Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

666-Microchip Implant

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1    digitalprincess

digitalprincess

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

• We are travelers in this universe, eternal glory is ours for all eternity ....only if we are worthy of it.

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:13 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/10/13/fda.i...p.ap/index.html

Contents:

FDA OKS implanted medical info chip
Chips would reveal patient's allergies, prior treatments
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 Posted: 11:24 AM EDT (1524 GMT)

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday approved an implantable computer chip that can pass a patient's medical details to doctors, speeding care.
VeriChips, radio frequency microchips the size of a grain of rice, have already been used to identify wayward pets and livestock. And nearly 200 people working in Mexico's attorney general's office have been implanted with chips to access secure areas containing sensitive documents.
Delray Beach, Florida-based Applied Digital Solutions in July asked the FDA for approval to use the implantable chip for medical uses in the United States. The agency had 60 days to reply to the "de novo" application.
It's the first time the FDA has approved the use of the device, though in Mexico, more than 1,000 scannable chips have been implanted in patients. The chip's serial number pulls up the patients' blood type and other medical information.
With the pinch of a syringe, the microchip is inserted under the skin in a procedure that takes less than 20 minutes and leaves no stitches.
Silently and invisibly, the dormant chip stores a code -- similar to the identifying UPC code on products sold in retail stores -- that releases patient-specific information when a scanner passes over the chip.
At the doctor's office those codes stamped onto chips, once scanned, would reveal such information as a patient's allergies and prior treatments.
The FDA in October 2002 said that the agency would regulate health care applications possible through VeriChip. Meanwhile, the chip has been used for a number of security-related tasks as well as for pure whimsy: Club hoppers in Barcelona, Spain, now use the microchip much like a smartcard to speed drink orders and payment.

alien.gif

Any inputs and opinion on these matter????

An open mind and heart will learn the purpose of life, our place in these vast universes. When wisdom is attained and pure knowledge is within us.  We will have so much advantage in the world to come.  With the right application.

#2    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:38 PM

Well, it will certainly be much more convenient than Social Security Numbers.

#3    Nobody

Nobody

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:43 PM

Why did you use '666-Microchip'?
Can you not find anything good in this?

#4    Mel

Mel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

• But you are Blanche. You are in that wheelchair.

Posted 13 October 2004 - 08:39 PM

Implants are wrong. Plain and simple. I don't even like OnStar. I don't need "the man" to be able to track me down where ever I am. I would not even put a chip in my dog, who I love. What's wrong with the bracelet or necklace that people have used for decades to identify their allergies and medical conditions? An besides, medical personnel would rather ask you the same questions over and over and over again instead of looking at your chart. Will looking at the scan be easier than looking at a chart? Do we really need this much technology in our lives?

Edited by Mel, 13 October 2004 - 09:21 PM.

#5    Chris_com28

Chris_com28

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 08:49 PM

It could be very convenient as you would no longer need to remeber your ID,

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the Stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a Dream

#6    Chris_com28

Chris_com28

Psychic Spy

• 1,406 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 08:53 PM

but it could be woorying if they're able to invade your pivacy with it. I read somewhere about implants being able to detect certain chemical substances in your body. I don't disagree in chiping in general as long as it's concentual and they let you know what they're doing, but I do see how they could and probablly will use it against us.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the Stream
Life is but a Dream

#7    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,862 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 13 October 2004 - 09:20 PM

I already submitted this to Saruman... Why are people so paranoid though?
Implants are wrong. Plan and simple. I don't even like OnStar. I don't need "the man" to be able to track me down where ever I am. I would not even put a chip in my dog, who I love. What's wrong with the bracelet or necklace that people have used for decades to identify their allergies and medical conditions? An besides, medical personnel would rather ask you the same questions over and over and over again instead of looking at your chart. Will looking at the scan be easier than looking at a chart? Do we really need this much technology in our lives?

A chip can hold way more information, and can eventually be used to "call 911" in the event that something happens, like if you get a heart attack. It would also help doctors study the illness you have, since it would eventually be able to record whats happening to you.

Edited by Stellar, 13 October 2004 - 09:24 PM.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#8    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 10:18 PM

Let's not get carried away here.  We are not talking about an implant that will hold any sort of personal information.  The only thing that the chip does is send out a series of numbers that identifies you as being you, in the exact same way that your social security number does.  At that point, your records have to be accessed by computer.  There is absolutely nothing new being done here.  The only difference between this and the world we currently live in is that you will no longer have to tell your doctor your name to get your record.  Instead, your hand will be scanned (useful in case you aren't able to talk).

Let's be clear on this.  The chip cannot track you in a crowd, it cannot monitor your vital signs, it cannot call 911 for you.  All it can do is give your ID number.

#9    Novo

Novo

Psychic Spy

• 2,047 posts

• Illicit Citizen Of Utopia

Posted 13 October 2004 - 10:27 PM

No.. No.. And no....
Edit- Did I mention No?

Edited by Novo, 13 October 2004 - 10:27 PM.

The stupider people think you are, the more suprised they are when you kill them.
- Unknown

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
-Martin Luthur king Jr, activist

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.
- Martin luthur King Jr., activist

#10    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,862 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 13 October 2004 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE(aquatus1 @ Oct 13 2004, 11:18 PM)
Let's not get carried away here.  We are not talking about an implant that will hold any sort of personal information.  The only thing that the chip does is send out a series of numbers that identifies you as being you, in the exact same way that your social security number does.  At that point, your records have to be accessed by computer.  There is absolutely nothing new being done here.  The only difference between this and the world we currently live in is that you will no longer have to tell your doctor your name to get your record.  Instead, your hand will be scanned (useful in case you aren't able to talk).

Let's be clear on this.  The chip cannot track you in a crowd, it cannot monitor your vital signs, it cannot call 911 for you.  All it can do is give your ID number.

View Post

No, I'm saying eventually microchips will do that.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#11    Independent1

Independent1

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:54 AM

Nobody has referenced why "666" is included in the title, or why "Book of Revelations" and "NWO (New World Order)" is in the subtitle.

What is the deal here?

#12    digitalprincess

digitalprincess

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

• We are travelers in this universe, eternal glory is ours for all eternity ....only if we are worthy of it.

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE(Independent1 @ Oct 14 2004, 03:54 AM)
Nobody has referenced why "666" is included in the title, or why "Book of Revelations" and "NWO (New World Order)" is in the subtitle.

What is the deal here?

View Post

If you have a clue  where all these things will lead to
you will understand why.  Of course, the book of revelation
is a guideline for us...they fulfill that prophecy to TAG everyone
without us even knowing it fully, a very subtle way
it could be used for good and for evil purposes.
They will not put 666 on your forehead or on your right hand
that would be very obvious.

Later on...you will found out that you cannot
buy or sell without an implant.  Currency will be outdated because
of rampant counterfiet money.  If you remember the TV Series
Taken....these are similar incidents that could happen to us.

Its all about Alien Agenda, if you notice, in your mailbox, there are
always missing childrens, then...the trend now is with their relatives,
missing together.  They already profiled who is their human cattle.
Aliens fool our Government Leaders with their gifts of technology,
they use us...humans to build them underground empire, consume
us for their bioplasmic needs.  Does people realized how easy it
is to know who is healthy and who is not?

The technology become so sophisticated as the years go by:
no wonder if you have a Chip Implant, they could monitor
your thoughts, your conversations and location.

This is not paranoia, this is the future reality.  And its going
to happen.  The choice is yours....

If you read the Book of Revelation....remember Satan is the Dragon,
the Serpent.  Since he was denied of human body...he will take a
reptile body to counterfiet God's creations....humans.   In the
secret underground bases, they do many combinations of
genetic Hybrids.  I know that every word i type here is monitored.
Many people has no idea whats going on.  Where do you think they got
that cloning technology?      If people do their own research about
these things, they will not be surprised.  

Copy and  paste the links:

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/News/privacyTest.php

http://www.geocities.com/cut2thechase_ca/ion-motb.htm

http://home.cogeco.ca/~nonwo/GCMC.html

http://www.chemtrailpatrol.com/cpr_mind_control_menu.htm

As for me and my family, we are not afraid, we have peace
in our home, the only refuge when everything is in chaos.
They are happening and its better to know these things
than to be trapped by it.

An open mind and heart will learn the purpose of life, our place in these vast universes. When wisdom is attained and pure knowledge is within us.  We will have so much advantage in the world to come.  With the right application.

#13    tigger

tigger

Poltergeist

• 2,367 posts

• keeper of a greater magic... THE SCHWARTZ!

Posted 14 October 2004 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE(Mel @ Oct 13 2004, 09:39 PM)
Implants are wrong. Plain and simple. I don't even like OnStar. I don't need "the man" to be able to track me down where ever I am. I would not even put a chip in my dog, who I love. What's wrong with the bracelet or necklace that people have used for decades to identify their allergies and medical conditions? An besides, medical personnel would rather ask you the same questions over and over and over again instead of looking at your chart. Will looking at the scan be easier than looking at a chart? Do we really need this much technology in our lives?

View Post

i think in a way, if used for the 'right' reasons.. it would be a great idea... have you ever been in a medical situation, where the person in question has been in an accident and cant be questioned? the doctors wont know of their medical history as sometimes personal belongings are not always on their body when they come in to emergancy...which delays the medical processes.. medical bracelets and necklaces can come off, and ppl can be incoherant, speak another dialogue or just be plain unco-operable...

i think micro-chipping pets is the best idea... after all, if someone wants to pinch your cat or dog, all they need to do is remove the collar and bam, no identification... this way, if the pet goes missing, or is turned into the vet or pound, and they are chipped they can be scanned and the anxious owner rung and told the whereabouts of their beloved pet.. because all that is on the chip is the owners details and the pets details... nothing sordid... its just paranoia that runs a lot of ppl these days

'What do you do if you step on a mine, Captain?'
'Well, the usual procedure is to leap 200 feet in the air and spread yourself over a wide area…'

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!

#14    Chris_com28

Chris_com28

Psychic Spy

• 1,406 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:40 AM

if someone wants to pinch your cat or dog, all they need to do is remove the collar and bam, no identification

That's why I have my dog chipped. I'm sure the government don't have any use for an aging dog with seemenly little intelligence and small vocabulary.

If people do their own research about
these things, they will not be surprised.

I thought the idea was to be supprised. Wouldn't you be supprised if you just found out there's an NWO and they plan to implant everyone in an attempt to monitor them 24/7?

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the Stream
Life is but a Dream

#15    Chris_com28

Chris_com28

Psychic Spy

• 1,406 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 11:05 AM

How do you account for the bar codes that don't have the 666 in binary? Are the number supposed to have some kind of power because I would of thought it would be more common than this. I just looked on bolt and quite a lot of them didn't have the 666 binary code. I think it was only about half at the most.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the Stream
Life is but a Dream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users