Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

666-Microchip Implant

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#31    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,214 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 02:37 AM

This is both true and precedented.  In Japan, there is a watch that monitors alcohol levels in previously convicted people.  If they attempt to drive while inebriated, the watch sends a signal to a monitoring station, who has the ability to seize control of your vehicle and park on the side of the road (screw the chip; taking remote control of a car is cool tech!).

The point is that the issue of illegal search on a citizen has been broached before, and found to be surmountable without the need to invoke NWO powers.  It would be a crime (assuming the American courts followed the Japanese guidelines) for the feds to make the chip scan you for anything against your knowledge without previously giving you due notice that this is what it was going to do.

#32    crystalmoon

crystalmoon

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

• Always thinking
    Always wondering
    Always curious

Posted 18 October 2004 - 03:29 AM

Stellar, I don't need to know what is going on with my bidy if somethings wrong I go to the doctors and the doctors take an x-ray. Or I die eventaully its gonna happen, on Gods time, not mine. Its not gonna be forced on me I won't let it happen. As Iron Maiden sang these words in their song { "Run To The Hills,Run For Your Life.... " }
I just don't get sorry...... mellow.gif  whistling2.gif

Always thinking
Always wondering
Always curious.

#33    earthygirl04

earthygirl04

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

• What this world needs is....
    "ME".... as President!!!

Posted 18 October 2004 - 03:55 AM

I heard about implanting the chips in animals a few years before they ever began doing it.  I have also heard about implants in people, it was on a technology progam on TV a few years ago.  I know it's gonna happen. sad.gif  Thing is, I am one who does not trust the Governemt in any way, so there's no way I want one of those things implanted in me!!
Yes, I heard that it will contain personal info about you, which could be used for good, but I also heard that it will "ALSO" contain info about your bank account, where you live, and you will no longer need a credit card or a check, because all that will be in the chip to be scanned, and automatically deducted from your account.  
It's a scary thing if you ask me. That means at all times the government will know everything about you.... Where you live, how much money you have, what you spend your money on, how much you paid for an item,  and all your personal history, from medical, to who your parents are....  It means your life is no longer private and yours!!No more privacy!  No thanks I believe I'll pass... disgust.gif

Posted Image
~Chase Your Own Stars, and Follow Your Own Path. ~         
Posted ImagePosted Image

~ My Little Corner of the Net ~

#34    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,589 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 18 October 2004 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE(crystalmoon @ Oct 18 2004, 04:29 AM)
Stellar, I don't need to know what is going on with my bidy if somethings wrong I go to the doctors and the doctors take an x-ray. Or I die eventaully its gonna happen, on Gods time, not mine. Its not gonna be forced on me I won't let it happen. As Iron Maiden sang these words in their song { "Run To The Hills,Run For Your Life.... " }
I just don't get sorry...... mellow.gif  whistling2.gif

View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you feel a heartattack comming with due time and reason to go to the doctor? What about if you have athsma and the puffers stopped working for some reason?

It's a scary thing if you ask me. That means at all times the government will know everything about you.... Where you live, how much money you have, what you spend your money on, how much you paid for an item, and all your personal history, from medical, to who your parents are....

Umm.... they can already know that....

Edited by Stellar, 18 October 2004 - 11:51 AM.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#35    Chris_com28

Chris_com28

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 01:01 PM

That would violate the forth ammendment on illegal search and seizure, unless it was clearly stated up front as the chip was implanted that the chip would do that.

Well I don't think that would stop them. I heard something yesturday about the 4 ammendment I think. It was something about them being able to perform test on you only if you were warned. Does it matter if you don't concent to it though?

If they attempt to drive while inebriated, the watch sends a signal to a monitoring station, who has the ability to seize control of your vehicle and park on the side of the road (screw the chip; taking remote control of a car is cool tech!).

How does it control the car? Can't they just use a different car? It would be much better and entertaining if they were able to control the person to make them park the car.  laugh.gif

Umm.... they can already know that....

But it would be more disturing. Kindo of like a system of a down video. ph34r.gif

[EDIT:fixed quotes]

Edited by Tommy, 19 October 2004 - 11:19 AM.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the Stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a Dream

#36    crystalmoon

crystalmoon

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

• Always thinking
    Always wondering
    Always curious

Posted 18 October 2004 - 01:35 PM

Stellar 911....911.... calling the emt's and pray on it. serious everyone who is for the chip will give a kinda good reason/reasons as to why we would need a chip or why the chip would be so cool to have but I do not and will never see the purpose to it. There are ways around living without the chip we have for centuries and why all of a sudden is it so needed or cool to want to have. This is all mind boggling to me. I see no point to being chipped . First its the dog snoppy might get lost or fluffy might get lost then the old people granddad might wander off and get lost or if grandma has a seizure it could be a good thing. the little kids might get kidknapp and we need to find them. Not to be sarcastic or make light of the above listed senerinos but really think about this. If a million/billions child or wife is chipped in case of kidnapping and the kidnappers wants alot of money for ransom or a polotical reason for kidnapping they might want to find the chip and cut the arm/hand wherever the chip is implanted who knows . I think its an awful idea and say no all the way!!! mellow.gif  whistling2.gif

Always thinking
Always wondering
Always curious.

#37    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,214 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 01:53 PM

Yes, I heard that it will contain personal info about you, which could be used for good, but I also heard that it will "ALSO" contain info about your bank account, where you live, and you will no longer need a credit card or a check, because all that will be in the chip to be scanned, and automatically deducted from your account.

Incorrect.  All that the chip contains is a sequence of numbers that identifies you.  That is it.  It will be the modern day equivalent of your social security number.  Because of the increased safety, it will replace your credit card number, and other numbers that are currently available to anyone looking over your shoulder on the check-out line or ATM line.

It's a scary thing if you ask me. That means at all times the government will know everything about you.... Where you live, how much money you have, what you spend your money on, how much you paid for an item, and all your personal history, from medical, to who your parents are.... It means your life is no longer private and yours!!No more privacy! No thanks I believe I'll pass...

Your life isn't private, no matter how much you would like to believe that it is.  The government doesn't need a chip to tell what you bought or how much you paid.  They do that with credit card records.  They don't need a chip for your medical history, your credit history, any of that; thats what your social security number is for.  The reason you never have to worry about this is because you haven't done anything worthy of the governments notice.

You seem to think that this chip is going to give the government powers it doesn't have now.  It won't.  The only thing it will do is keep other people from using the resources of the government against you, i.e. identity theft.

#38    neo cloud 8900

neo cloud 8900

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 02:31 PM

this is just another step to the overall control of mankind by the government.

Bring me a shrubery! Ni!

#39    digitalprincess

digitalprincess

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

• We are travelers in this universe, eternal glory is ours for all eternity ....only if we are worthy of it.

Posted 18 October 2004 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE(dv89000 @ Oct 18 2004, 03:31 PM)
this is just another step to the overall control of mankind by the government.

View Post

You are right about that, too many excuses to pry on us....our private
life, there's no escape once its being implemented on us forcefully and
it would rob us our freedom of FREE AGENCY.

They will pacify or lure us on so many good reasons to have it, the
wise will know the difference, remember,  this is not only United States,
its going to be global.  Third world countries may probably dont need
to worry a lot about this because most of their transactions are done
in cash, they dont have much electronic gadgets like we do.

Here's some contents from this link:
(P.S. If you have time pls. read this link)

http://www.texemarrs.com/091996/lucid.html

Massive, Global Computer System Established

Sophisticated, international, computerized, telecommunications and intelligence gathering centers have already been established in preparation for the issuance of the new, human control cards. The world's most advanced super computers are being utilized. All spy information acquired on humans, plus the data from their Universal Biometrics Card, is fed into the gigantic network, which is called the Universal Computerized Identification Clearinghouse Resource Center. This center is the very heart of the evil L.U.C.I.D., or Beast 666 Universal Human Control System. L.U.C.I.D., reports one reliable source, is an interactive and instantaneous tracking system of all living beings on Earth. It is designed so that no one can escape its clutches. No one!

I know that being chipped is very advantageous for a convenient
way of living and it has many benefits, but the potential of
its misused is life itself, when it falls on the wrong hands.  Here's
one of the dangers aside from human misusing it.  What if ?
there's a massive solar flares going on ?  How will it affects every
human being who has a chipped planted on their system?

Also, as a precaution for those who dont want to be chipped in the
future.  Save some cash, food storage, fuel, water or grow a garden
if you have land available.  I know this sounds paranoia for those
who cant comprehend what the future will bring, but its better to be
prepared than sorry.  Some of you might probably read some past
news article that there are asteroids nearly hit the earth without
our knowing it.  Alas!  we only knew it when it pass by us.

One thing for sure, Global Chipping is coming our way, wether we
like it or not, sooner or later it will be enforced upon us.  The
Prophecies are going to come true, unless our government will
have a change of heart.  Many people doubt or even dont believe
that their is a God who created heaven and earth, that their is
judgement for the wicked.  For those who heed the warnings and
the signs of the times are wise, and for those who don't...you
will be surprised.

All comments are always welcome: how can we know both sides
which is the right way or the wrong way if we dont analyze both
views. grin2.gif

An open mind and heart will learn the purpose of life, our place in these vast universes. When wisdom is attained and pure knowledge is within us.  We will have so much advantage in the world to come.  With the right application.

#40    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,214 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 04:25 PM

And again, I ask:  Why would the government need a chip to control us?  What are we doing that the government doesn't want us to do?  What would they make us do, if they did control us, that we aren't doing now?

Edited by aquatus1, 18 October 2004 - 04:29 PM.

#41    Mel

Mel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

• But you are Blanche. You are in that wheelchair.

Posted 18 October 2004 - 05:00 PM

Whew! I was beginning to think I was the only Anti-Chip participant in this discussion. Since the procedure is voluntary..I will decline, and by the time it is mandatory...I'm sure I'll be long gone.

#42    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,589 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 18 October 2004 - 08:16 PM

I was gonna make a long reply to what digital wrote... but this kinda ticked me off:

Many people doubt or even dont believe
that their is a God who created heaven and earth, that their is
judgement for the wicked.

Yes, Its judgement for the wicked. Anyone who doesnt believe what you believe is wicked, and controlled by the devil. rolleyes.gif

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#43    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 08:59 PM

It could be worse . You could be controlled by MOD ..

Did anybody read Daughter of the nine moons link ?

#44    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,214 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 12:42 AM

Now Kismit, why would you want to go and ruin a perfectly good end-of-times prophecy/NWO conspiracy with something as unreliable as facts?

This is like that Demon Bat from the Hole to Hell story.  A guy made the whole thing up to see how long it would take for somebody to call and ask him if it was true, and he waited for over a year, while the story circulated and circulated without the slightest attempt at verification.

#45    Cpt. Branigan

Cpt. Branigan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE(aquatus1 @ Oct 17 2004, 02:50 PM)
So again, I ask the question:

Why the devil (so to speak) would the government be interested in tracking you?  As individuals, we are, quite simply, not very worthy of notice.

View Post

I can't begin to tell you what's wrong with this sentiment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users