Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What am I?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31    emberdawn

emberdawn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

View Postmuffin2013, on 20 April 2013 - 06:45 AM, said:

You are 100% right, and I was aware of this before I posted my question :)
I guess out of curiosity- maybe we all seek to fit into a social group unconsciously, even though that's the last thing I want to do.  Thank you for the tip anyway and no doubt I will continue to live this way.

On a side note, just fyi anyone that is interested;
these beliefs I hold are from how I have perceived my own experiences, and of research that I have done. A little of it is influence from my mother, who is spiritual and my step father who is Native American. My brother and father are both Atheists. My partner and I get into our conspiracy theories. I question everything :) I never fit in at my previous high school, I'm not a dork or anything, I just feel "seperate" from a lot of people. I am sure if people knew my beliefs they would think I am some weirdo, but meh lol.

Welcome, you might be surprised how many think like you. Ya came to the right place.

#32    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,218 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

View Postmuffin2013, on 20 April 2013 - 06:45 AM, said:

You are 100% right, and I was aware of this before I posted my question :)
I guess out of curiosity- maybe we all seek to fit into a social group unconsciously, even though that's the last thing I want to do.  Thank you for the tip anyway and no doubt I will continue to live this way.

On a side note, just fyi anyone that is interested;
these beliefs I hold are from how I have perceived my own experiences, and of research that I have done. A little of it is influence from my mother, who is spiritual and my step father who is Native American. My brother and father are both Atheists. My partner and I get into our conspiracy theories. I question everything :) I never fit in at my previous high school, I'm not a dork or anything, I just feel "seperate" from a lot of people. I am sure if people knew my beliefs they would think I am some weirdo, but meh lol.

I decided to form any spiritual beliefs around what I knew to be true from my own experience, so that pretty much excludes me from any religious organization. And drastically reduced my list of beliefs to just a handful as well as eliminating most dogma. The sneakiest beliefs are the ones that are so embedded they're hard to spot. It's like a spiritual Where's Waldo?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users