Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alternative Historical Events

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Royal

Royal

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 211 posts

• ...they keep us doped with religion and sex and tv...and we think we're so clever and classless and free...

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

My favorite alternate history scenario is: Jesus Christ is not crucified by the Romans and never deified. What religion would dominate the rest of history? My best guess would be Judaism.

"you oughta be in here looking out"

#17    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,779 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostRoyal, on 22 April 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

My favorite alternate history scenario is: Jesus Christ is not crucified by the Romans and never deified. What religion would dominate the rest of history? My best guess would be Judaism.

Thats not just an atlernative history but also a Conspiracy theory favourite!
The merovingians as descendants on jesus christ and Mary magdalene, the so called Crypt of jesus Cirsit or treasure lode "indicated" in sculptures, paintings and everything connected to Rennes-le-Château and François Bérenger Saunièrewas written up in The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users