Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

The sun is a stargate

annunaki sun illuminati ufo

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#16    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,386 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

I believe that is Venus transiting the sun as captured by SOHO

Nice midterms democrats.  As Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#17    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostHazzard, on 19 April 2013 - 11:54 AM, said:

Your friend sounds like a real wack-job.

No need for that. Just because someone thinks differently, doesn't mean they are a "wack-job".

One day you might get a shock and realise you are the "wack-job" and someone else was actually right. That perosn will be honored for standing out and being different. Like many people in the past.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#18    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

Nibiru believers remind me of the people who will not vaccinate their kids. Now people are dying of completely preventable disease because they believed that the vaccines would cause autism. Even though it has been shown over and over that is not the case. JMO.

#19    muffin2013

muffin2013

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:08 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 19 April 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

it's a bit hard to miss a rogue planet the size of bloody Jupiter.
in that any pillock with eyes could see it the moment it got closer to Earth then the Asteroid Belt.

I know, that's what I thought too and told my partner this. He reckoned that it was "behind the sun" at the time

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 19 April 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

Nibiru believers remind me of the people who will not vaccinate their kids. Now people are dying of completely preventable disease because they believed that the vaccines would cause autism. Even though it has been shown over and over that is not the case. JMO.

Hahah, believe it or not, I am one of those people (except for the first vaccination at 6 months)

#20    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:19 PM

View PostCoffey, on 19 April 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

No need for that. Just because someone thinks differently, doesn't mean they are a "wack-job".

One day you might get a shock and realise you are the "wack-job" and someone else was actually right. That perosn will be honored for standing out and being different. Like many people in the past.

I have been wrong many times,... but when faced with solid evidence to the contrary of my world view Im not a stranger to change. I learn something new and move on.

Many of these wack-jobs wouldnt even consider it. They are right and everyone else is wrong, and thats that.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#21    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

View Postmuffin2013, on 20 April 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

I know, that's what I thought too and told my partner this. He reckoned that it was "behind the sun" at the time

Hahah, believe it or not, I am one of those people (except for the first vaccination at 6 months)
It is a bit ironic that I used that example. I forgot that when I was in the 8th grade I manage to get the measles AND pneumonia at the same time. Somehow I must have missed that vaccination. Caused quite a stir in the smallish town I live in. The point still stands though :tu: :tu:

#22    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 20 April 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

It is a bit ironic that I used that example. I forgot that when I was in the 8th grade I manage to get the measles AND pneumonia at the same time. Somehow I must have missed that vaccination. Caused quite a stir in the smallish town I live in. The point still stands though :tu: :tu:
Geeeez arent those illnesses fatal

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#23    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,179 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 19 April 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

one group owns all the worlds telescopes?
except mine, obviously.

except for mine too, and my sons. :tu:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#24    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,179 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostArchimedes, on 19 April 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

I got 2 minutes into that video and I heard so many stupid things crammed into such a short time I just gave up.

Yep, youtube can be a poor place to start or base any research upon. There some serious vids there - but most ufo lovers and the like just search out the gobbledygook!

heres a serious vid:

The Truth About Nibiru

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#25    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,775 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:29 AM

:blink:

SCIENCE DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#26    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:16 AM

We have many satellites in space, even you use them if you turn on a GPS. No, it was not opposite earth, perhaps you could mention to your other half that we Aussies and Kiwis are supposed to be considered "rational" and he is ruining it for the whole bloody southern globe. Could he please go read up a bit on this and in respectable publications please, not whacko weekly. It is a very old idea, way before Stitich and his crapola, the idea of another earth that is exactly opposite us at all time goes all the way back to the greek philosopher Philolaus (c. 470 - c. 385 BCE). We have been here, done this, like a couple centuries ago. To be frank, it is a little embarrassing that people are still struggling with this after all this time.

If you refuse to vaccinate your kids, then home school them. The rest of the country does not want you to risk the lives of their kids for them thanks very much. Absolutely inane hippy crap. I have no idea why people give this sort of nonsense the time of day. It ought to be illegal. The only reason on earth that a child should not be vaccinated when attending a school is medical. There are actual lives at risk here, and in that instance, philosophy and religion have no place at all. Speak to your doctor, and give the incense smoking hippies a miss for a bit. You are making the decision for many, not just yourself here, and I do not feel people have that right.

Edited by psyche101, 22 April 2013 - 03:17 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#27    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:21 AM

View PostCoffey, on 19 April 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

With regards to a counter earth hypothesis?

Those kid gloves painted on Coffey? Fair go mate.

Someone else will be right about a giant planet hiding behind the sun? Give me a break!!!!!!!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#28    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,362 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

View Postseeder, on 20 April 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

except for mine too, and my sons. :tu:

Thank you. We know where you live, please coorporate...

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#29    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:54 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 22 April 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

With regards to a counter earth hypothesis?

Those kid gloves painted on Coffey? Fair go mate.

Someone else will be right about a giant planet hiding behind the sun? Give me a break!!!!!!!

Never said right about that specifically. Small minded people always called the greats crazy etc. Ironically they are all the ones who changed the world.

Edited by Coffey, 22 April 2013 - 07:54 AM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#30    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

View PostCoffey, on 22 April 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

Never said right about that specifically. Small minded people always called the greats crazy etc. Ironically they are all the ones who changed the world.

Not this time, this time we got genuine crazy. It does not apply in this case.

Stitchen's nonsense is not going to save the world.

Edited by psyche101, 22 April 2013 - 09:13 AM.

Also tagged with annunaki, sun, illuminati, ufo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users