data,ect,but the  same old Sam old From the Same Old,well Its time to get some New Factual data . We all Know theres no Alien Structures on the Moon. And a few of us have tried to Help Babe-er understand it with facts. So the Beat goes on !

This is a Work in Progress!

#176    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 14,703 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 06 May 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

Lilly is always right...

No, no one is always right.

However, when it comes to UM rules it comes darn close. In this case treating others (even those you disagree with) with basic politeness and respect is the right way to go.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#177    Smirnov

Smirnov

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

View PostSaru, on 05 May 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

Smirnov, can you provide a source link for the Alex Collier talk transcript ? ( or did you write it all out ? )
I have tried to find transcript from the "Alex Collier Moon & Mars Lecture 1996", but i couldn't find any transcript from it. Yes, i wrote every word Alex said in that Part 1, i was trying to make a "transcript" from it since there obviously is no transcript available. But, i can now see i provided more than the Moon part, sorry, my mistake.

I will only mention the Moon part when i post the other parts (there are 12 parts) from the "Alex Collier Moon & Mars Lecture 1996".

#178    Smirnov

Smirnov

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

From around 5:05 to 5:15 into the above Mars & Moon 1996 Lecture Part 3, Alex Collier says >>This is what's left of Maldek (pointing at the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter), the Moon is not the only artificial, there are 9 artificial Moons in our solar system and i will share with you later what those are.<<
From around 8:23 Collier says >>Okay our Moon, our Moon is quite the enigma, apparently our Moon was brought here 11230 years ago to be exact in the month of March. It came here as a base, okay, as a ship carrying ET's, they were coming here to colonize, they did in fact colonize, in fact many of what's left of them are living underground in our planet from 100 miles to 200 miles beneath the surface. The beings that brought this satellite here to our planet in the last 25 years are responsible for over 31000 children disappearing from the surface, and i don't know if you're paying any attention, but over 100000 children a year are vanishing from the surface of the Earth, folks, they are being taken out of here. The Governments know, the world Governments know, all right and i want to cover that. Next light please. Okay, did our Astronauts really go there? I know there has been lot of talk about they never got there because of anomalies in pictures, many of the pictures were faked because the pictures the Astronauts took there were stuffs all over the place, they couldn't hide it. Yes, they did go, and yes there have been manipulation of other things put in there which supposedly looks like our Astronauts. Next light please. Did the Astronauts see things? Absolutely. Moranae has 'told' me that the United States Government has at least 53 of it's own UFO flying saucers that are stationed on the Moon on the far side, now i'm gonna show you where he 'says' they are, it's one of those slides, they did, they were told to shut up and not say anything, many astronomers who looked at the Moon many of the rowers and cars they drove have disappeared they are no longer there, you know they just get up and float away, okay. The Moon has got gravity, especially on the far side has got gravity, Moranae has 'told' me that if you take Perticus Crater and you stood at the buttom of the crater the gravity is equal to that of Chicargo as if you were standing in Chicargo, it is not the rotation, it is apparently the sunlight, the sun's radiation that create gravity, this is what they 'say', now, our Moon do not turn on it's axis, the rotate around the Earth but we primarily only see one side or 59 percent of it. Next light please. Okay, this was taken from National Geographic, this was in the early in the 1950's, this was NASA's idea of what moon bases would look like, they in fact did do this and create this in February of 1958, so when Kennedy said you know we are going to sent men to the Moon, part of our Government primarily the NSA was already there, they were already there, now folks, you don't hear much about the Russians' space program but let me tell you something, they are a major player and they are also here, they don't work for us, neither do NSA, they work for international bankers who were the new priesthoods for Extraterrestrials, and we are going to cover that. Next light please. Okay, according to the Andromedans, there were primarily 9 huge Dome cities on the Moon, the front and the back, they housed up to 5 million Extraterrestrials at one time, there was water, there was vegetation, there was everything they needed, okay, and these covered hundreds of miles, you know, so when Richard shows you the pictures of the "things", you know, the "shards" so many miles tall, 9 or 10 or 15 miles or what ever it is, he's right, he's absolutely right, you know, but there's more. Okay, next light. Okay, this is along the equator at the far side of the Moon (pointing at what seems to be a pyramid structure), this is what's left of a pyramid, there are 4 pyramids on the Moon, okay, now i can assure you that the pharaohs just a practice did not take the Hebrew bring it up here built and bring it back and doing it right in Egypt, didn't happen. According to the Andromdans, almost all the planets in our solar system have pyramids on them, some have more, i asked why so people say they are tombs, but the Andromedan perspective is that these are weights, and what they do if you put them in strategic locations they balances the rotation of the planet, it does keep it from wobling which means if the ET's are there colonizing there are no major fluctuations and weather and gravity. Gravity anomalies as well as electromagnetic field which is around every single planet, they has to be balanced, that's what these are for, that's why Giza is the dead center on land mass on planet Earth. Next light please. Folks, i want you to focus on this area right here (pointing at a crater),  i want you to focus on this structure in here, those of you who are architects, you know, this area right here, you can see the curves and the angles, there is another bridge here, i want you to notice this lid objects inside crater. Next light please. Okay, there's another bridge, apparently this is inhabited by Extraterrestrials from Orion. I'm also told this is a road that goes into here, there's an elevator that goes up to this area here, and when they land they take an elevator or something down, and then they can walk, because there's atmosphere on the far side of the Moon, this is why the Astronauts took pictures of clouds, you know, it's unbelievable. Next light please. Okay, i want you to focus on this area right here (pointing at some other craters), this is a crater, and there's a structure that comes accross it, you can see the sun coming through this way, you can see it shining right here underneath and you can see this is in the shade, this structure here, this is a 21 mile long bridge.<<

Edited by Smirnov, 06 May 2013 - 12:59 PM.

#179    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,547 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

Andromedan contactee Alex Collier has had his face-to-face contacts with  blue-skinned human ETs from the Andromeda constellation and the Andromeda galaxy, which  have included multiple visits aboard their  tremendous motherships and decades of telepathic contact. Collier talks of the Andromedan civilization and their Council to which the Pleiadian ETs appealed for assistance in dealing with a dangerous, malevolent ET confederation plaguing humanity and much of the galaxy.

Collier describes in detail the members of this malevolent ET confederation consisting of reptilian ETs from Alpha Draconis, the Orion Group, and the grey ETs from Zeta Reticuli 2, and it appears that the Alpha Draconan reptilian ETs have been manipulating humanity into a nearly invisble system of servitude for aeons, feeding off of our labor and our bodies through the wars that they instigate and the hostile belief systems which they foster in the form of religious and social instituions.

http://www.ufohypoth...com/collier.htm

:rolleyes:

Edited by mcrom901, 06 May 2013 - 12:10 PM.

#180    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 10,440 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

View PostLilly, on 06 May 2013 - 10:01 AM, said:

No, no one is always right.

However, when it comes to UM rules it comes darn close. In this case treating others (even those you disagree with) with basic politeness and respect is the right way to go.
I would say it's hard to tell someone they are an idiot and do it politely.  Since telling them that will do no good anyway, might as well just take a stroll around the block.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users