Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Mathematical Proof of the Existence of Satan

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

I believe what I have found is an intentional, though somewhat circumstantial, fingerprint of the influence of an outside and intelligent force on the history of humanity, specifically in the 20th century.  This could be considered the Biblical Mark of The Beast, hidden as a sign in the times, quite literally -- in the events which this force had a hand in.  This theory, and pattern, links together the mind control related assassinations of the 20th Century; with the writings of Orwell, Huxley, and Phillip K Dick including 1984, Brave New World, and Bladerunner; with the use of Schizophrenia in order to hide the existence of Satan's influence: Mind Control in the cases of James Jesus Angleton, John Nash, and James Tilly Matthews.  

Timelike Synchronicity:

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, yet are experienced as occurring together in a meaningful manner. The concept of synchronicity was first described in this terminology by Carl Gustav Jung, a Swiss psychologist, in the 1920s.[1]

Timelike Entanglement: is the connection, via quantum entanglement, through time.  It is described in this article, and clearly states that it revolves around a pattern of equidistant time periods between events.
http://phys.org/news...tanglement.html

Taken together, these things form timelike synchronicity, which is the linking of two or more events which are casually related, though the relation is not apparent in anything more than their general theme, though the connection implicates the influence of an intelligent external force in the group of events.

These patterns are defined and explained in the following articles:

1984, Orwell and Huxley, along with the reason it's related.
http://unduecoercion...nicity-and.html

Phillip K. Dick, along with the reason it's related.
http://unduecoercion...individual.html

Mind Control Assassinations
http://unduecoercion...candidates.html

JFK and the Ensuing Cover up
http://unduecoercion...ial-system.html

Schizophrenia, John Nash, James Angleton, and James Tilly Matthews, and the reason.
http://unduecoercion...gleton-and.html

In an attempt to prove that this pattern is highly statistically improbable, I have done a cursory search using what I believed to be an innocuous unrelated event, the election of several randomly selected President's of the United States.  This attempt, using Lyndon Johnson, Gerald Ford, and Jimmy Carter yielded zero timelike synchronicities between the three President's.  One, Lyndon Johnson, had a single midpoint correlation to his Presidency in his lifetime at 1950.  Not coincidentally, Johnson has been implicated in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.  Ignoring the possibility that Johnson should be removed because of his relationship to JFK, and allowing it to stand, this exercise yields a statistical probability of of 1 in 9 for the existence of Timelike Synchronicity without a relationship.  Using the most broad definition, and expanding this with just the list above, the (roughly estimated) statistical probability of these events all having a timelike synchronicity is 0.0017%.  I will be attempting to lower this number, and make it more accurate, in the future.

It should be noted that the events noted above have been the focus of my investigation into the influence of this force on our modern history, and of those events nearly all of them include timelike synchronicities.  I had previously written about all of these events prior to finding the pattern, and have found it in every single instance I have looked.

While my cursory attempt to prove the significance of the correlation is small, it does show that the phenomenon of timelike synchronicity is not the kind of pattern that can be found "anywhere;" but is rather a highly unlikely pattern which points to the influence of an outside force in many pivotal affairs of our modern times.

#2    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

you really shouldn't believe everything you cut & paste you know, that way, madness lies.....
;-)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#3    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 17,734 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

POPULAR

Mathematical Proof that Barney the Purple Dinosaur is Satan:

Given: Barney is a cute purple dinosaur
Prove: Barney is Satan

Step 1: The Romans had no letter "U" so they used "V'' instead for printing.

Therefore, the Roman representation for Barney would be CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR

Step 2: Taking CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR, and extracting the Roman neumerals, we have:

C V V L D I V

Step 3: The decimal equivalent of these Roman neumerals would be:

100 5 5 50 500 1 5

Step 4: Adding these numbers together would produce:

Step 5: 666 is the number of the beast

Therefore: Barney is Satan Q.E.D.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#4    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

View PostLilly, on 21 April 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

Step 2: Taking CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR, and extracting the Roman neumerals, we have:

C V V L D I V

100 5 5 50 500 1 5

So I call something Satan, what I believe this proves is that there is an intelligence force behind these events, that manifests itself in a pattern.   The fact that the statistical probability of this happening by chance is very, very low means something did it on purpose.

This events have one thing in common, they are all related to either divine inspiration, or mind control.  I am connecting that the thing that "did it on purpose" used that technology to do it, since it appears to me to be the only way these things could happen by chance.

After reading your work, it is very possible that Barney is the culprit.

Edited by prometheuslocke, 21 April 2013 - 09:14 PM.

#5    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 21 April 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

After reading your work, it is very possible that Barney is the culprit.
at least you've got a sense of humour still prom, and that counts, if you'll pardon the pun....?
;-)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#6    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,971 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

Yer and I have a Zombie Teddy Bear.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#7    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,273 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:36 PM

View PostLilly, on 21 April 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

C V V L D I V

100 5 5 50 500 1 5

:nw:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#8    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

• “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

View PostSakari, on 21 April 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

:nw:

:tsu:

Edited by krypter3, 22 April 2013 - 12:02 AM.

#9    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

:rofl:

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#10    conspiracy buff

conspiracy buff

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

Whether you agree with prometheuslocke or not, you have to admit it is a good theory.  At the very least, it is an amusing concept and one that has been in religious ideology for centuries.  And dammit, I knew that Barney was too popular for it NOT to have been Satan in that costume :D

There is a grain of truth in every conspiracy known to man, you just have to be intelligent enough to find it.

#11    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,139 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:11 AM

Yes there is a force behind all these events.

#12    dundundun

dundundun

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:58 AM

To prove your theory you would have to do an extensive amount of research into, not only one specific facet of 20th century human culture, but all genres that determine ... What exactly? (Since
Synchronicity happens on an extremely small scale i.e. two people walking toward one another, pick the same side to pardon, correct themselves simultaneously and correspondingly. And then do it again. And again. And again. Lol)

Anyway, What is the end result? There must be a "why?" and then "what?".

For instance, "why did the dinosaurs become extinct?"  Then ask "what made the dinosaurs extinct?" (Really take some time to think about the differences and importance of each question)

In your situation, you must decide which specific question you are asking.

If you find yourself in a "which came first...chicken or egg" situation with Satan, then you may want to check out the Bilderberg Group and apply the same concept.
Best of luck!

#13    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

You know, perhaps there can be some things that can be tracked down in the history, because the main things have been directed by the same kind of people that rules here today.

#14    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 17 May 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

You know, perhaps there can be some things that can be tracked down in the history, because the main things have been directed by the same kind of people that rules here today.

The theory, of course, revolves around the idea that "these people" are being directed by an outside force; which is both the source of their ability to "rule" as well as the characterization of the organization as "timeless."  It sort of posits an explanation for "divine mandate."

#15    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." - Matthew 5:9

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

All these patterns of synchronicity prove - is that there are patterns of synchronicity...

I'm not sure how you linked that to being Satan.

More importantly, you didn't even define your definition of "Satan" so you could be talking about anything. What do you define Satan to be?

"But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil." - Luke 6:35

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users