Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

aliens moon buildings dark side

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
351 replies to this topic

#196    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,586 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

I am a Cretan; all Cretans are liars.

#197    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 07 May 2013 - 07:43 AM, said:

I find that hard to believe, do you have a source?

Psyche, i may just take you up on that bet afterall. if this doesnt spell it out idk what does..      youre gonna love this;

both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after their historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a carter during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:  
NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...
Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.
Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?
Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.
Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?
Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.
Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?
Armstrong: Naturally-NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

transcript from apollo while on the moon : http://www.ufocasebook.com/moon.html

“NASA scientists and engineers participating in exploration of Mars and Moon reported results of their discoveries at a briefing at the Washington national press club on March 21, 1996. It was announced for the first time that man-caused structures and objects had been discovered on the Moon.” The scientists spoke rather cautiously and evasively about the functioning objects, with the exception of UFO. They always mentioned the man-caused objects as possible, and pointed out the information was still under study, and official results would be published later.

buzz aldrin seeing ufos in his own words on video,: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=KpfvhdmhQy4                                

accounts from astronaunts claiming ufos are real : http://www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html            

astronaunt edgar mitchell comes forward with this: http://www.dailymail...d-60-years.html  

russian astronauts seen ufos: http://www.techeblog...angels-in-space  

my father worked for intelligence he has seen first hand proof there absolutely is other life out there and theyve certainly been here. believe it.

Edited by Sheep Smart, 07 May 2013 - 11:14 AM.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#198    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,905 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:34 AM

Count me out of this thread also.

But in parting, and just before the loud cheers.. I will say certain folks are not helping ufology to drag itself out of the gutter it is in.  As soon as Annunaki or Andromedans or Pleiadians are mentioned, my eyes glaze over and the credibility drops into even lower negative figures..  Next stop Nancy Lieder and the Zetans - that's the Nancy who advised her followers to kill their pets for the coming apocalypse in 2003 (oops, she had to change that date several times..) - indeed she did euthanase her own dog*, a healthy German Shepherd.  And they say believing this stuff is harmless - tell that to the ghost of Nancy's dog.  *Don't follow that link unless you have a strong stomach - it's just an interview, but the content is pretty awful.

And with all our technology and monitoring, much of which is now easily affordable and in the hands of amateurs, the evidence for ufo=aliens is just getting *worse*, and we are now just being subjected to long debunked re-runs and wild claims of disclosure.. much of which now seems to be based on interviews with senile or deluded old folks, if not scammers like Greer, Maussan, Escamilla and many others, all eager to milk the gullible.

I guess those who fall for this dreck never had a grandpa or grandma who told wild tales - at first those tales are just a bit of a joke to everyone (including the teller), but with repeated re-telling and an aging mind - they can easily become true to the person telling 'em.  And they take with them some wide eyed and naive listeners, sadly..

ADDED PS..
Sheep Smart - I regard myself as very knowledgeable on the Apollo missions, in their entirety.  Would you care to withdraw any of what you just posted above, before I start a separate thread on the reams of misinformation contained in that post?  I'd suggest you might want to research those who posted that absolute RUBBISH, along with all the alleged people being 'quoted'.  Seriously, if that is the extent of your 'research', you really need to pick a different hobby.  I've never seen so much made up garbage - but do feel free to see if you can back any of it up with real citations..

Edited by Chrlzs, 07 May 2013 - 11:43 AM.

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#199    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,360 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 07 May 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

Psyche, i may just take you up on that bet afterall. if this doesnt spell it out idk what does..   youre gonna love this;

Hi Sheep

About time, I thought you were not speaking to me! After the great repoire we built up, I wondered what I had done wrong. No naked elves ever showed up.............

transcript from apollo while on the moon : http://www.ufocasebook.com/moon.html

That is not the transcript, it is a claim that ham operators picked up a transcript that was hidden. The actual transcript is right here LINK

As expected, it says something entirely different.

buzz aldrin seeing ufos in his own words on video,: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=KpfvhdmhQy4

That was a nasty thing that the Science Channel did, Buzz even asked them to fix the fabrication and they refused. It's just a cut and paste job. I went so far as to contact Dr David Morrison, NASA;s senior Astobioligist over this one, as I am at odds with the official explaination, I feel it was not SLA panels at all, but a piece of Mylar that came away when the CSM and LM separated.

To get the story straight, I called Buzz Aldrin, who was happy to explain what happened. He said that his remarks were taken out of context to reverse his meaning. It is true that the Apollo 11 crew spotted an unidentified object moving with the spacecraft as they approached the Moon. After they verified that this mystery object was not Apollo 11’s large rocket upper stage, which was about 6,000 miles away by then, they concluded that they were seeing one of the small panels that had linked the spacecraft to the upper stage (any part of the spacecraft’s rocket upper stage will continue to move alongside the spacecraft, as both are floating in free-fall). These panels were too small to track from Earth and were relatively close to the Apollo spacecraft. Aldrin told me that they chose not to discuss this on the open communications channel since they were concerned that their comments might be misinterpreted. His entire explanation about identifying the panels was cut from the broadcast interview, giving the impression that the Apollo 11 crew had seen a UFO. Aldrin told me that he was angry about the deceptive editing and asked the Science Channel to correct the intentional twisting of his remarks, but they refused. Later, Aldrin explained what happened on CNN’s Larry King Live (left, bottom) but was nearly cut off by the host before he could finish.

LINK

A bloke called Bart Sibrel approached Buzz with a Bible and told him to put his hand on it and swear he went to the moon. Buzz punched him. Buzz has been something of a hero to me since.

accounts from astronaunts claiming ufos are real : http://www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html

If you do not mind, I would rather attack that Astronaut by Astronaut. I think you might find that the only one who actually talks about Aliens is Cooper, who had a nasty falling out with NASA when he was expecting to command Apollo 13, but was not, and Allan Shepherd was selected for 14. Sour grapes there big time.

astronaunt edgar mitchell comes forward with this: http://www.dailymail...d-60-years.html  

All Edgar says it that he knows some ranchers who told him the Roswell tale and he believes them. He has no knowledge of anything and admits it freely. In fact, embarrassingly enough, much of his information comes from Bob Lazar and Stephen Greer.

LB: As we were mentioning before the show started, you really stirred up a hornet’s nest, strangely enough, and like you said, you’ve been saying this for years.
EM: I don’t know what really got things stirred up, perhaps it was the Larry King show. I don’t know.
LB: Could be. But basically people are freaking out that you were aware of several UFO visits.
EM: That’s not quite right. You use that in the plural. I was talking about the Roswell incident, the Roswell visitation primarily, but there have been many others that have been reported that I have no personal awareness of but that was the one that I was really talking about.

LB: What do you think of NASA’s statement that “Dr.Mitchell is a great American but we don’t share his opinions”?
EM: I can understand if they think I was attributing anything to the NASA organization, or deriving anything from the NASA organization, they can certainly say that. And it’s true because none of my experience or what I said relates to NASA at all.

(Edgar Mitchell) I, nor any crew I was on (I was on three Apollo crews), received any briefing before or after flights on UFO events, saw anything in space suggesting UFOs or structures on the moon, etc. We did it just like we said in official reports. My only claim to knowledge of these events is from the individuals, mostly of yesteryear, who were in government, intelligence, or military; were there, saw what they saw, and now believe it should be made public. But I claim no first hand knowledge, nor have any. Pass it on to the rest of the net, if you will. --Edgar Mitchell
LINK

That statement sort of puts a dent in the other Astronaut claims. Or I should say "claim".

Edgar had an Epiphany in space that made him more conducive to the idea of aliens. LINK

russian astronauts seen ufos: http://www.techeblog...angels-in-space  

You sure about that?

Posted Image

Again, if you want to note any specific case, that is OK, but the above comes from your link. Big as a jet liner?

my father worked for intelligence he has seen first hand proof there absolutely is other life out there and theyve certainly been here. believe it.

Is this an invitation to meet your parents?

I bet that having a Dad who worked in such a place would be more convincing than all the links on the net, so I understand your POV. I'd like to know more if you are able to, and wish to share.

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101, 07 May 2013 - 11:57 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#200    Smirnov

Smirnov

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

From around 0:12 into the above "Alex Collier Moon & Mars Lecture" Part 5, Alex says >>This is... i just want to show you this structure here (pointing at what seems to be a picture of a wreckage of some sort of a craft at the buttom of one of the "craters"), this is absolutely not supposed to be there, apparently it is the ruin of a ship that was destroyed 9600 years ago. Next light. Piece of "shard" (pointing at what seems to be another anomaly), it's 2 miles, 2 miles tall, "shard", piece of metal. Next light please. This area here (pointing at another spot on lunar surface), i have been told by Moranae and Fasayas both is a base that was built by the United States, the Russians and the British, you see technology that was given to this elite this ruling family by the Greys in 1954, they have been up here long time and this is actually considered a resort. Next light. More ruins down here (pointing at another spot on lunar surface), here and in here, these are not supposed to be there, these are pieces of spacecraft apparently that was destroyed 9600 years ago in a war that took place in our solar system. Next light please. This is what's left of a Dome (pointing at another spot on lunar surface), Dome structures and these pieces that's inside are pieces of a roof that just felled to the floor of the Dome, and here is another part of the Dome that is still intact. Next light will show much better. Okay, this was also destroyed in that war 9600 years ago. Next light please. This is a piece of a bridge (pointing at another spot on lunar surface) that cross this crater, i don't know how many miles across this is. But again how did our Astronauts missed this? Next light please. Okay, these are more ruins (pointing at another spot on lunar surface) i myself and you have some trouble seing this, they have been very strong about this particular area, these structures here is a weird place, again this is along the equator on the far side of the Moon. Next light please. Okay now, look at this (pointing at some very strange anomaly at another spot on lunar surface), this area here is a Dome complex inside this crater, and i'm 'told' that the World Government picked this area because there is water underneath it, these are Domes that are lit up from inside. Next light please. Here is another area (pointing at another spot on lunar surface) in another crater, this is lit up from inside. Next light. This is a 7 mile monument to one of the old ET's. Next light. Now this particular area (pointing at another spot on lunar surface) i'm 'told' is now being reactivated, Moranae have said that all of this are ruins and there are underground facilities all through this area, and this is a Dome that is still left intact. Next light. "Square craters" (pointing at sharp angle strait lined structures at another spot on lunar surface). Next light please. Okay, craft sitting here hanging over a crater. Next light. I am 'told' that there are 35000 full time human beings from Earth living on the Moon, and there are Aryans by birth.<<

Edited by Smirnov, 07 May 2013 - 03:42 PM.

#201    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

Light and dark at extreme magnification is a wonderful example of Pareidolia http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Pareidolia

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#202    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,905 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 06 May 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

Nobody criticizing my point offered anything at all of substance refuting the claim that Gavrinis engravings had been decoded by mathetmaticians.
There was nothing to refute.  You never provided anything of substance in the first place.

Your claim boils down to "Pi is encoded within Gavrinis to impressive accuracy.  Therefore aliens.  I saw it on a TV show."

Until someone actually explains how pi is encoded within Gavrinis and how it is very impressive and how this means aliens, there's nothing to say.  Which is why I asked for further details from you, but I didn't get any, so I've got nothing to refute.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#203    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

View PostArchimedes, on 07 May 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

Until someone actually explains how pi is encoded within Gavrinis and how it is very impressive and how this means aliens, there's nothing to say.

Posted Image

#204    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• let thy insanity keep thee sane, but if that doesn't work then go fishing... I need to go fishing real Real bad!.. catch a big one

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:46 PM

you know there are alien structures / Artifacts on the moon,  the USA has left parts of past space craft behind, and flags, and empty boxes and trash and other things  as have the Russians. while these are not living quarters or  working quarters or science quarters or flight decks or storage space, they were constructed and they are now on the moon. With that being said I don't believe that there have ever been cities or space bases in on, or under the surface of the moon, but will not say  with 101% certainty that there is not and  never has been because I have never been there to search for an answer to that question.

#205    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,360 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

View Postmysticwerewolf, on 07 May 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

you know there are alien structures / Artifacts on the moon,  the USA has left parts of past space craft behind, and flags, and empty boxes and trash and other things  as have the Russians. while these are not living quarters or  working quarters or science quarters or flight decks or storage space, they were constructed and they are now on the moon. With that being said I don't believe that there have ever been cities or space bases in on, or under the surface of the moon, but will not say  with 101% certainty that there is not and  never has been because I have never been there to search for an answer to that question.

You can see at least half of it with a decent telescope. That is in a sense "going there" I think?

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 08 May 2013 - 12:30 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#206    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,839 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:38 AM

I will say with A one trillion % that there are No Alien Bases on the Moon ! I can Prove it too ! Fly me there and I will Show you ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#207    Midyin

Midyin

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
~George Carlin~

#208    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,360 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:09 AM

View PostMidyin, on 08 May 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
~George Carlin~

I honestly feel that regardless of his intention, he is only speaking for himself.

#209    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,119 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 May 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

I honestly feel that regardless of his intention, he is only speaking for himself.

And quite irrelevant as I don't know of anybody making the claim that we are the only species in the Universe, rather the opposite...

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#210    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,839 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

THeres millions of potential races ,beings,ect E.T`s out there ! ITs just we dont have any proof . YET ! As for the Moon Bases ! My Offer still Stands ! Anyone that thinks there Real Alien Bases on the Moon Fly me there And We can Look !

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users