Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Our Own Conspiracy Theory


  • Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,505 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:twilight zone's outer limits

  • Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

Not to be a nag, but the point of this thread is to finish each other's stories. It's like a game of telephone. Poster One says, "when we landed on the moon, we saw...." The next poster says, " miles and miles of green cheese that was guarded by...."

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#32    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

    Undecided, mostly.

  • Member
  • 4,903 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Likely, Canada

  • I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:06 AM

...reptillians that have controlled mankind for millenia. Margaret Thatcher was a reptillian, George Bush Sr. was a reptillian. Right now, Stephen Harper, the current Prime Minister of Canada is cleary the reptillian Overlord on Earth.

For God's sakes, do a google image search, and prove me wrong! The only thing more sinister is...

Edit: this will be in "Fun and Games" in no time...

Edited by Likely Guy, 26 April 2013 - 04:09 AM.


#33    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,505 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:twilight zone's outer limits

  • Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:37 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 26 April 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

...reptillians that have controlled mankind for millenia. Margaret Thatcher was a reptillian, George Bush Sr. was a reptillian. Right now, Stephen Harper, the current Prime Minister of Canada is cleary the reptillian Overlord on Earth.

For God's sakes, do a google image search, and prove me wrong! The only thing more sinister is...


Draco, who is the king of the evil lizard race. David Icke learned that Honey Boo Boo is Draco's daughter. She is heir to the throne, and she will rule over bloodlines like the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds after she ascends to power. When she turns eighteen, she will have an arranged marriage with....

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#34    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,505 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:twilight zone's outer limits

  • Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:03 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 27 April 2013 - 02:37 AM, said:

Draco, who is the king of the evil lizard race. David Icke learned that Honey Boo Boo is Draco's daughter. She is heir to the throne, and she will rule over bloodlines like the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds after she ascends to power. When she turns eighteen, she will have an arranged marriage with....

I'll try it again. :lol: When she turns eighteen, she will have an arranged marriage with....

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#35    HecticSherlock

HecticSherlock

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Joined:24 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Huntsville,Al

  • "I hate having to jump into convo's, idea's, or subjects without prior knowledge or facts to back me up..but if religion can do it!"

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:28 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 27 April 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

I'll try it again. :lol: When she turns eighteen, she will have an arranged marriage with....
Me, the leader of the white snake society who also double as a C.I.A operative and supposedly went AWOL during nam'....wait part of that is true.. lol

Edited by Ryn, 27 April 2013 - 03:28 AM.

   Art of Survival~

Posted Image

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" Epicurus


#36    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,791 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:38 AM

View PostRyn, on 27 April 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

Me, the leader of the white snake society who also double as a C.I.A operative and supposedly went AWOL during nam'....wait part of that is true.. lol
YEah ! THe part where we caught Ryn with his bright pink Snake suit on in the Old HoHoFong bar tring to sell all that Weed back to Kurtz,At which time I busted him and took him into our Deep Jungle secret UFO baby farm.and THen it was leaked out to --

This is a Work in Progress!

#37    HecticSherlock

HecticSherlock

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Joined:24 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Huntsville,Al

  • "I hate having to jump into convo's, idea's, or subjects without prior knowledge or facts to back me up..but if religion can do it!"

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:41 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 27 April 2013 - 03:38 AM, said:

YEah ! THe part where we caught Ryn with his bright pink Snake suit on in the Old HoHoFong bar tring to sell all that Weed back to Kurtz,At which time I busted him and took him into our Deep Jungle secret UFO baby farm.and THen it was leaked out to --
My people, who rescued me from the tyranny I was to face in your hands, then as I was leaving I was stopped by-

   Art of Survival~

Posted Image

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" Epicurus


#38    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,791 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:47 AM

Stopped by fate its self,A brutal fight  was to continue over fourty two Clicks through the darkest leach infested jungle that anyone has ever tryed to transverse all with three of ryn`s leg like appendages flopping wildly in the thick as butter night. The Horror,The Horror of it all !

This is a Work in Progress!

#39    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

    Undecided, mostly.

  • Member
  • 4,903 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Likely, Canada

  • I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:19 AM

"When she turns eighteen, she will have an arranged marriage with...."

...the Bieber.

P.S., holy crap guys. If we don't subscribe to one train of thought... ah, never mind. Holy hell, hopscotch, fudge.

DONTEATUS, +2 on the Heart of Darkness, Apocalypse Now reference. Joseph Conrad loves you. I'm not sure about me! :)


#40    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,505 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:twilight zone's outer limits

  • Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 27 April 2013 - 04:19 AM, said:

"When she turns eighteen, she will have an arranged marriage with...."

...the Bieber.

....which some conspiracy theorists claim will lead to the birth of the legendary King of the World. He will come to power at a time when reality TV and tween pop turn the masses into cattle and sheep. When Boo Boo Bieber rules the New World Order, he will make a terrifying speech to the captivated planet. His first words will be....

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#41    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,791 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:34 AM

To all my slaves on this world I order you to All log onto my FACEBOOK site and stare into my throat until at which time you all will....

This is a Work in Progress!

#42    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,505 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:twilight zone's outer limits

  • Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 28 April 2013 - 04:34 AM, said:

To all my slaves on this world I order you to All log onto my FACEBOOK site and stare into my throat until at which time you all will....

....realize that Facebook is a black op'. It's run by the CIA and the FBI, as well as an alphabet full of various agencies. Its main purpose is to spy on Americans. Now, Facebook will be replaced by....

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#43    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,791 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 30 April 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

....realize that Facebook is a black op'. It's run by the CIA and the FBI, as well as an alphabet full of various agencies. Its main purpose is to spy on Americans. Now, Facebook will be replaced by....
Implanted chips that control all humans to endlessly order three of these off the site...

This is a Work in Progress!

#44    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,505 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:twilight zone's outer limits

  • Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:10 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 30 April 2013 - 03:01 AM, said:

Implanted chips that control all humans to endlessly order three of these off the site...

....Ginzu steak knives, blended fitness shakes, and hair care products. Congressional hearings were convened to put more regulations on late-night infomercials. It was learned that thousands of lonely older cat ladies spent millions of dollars on these products, as well as items sold on home shopping networks. When China learned that the amount was enough to repay America's debt, its ambassador told his contact that....

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#45    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,791 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:28 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 02 May 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

....Ginzu steak knives, blended fitness shakes, and hair care products. Congressional hearings were convened to put more regulations on late-night infomercials. It was learned that thousands of lonely older cat ladies spent millions of dollars on these products, as well as items sold on home shopping networks. When China learned that the amount was enough to repay America's debt, its ambassador told his contact that....
Better add a few Yen` to the total that America owes us and THe Dark Over Lord of the New  ermerging Cult a Half Man,Half Cow like creature said:

This is a Work in Progress!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users