Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

aliens moon buildings dark side

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
351 replies to this topic

#301    nightmare_lines

nightmare_lines

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

I dont have an opinion on this specifically, just a question, how come its not okay to accept a persons testimony in regards to things that happened, but its ok to accept another persons testimony?  Do you really believe the united states government is THAT much more credible then an astronaut or whoever? I mean we are magically trillions of dollars in debt and on a conquest of the middle east that they are AWFULLY shady about as well as being caught in countless other lies. I mean a lot of people on here seem  to think its okay to dismiss info from a private discredited source, but will accept a HIGHLY organized and controlled group of people (who are equally discredited and believe in things such as classified info and espionage )  just because of what they say. The truth is, in matters such as these, you will probably never know the truth until you experience it first hand. You can speculate as to which you believe to be more likely, but a lot of people are quick to crucify with equally rusty nails...  The government has said a lot of things and brought evidence to back up their claims and have come to admit to several years later that they were lying. Just saying that 'just because its the 'official' story doesnt mean its the entire story or even the true story.  They both seem to be equally full of s*** so i just dont understand how an 'official story' can mount people on such a high horse of certainty when their sources are just as unreliable. Im not attacking anyone or starting a fight, i just dont see how one side is more credible then the other here . Its all hear-say. Cause you werent there.

Edited by nightmare_lines, 14 May 2013 - 05:53 AM.

#302    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

misanthropic nihilist

• 26,148 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:09 AM

View Postnightmare_lines, on 14 May 2013 - 05:51 AM, said:

I dont have an opinion on this specifically, just a question, how come its not okay to accept a persons testimony in regards to things that happened, but its ok to accept another persons testimony? Do you really believe the united states government is THAT much more credible then an astronaut or whoever? I mean we are magically trillions of dollars in debt and on a conquest of the middle east that they are AWFULLY shady about as well as being caught in countless other lies. I mean a lot of people on here seem to think its okay to dismiss info from a private discredited source, but will accept a HIGHLY organized and controlled group of people (who are equally discredited and believe in things such as classified info and espionage ) just because of what they say. The truth is, in matters such as these, you will probably never know the truth until you experience it first hand. You can speculate as to which you believe to be more likely, but a lot of people are quick to crucify with equally rusty nails... The government has said a lot of things and brought evidence to back up their claims and have come to admit to several years later that they were lying. Just saying that 'just because its the 'official' story doesnt mean its the entire story or even the true story. They both seem to be equally full of s*** so i just dont understand how an 'official story' can mount people on such a high horse of certainty when their sources are just as unreliable. Im not attacking anyone or starting a fight, i just dont see how one side is more credible then the other here . Its all hear-say. Cause you werent there.
The thing is, though, that people can see for themselves what's on the Moon, if they have any decent kind of telescope. Unless we're asked to believe that the ETs, hundreds of thousands of years ago, built all their cities just on the far side so they couldn't be seen from Earth. And it's not just the U.S. Govt. that's studied the Moon in depth; other countries, like the USSR, would have been very happy to have found anything that they could use to prove that the U.S. had been lying. And it's the same question as with 9/11; is the U.S. Govt. likely to have been able to keep a secret like this for 40 years or more?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh, 14 May 2013 - 07:15 AM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#303    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:00 AM

View PostDBunker, on 14 May 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

How Smirinof (anyone) can keep believing and support a clown like this is beyond me.

Really,
What you find to be a deception of the "simple minded" and your responsibility to inform them
of the truth , is not rellevent to anyone but you. We can read and use a computer just as well
as you, anything you put into a computer to search with topics "out there" come up with all the
debunking already discovered for the topic.
What you find to be beyond you, is that we are enchanted, intrigued, stimulated in our imagination
to the point ,where  real or not, is not applicable. It's the journey to the impossible ,
an escape from this 'OVER EXPLAINED ,BORING AND LINEAR WORLD' .
Despite the evidence, for me ,there always will be a place in my  brain for FANTASTICAL SPECULATION.
You like your world nice and tight, black and white ,which is fine (but beyond me why)
and it is also frigging fine if a choose to believe a CRACK POT or not .
Now , you seem so sure of your convictions, where are your 'PHOTOS OF YOU ON THE
UNINHABITED MOON', WHERE'S YOUR 100% PROOF OR ARE YOU JUST A ANOTHER
CUT AND PASTER OF SOMEONE ELSES THEORIES.
'LINK PLEASE"

#304    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

misanthropic nihilist

• 26,148 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

View Posts33ker, on 14 May 2013 - 08:00 AM, said:

Really,
What you find to be a deception of the "simple minded" and your responsibility to inform them
of the truth , is not rellevent to anyone but you. We can read and use a computer just as well
as you, anything you put into a computer to search with topics "out there" come up with all the
debunking already discovered for the topic.
What you find to be beyond you, is that we are enchanted, intrigued, stimulated in our imagination
to the point ,where  real or not, is not applicable. It's the journey to the impossible ,
an escape from this 'OVER EXPLAINED ,BORING AND LINEAR WORLD' .
Despite the evidence, for me ,there always will be a place in my  brain for FANTASTICAL SPECULATION.
You like your world nice and tight, black and white ,which is fine (but beyond me why)
and it is also frigging fine if a choose to believe a CRACK POT or not .
Now , you seem so sure of your convictions, where are your 'PHOTOS OF YOU ON THE
UNINHABITED MOON', WHERE'S YOUR 100% PROOF OR ARE YOU JUST A ANOTHER
CUT AND PASTER OF SOMEONE ELSES THEORIES.
'LINK PLEASE"
Come again, over? Are you saying that you won't believe that the Moon is uninhibited and that there isn't an atmosphere and there aren't any Cities and so on unless someone shows a picture of themselves actually on it? They did do that in 1969, but a few people still didn't believe them.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#305    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:18 AM

Yes.
You got one?

And have you not heard all the dodgy moon landing stories of 69?

On a serious note
I just think people should be kind to one another regardless of there views,
too many nasty sarcastic put downs to anyone who has an interest in
the moon cities or any other "out there " thread. Some of the  topics, responses
and genuine inquiries don't always get posted by an adult, sometimes
kids post and get nailed.

#306    Smirnov

Smirnov

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:29 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 13 May 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

As of 2013, New York hasn't became ash.
I have to correct you on this, 911 did not happen in 2013, 911 happened in 2001 when New York city turned to "Ash" that year,  http://news.national...wers-indelible/

People run through the New York streets as the World Trade Center collapses behind them, blotting out blue skies and filling the air with enormous clouds of debris and Ash

#307    Smirnov

Smirnov

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 13 May 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

I stand by my statement that New York City was not turned into ash.
So you refuse to watch the footages of the evidence of the blue sky over New York city's air was filled with enormous clouds of debris and Ash ?
http://news.national...wers-indelible/

People run through the New York streets as the World Trade Center collapses behind them, blotting out blue skies and filling the air with enormous clouds of debris and Ash
Don't you see how foolish you make yourself look like?

#308    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,489 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

View PostSmirnov, on 14 May 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

I have to correct you on this, 911 did not happen in 2013, 911 happened in 2001 when New York city turned to "Ash" that year,  http://news.national...wers-indelible/
No one said 911 happened on 2013, and no even your link didn't say New York turned to ash. Maybe you should try to read in future.

#309    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

misanthropic nihilist

• 26,148 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

View PostSmirnov, on 14 May 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

So you refuse to watch the footages of the evidence of the blue sky over New York city's air was filled with enormous clouds of debris and Ash ?

So you managed to find the word Ash in news reports of 9/11, and that proves that all the rest of it, about the Moon disappearing in 2003 and humans originally having green skin and the Pleaidean/Amdromedan intergalactic war and the cities on Neptune or Jupiter or Venus, that proves that all of that was true? Does not the fact that nearly everything else he supposedly said was either utterly preposterous or didn't happen worry you?

H. P. Lovecraft.

#310    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,260 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

Smirnov, the fact that ash clouds existed in New York City in 2001 when the WTC buildings were destroyed does not equate to New York City turning into ash.

At no point in history did New York City turn into ash.

The WTC complex was destroyed.  That is a part of New York City that is approximately 300x300 yards.  About 16 acres.  New York City is about 300 squares miles, or about 200,000 acres (that's New York City proper, the metropolitan area is much bigger).

How does 16 acres of a 200,000 acre city being destroyed equate to the entire city being turned into ash?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Edited by Archimedes, 14 May 2013 - 10:25 AM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#311    Smirnov

Smirnov

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:31 AM

View PostHazzard, on 13 May 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

Also,...New York city wasnt "turned into ash" in the year 2000 - Three buildings were destroyed on sept 11 2001.
As i said, Alex Collier mentioned during that 1996 Moon & Mars Lecture that "Moranae" 'told' him that New York city will turn into "Ash", that's what he said about New York city, and he said that back in 1996, about 5 years before 911 took place... It will be "sacrificed", he said... It's going to be "sacrificed". "The Powers that be" already made that decision, it will be "sacrificed", an "offering", the souls that lives there their energy is going to be an "offering". >>An act of terrorism will turn it to "Ash"<<, that's what he said about New York city, keep in mind he said this back in 1996. He said 2000 by mistake all right, as 911 took place in 2001.
As you can see, Moranae predicted 911, even if Alex said 2000 by mistake.

Aren't you aware it's a fact that the destruction of the 3 Towers was "an act of terrorism"? (WTC7 was not hit by plane by the way) Wow, do you know what the word "terrorism" means? Still problems with your english, "Wearing Vampire costume with plastic vampire-teeths in your mouth ready to celebrate Happy Halloween with other kids Hazzard" ? (to judge by the "little kid playing vampire" as your profile photo)

Another thing Collier mentioned was "It will be sacrificed", and i have some interesting info here to back it up, http://www.cuttinged.../News/n1547.cfm

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice , as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a Demon's face in the Fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like Demons they had seen during a ritual when Demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful Demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons ; it was to these Demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these Demons faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

You seem to think that one of his predictions was the real deal, BUT what about the other hundred predictions or so that is not even close?
You mean you're convinced about the 911 prediction, right? Admit you're afraid to admit it.

What other hundred predictions? http://www.disclose....rn_Part_1_of_3/
From around 2:00 into above interview with Michael Horn, the interviewer says >>He have come out with lots of predictions (refering to Billy Meier) over the years such as planet changes and wars and catastrophy, he wrote them down and a lot of the predictions actually became true doesn't it?<<, Michael Horn answers >>So far everything that they gave him specific informations meaning were they were telling him giving him events going to occur somewhere specifically it had, and the details correspond to what Meier was 'told'<<.

Another Pleiadian 'contactee' Howard Menger also claim that some other Pleiadians 'told' him some predictions. Not long time ago it was possible to see TV interview of the employees of the Equadorian Embassy in Peru who claim they were visited by Pleiadian Nordic Galactic Commander called Banyú, and they told that he gave a prediction about an earthquake that came true somewhere in South America were the earthquake killed thousands of people, it was once possible to watch that TV interview online on the Internet, but it's currently not online at this moment, but here's quote from it (their English way of writing is not 100 percent perfect, but okay)

I will be introducing to you a very special case ..At the Equador's embassy in Peru a person who said was an extraterrestrial arrived, but the most shocking part of it ..is that the proved it ..the officials involved including the embassador share their accounts with us ..an amazing news. On August 1978 in Lima, Peru, at the embassy of Equador ..a being who said to be an extraterrestrial ..commander Banyú arrived in an extraterrestrial vessel who requested a meeting with the consul of Equador ..but was not able to talk with him. The next day a secret memo from Equador's Department of Defense arrived requesting the number of war ships that were due to leave the port of El Callao. A week later commander Banyú met with the consul of the embassy Jose Davila and cultural affairs Alberto Avila, but as a greeting alien commander Banyú presented them with a picture (from a cosmic radar) who showed all the war ships from that country at which point the consul realized it was an undisclosed and sensitive information because of the problems Equador had with Peru. He quickly sent the picture attached to a 3-page memo with detailed and well written instructions on how to reach peace between the two countries to Equador's Department of Defense ..he also gave them a radar picture of the post of intelligence from Equador's military. This story was investigated by Equadorian ufologist Jaime Rodriguez, and aired on the TV program 'UFO evidence'. Alberto Avila in an interview described Banyú as being who looked Nordic about almost 7 feet tall who was dressed impeccably and that emited a very strong scent which it was very pleasant and penetrating. Meetings with Banyú extrended for over four months ..at which time gave predictions all of them becoming true and taking place one by one ..including an earthquake and changes in the Government. He told us about the earthquake ..and change in the Government in October 5th ..the change in the Government occured and the earthquake struck killing 40,000 people. In one of his last meetings Alberto Avila told the galactic commander that on his way out the embassy could arrest him ..he did this to see the extraterrestrial's reaction ..but the commander showed him that his technology was his best defense. Last time i saw him, i told him >>How about if i get you arrested on your way out of the embassy?<<, and he showed me a scapulary a pendant that it was a miniature TV set with four very clear screens ..and in one of the four screens i saw myself and him ..and some type of orbs ..around the vessel ..and he said >>These orbs are surrounding me, controlling me and protecting me ..and here (showing him the pendant) two of us identified from above<< ..I was in shock ..and it terrified me! A few minutes he took them outside the embassy and showed them one of the ships who was almost literally above them ..Like lightning ..a violet color light and some shade of perhaps yellow. Banyú invited them inside the ship ..but for fear the diplomats rejected the offer. Jaime confirmed there other meetings with Chile's and Guatemala's countries but there is not disclosed information.

Edited by Smirnov, 14 May 2013 - 11:25 AM.

#312    Smirnov

Smirnov

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 14 May 2013 - 10:15 AM, said:

Smirnov, the fact that ash clouds existed in New York City in 2001 when the WTC buildings were destroyed does not equate to New York City turning into ash.
At no point in history did New York City turn into ash.
Don't you ever get tired of your pathetic Neo-Nazi Disinfo tactics? http://news.national...wers-indelible/

#313    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,260 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

Again, I'm not claiming that ash did not exist as a side-effect of 9/11.

I'm making the claim that the prediction that New York will be sacrificed and turned to ash is wrong.  New York was not turned to ash and as 99.99% of it remained intact in the aftermath of 9/11, it was in no way sacrificed. 16 acres of the 200,000 acres of New York City were destroyed and c. 3 thousand (0.04%) of the 8 million residents (18 million if you include the entire metropolitan area) were killed.

New York was not sacrificed and New York was not turned into ash.

Edited by Archimedes, 14 May 2013 - 11:00 AM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#314    Smirnov

Smirnov

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

View PostDBunker, on 14 May 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

How Smirinof (anyone) can keep believing and support a clown like this is beyond me.
I doubt you mean what you're saying. If you really didn't believe what Collier said, you wouldn't waste your time here.

#315    Smirnov

Smirnov

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 14 May 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:

New York was not sacrificed and New York was not turned into ash.
Don't you ever get tired of your pathetic Neo-Nazi Disinfo tactics? Alex Collier mentioned in that 1996 Moon & Mars Lecture that "Moranae" 'told' him that New York city will turn into "Ash", that's what he said about New York city, and he said that back in 1996, about 5 years before 911 took place... It will be "sacrificed", he said... It's going to be "sacrificed". "The Powers that be" already made that decision, it will be "sacrificed", an "offering", the souls that lives there their energy is going to be an "offering". >>An act of terrorism will turn it to "Ash"<<, that's what he said about New York city, keep in mind he said this back in 1996. He said 2000 by mistake all right, as 911 took place in 2001.
As you can see, Moranae predicted 911, even if Alex said 2000 by mistake.

Another thing Collier mentioned was "It will be sacrificed", and i have some interesting info here to back it up, http://www.cuttinged.../News/n1547.cfm

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice , as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a Demon's face in the Fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like Demons they had seen during a ritual when Demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful Demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons ; it was to these Demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these Demons faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

Edited by Smirnov, 14 May 2013 - 11:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users