Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

The sun is a stargate

annunaki sun illuminati ufo

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#46    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,123 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

View Postzoser, on 23 October 2013 - 06:04 AM, said:

It wasn't that long ago that cosmologists were predicting that the centre of the sun was cool.  They placed tanks of water in mine shafts to collect neutrinos and discovered that only a relative few we're being caught.
Got a link for the idea that not long ago cosmologists thought the centre of the sun was cool?  And what does that  have to do with neutron detectors?  Serious question, I don't understand the link.

These theories change as time goes on.  It's like saying which is better ; butter or margarine?  It changes you see.
Ah yes. Science is no more than a series of fads.  Of course tomorrow you or some other crank will be telling us it's a rigid religious like monolithic beast that refuses to alter its dogma in the face of new theories.

Even this contradicts your claim and it took me about 30 seconds to find:

http://www.spacecent...layers-in-stars
1. How does that contradict Hazzard's claim and what does it  have to do with stargates?  Does it offer some sort of argument.   Is there something in that link that shows the sun isn't made of plasma which is almost all hydrogen and helium?

2. It took you "30 seconds to find" is exactly what's wrong with your methodology.  You think that a quick Google search that turns up a first page result that a superficial glance at somehow seems to agrees with you (even though it doesn't) constitutes some sort of research into a subject.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#47    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,652 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

Well, this idea is half right...the Sun is a star...just lose the 'gate' and it's all good.

Honestly, a quick look around the cosmos and one will readily see that our Sun is actually a pretty average star.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#48    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,534 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

They did once think the sun was cool inside: maybe two hundred years ago.  They also once thought neutrino's didn't change much: maybe twenty years ago.  I don't see where one has anything to do with the other.

As far as science changing, that is misleading.   Science grows.  Sometimes it corrects errors but far more often it adds to what it already knows.

#49    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 October 2013 - 06:04 AM, said:

The sun as a start gate is far from being science fictionand as the OP speculates the ideas go right back into history.

Unless there is evidence that the sun is a star gate then it is not science fact and remains ion the realm of science fiction.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#50    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,039 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Ok I`ll just say the If the Earth Is Hot At its core,then Stars are no doubt Super Hot at there core. I have on exact scientific proof that Otto Lindenbrock and his nephew Axel followed Arne Saknussemm`s directions into the Center of the Earth And they Said It was full of wonders beyond Imagination.
And after they got back No one even believed a signal word of there Tale. Sad but true. Even after Axel married Grauben . Must of had to be there to get the jest of it all?
Anywho ! "Jules Vern" Still Rocks to This Day !
Gotta get back to Diggin!
P.S. And theres no Star Gate in the center of the Sun ! If you don't believe me Go Fly into it and See ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#51    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

View PostJesseCuster, on 23 October 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

Got a link for the idea that not long ago cosmologists thought the centre of the sun was cool?  And what does that  have to do with neutron detectors?  Serious question, I don't understand the link.

Ah yes. Science is no more than a series of fads.  Of course tomorrow you or some other crank will be telling us it's a rigid religious like monolithic beast that refuses to alter its dogma in the face of new theories.

1. How does that contradict Hazzard's claim and what does it  have to do with stargates?  Does it offer some sort of argument.   Is there something in that link that shows the sun isn't made of plasma which is almost all hydrogen and helium?

2. It took you "30 seconds to find" is exactly what's wrong with your methodology.  You think that a quick Google search that turns up a first page result that a superficial glance at somehow seems to agrees with you (even though it doesn't) constitutes some sort of research into a subject.

The point I am making is that there is not the certainty about our Sun that people might think.  Here is the link regarding the neutrino experiment conducted some time ago:

www.sns.ias.edu/~jnb/Papers/Popular/Scientificamerican69/scientificamerican69.html

Even a cursory look at what is supposedly known about the sun indicates that they really have little idea about how it works.  It's largely conjecture.  Sun spots being a good example:

Sunspots are cooler than the rest of the sun, but many scientists think that when there are a lot of sunspots, the sun actually gets hotter.

http://simple.wikipe...rg/wiki/Sunspot

Until we know for sure, other conjectures will no doubt abound.

Posted Image

#52    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,623 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 October 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

The point I am making is that there is not the certainty about our Sun that people might think.  

well going back to the OP, Im fairly certain we DO KNOW the sun isnt a stargate..

Nuff said :tu:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#53    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

View Postseeder, on 23 October 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

well going back to the OP, Im fairly certain we DO KNOW the sun isnt a stargate..

Nuff said :tu:

How?  They can't even send a probe to explore deep into Jupiter without the thing getting squished.  How on earth do think they ever hope to understand the sun?

Never in a million years will they grasp the truth about the sun with their current crude methods.

However the ancients were another story.

Posted Image

#54    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,646 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 October 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

How?  They can't even send a probe to explore deep into Jupiter without the thing getting squished.  How on earth do think they ever hope to understand the sun?

Never in a million years will they grasp the truth about the sun with their current crude methods.

Are you saying the ancients knew more about our sun than we do today?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#55    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,284 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

With their cruder methods?

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#56    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 23 October 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

Are you saying the ancients knew more about our sun than we do today?

I'm totally sure they knew more about everything than we do.  That is everything that actually matters.

We cannot even assemble stone like they could.  Cut it as accurately, finish it or position it anywhere near on the same scale and precision as they did.  

I have the greatest respect for our ancient ancestors and always will have.  They are a huge source of enigma to all with a sense of perception.

Edited by zoser, 23 October 2013 - 07:48 PM.

Posted Image

#57    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 October 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

yup.. they knew if they did not sacrifice something the sun would not rise after the winter solstice..

or if they did not sacrifice someone to it.. it would not move through the sky..

also that the sun passed through the middle of the earth after sinking into the ocean as it sets..

lets not forget.. the number of chariots that pull the sun across the sky..

#58    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,623 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 23 October 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

yup.. they knew if they did not sacrifice something the sun would not rise after the winter solstice..

or if they did not sacrifice someone to it.. it would not move through the sky..

also that the sun passed through the middle of the earth after sinking into the ocean as it sets..

:tu:   Nice!

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#59    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

View PostSkepticalB, on 23 October 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

With their cruder methods?

Is this crude?

Posted Image

Looks damn precise to me.

Posted Image

#60    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 23 October 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

You are referring to the more recent lot.

I'm going right back.  Pyramids and beyond.

You may as well be referring to the Vikings or Genghis Khan.

View Postseeder, on 23 October 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

:tu:   Nice!

Not really.  Dingo just misunderstood who I was referring to.  Oh and so did you.

Posted Image

Also tagged with annunaki, sun, illuminati, ufo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users