Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

The sun is a stargate

annunaki sun illuminati ufo

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#166    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

View Postseeder, on 28 October 2013 - 11:51 AM, said:

I thought this thread was titled  "the sun is a stargate"?

Zoser derailing again with Darwin, a topic that should be discussed under palaeontology as it has nothing to do with the ET section nor even the OP, and if zoser or anyone else queries Darwins findings, well he did live over 200 years ago, you can say thats roughly the beginning of science, he had no-one to advise him, no reference books to help him along, and all the time he was being criticised...things like this hadnt happened yet:

"The spectacular fossilised skull of an ancient human ancestor that died nearly two million years ago in central Asia has forced scientists to rethink the story of early human evolution"

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=256382

Now can we keep the topic on-track - or will you take your Darwinism problems to the above linked thread or other appropriate threads. Thankyou

He lost the debate concerning this subject in the other thread - and sorely, so he is trying to pretend it never existed, and is hoping to get it up and running again to see if he can stretch it a bit this time. The information he stated does not exist has been provided to him, he just wants some attention.

He wanted to know what happened between Erectus and Habilis, I said simple, Ergaster. As a rebuttal, he just repeated himself.

And he never stated whether Habilis was actually Homo or Australopithecine. He does not know what the heck he is talking about, he just lets his brain vomit straight onto his keyboard.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#167    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

View Postzoser, on 28 October 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

The truth lies in the third vector.  Darwinism and Creationism are both are one sided views of a 3D picture.

I would say you forgot to put the 3D glasses on.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#168    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

View Postzoser, on 28 October 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

Nice upload CK.

The sun has always been implicated in esoteric folklore as being the next level up creation than the planet.  Of a higher order or virtue.  The ancients always associated their God's with the sun for example.

And Hell has always been depicted as being in the middle of the earth, and is run by a Red dude with a cheesy grin, horns, a tail and a pitchfork. How do you reckon that is going to pan out?

Even Jules Verne thought that was a bit much, and made up a whole new ideal.

#169    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

View Postzoser, on 28 October 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

It may not be artificial.  It's a theory nothing more.

It's not even that.

It's fiction.

#170    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,859 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

Im sending in "Hugin& Munin" to take care of THe "Z" man ! There my top secret predators ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#171    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 29 October 2013 - 01:28 AM, said:

Im sending in "Hugin& Munin" to take care of THe "Z" man ! There my top secret predators ! :tu:

It will take more than that Don.  The 'Z'  man is not easily defeated.  Wait till you see my laser canons and my BFG5000.

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 29 October 2013 - 08:49 AM.

Posted Image

#172    vola

vola

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 28 October 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

OK, if we're going to play this game, art and music are both forms of communication, which has survival value.

Zoser, didnt I say that survival can explain all? As any other religion.

#173    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

View Postzoser, on 29 October 2013 - 08:48 AM, said:

It will take more than that Don.  The 'Z'  man is not easily defeated.  Wait till you see my laser canons and my BFG5000.

I'm not sure how many old school gamers are here but I feel compelled to correct you. It's a BFG 9000.

<ResetNerdParm 0.0>

Edited by Slave2Fate, 29 October 2013 - 09:16 AM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#174    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 29 October 2013 - 09:12 AM, said:

I'm not sure how many old school gamers are here but I feel compelled to correct you. It's a BFG 9000.

<ResetNerdParm 0.0>

That's the one.

Just fished out the old time gamers :clap:

Edited by zoser, 29 October 2013 - 09:43 AM.

Posted Image

#175    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

View Postvola, on 29 October 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

Zoser, didnt I say that survival can explain all? As any other religion.

You've lost me a little there Vola.  Expand your thinking please?

Posted Image

#176    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 October 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

That's the one.

Just fished out the old time gamers :clap:

I've been playing some Heretic and Doom 2 with a program called Doomsday Engine. Unfortunately I have windows 7 64bit which wont run a lot of the older games any more so I'm trying to get creative (within my limited ability). If anyone knows of any 3rd party programs (free preferably) that can run older games like the old Wizardry or SSI D&D games I'd appreciate it.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#177    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 29 October 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

I've been playing some Heretic and Doom 2 with a program called Doomsday Engine. Unfortunately I have windows 7 64bit which wont run a lot of the older games any more so I'm trying to get creative (within my limited ability). If anyone knows of any 3rd party programs (free preferably) that can run older games like the old Wizardry or SSI D&D games I'd appreciate it.

Install on hard drive at a different location and it works.

For Example : Silent Hunter 4 works if it is installed:

C:/SH4

If you install it in programs it will NOT work. Hope that helps.

Also tagged with annunaki, sun, illuminati, ufo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users