Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Argentina “Huge” Meteor This Morning –

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,248 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

And another fireball in the news...

"According to witnesses on the ground, a large explosion was heard after the bright light appeared in the skies".

A meteor enlighted the sky of a big part of Argentina the night of 21/04/2013 at 03:30.  Locals claims they hear a big explosion and felt the floor shook after it fell down at some inhabitated place of Santiago del Estero.  Some windows broken but at this moment there’s no victims.

Plus a vid:

http://investmentwat...orning-4212013/

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#2    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwít éoredmæcg

• 4,766 posts

• Hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre, mod sceal þe mare, þe ure mægen lytlað.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

The spirit of Maggie Thatcher having one final swipe at 'em perhaps?

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".

"I was born with a priceless gift - the ability to laugh at other peoples' troubles" - Dame Edna Everage

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,312 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

One exploded over us one time in the upper atmosphere.  Really lit up the night sky.

#4    highdesert50

highdesert50

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

A dazzling display of our vulnerability as individuals. How do we survive the bigger ones? As individuals we may not able to survive. But, as a civilization we could by colonizing other worlds.

#5    GirlfromOz

GirlfromOz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

As highdesert50 explained,it is a dazzling display of our vulnerability.The earth can be struck at any time with a meteor.Sometimes they sneak up on us like the meteorite that exploded over Russia.No one saw it coming.Luckily it exploded above ground & only shattered windows etc.With astronomists checking our skies for unwanted visitors,we may sometimes still be  struck with one that could sneak up on us at an angle that is not visible & wipe us all out at a time that we least expect.

Edited by GirlfromOz, 24 April 2013 - 02:53 PM.

#6    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

Wow!  At least no one was hurt like in Russia.

#7    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,238 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

So suddenly the sky is falling down... Must be that month of year..

Edited by Tesla II, 24 April 2013 - 07:02 PM.

#8    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,384 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Great find seeder  :tu:

Very impressive!

I suppose if that happened over North Korea, Kim would declare he was being attacked.  :w00t:

#9    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,248 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postpallidin, on 24 April 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

Great find seeder  :tu:

Very impressive!

I suppose if that happened over North Korea, Kim would declare he was being attacked.  :w00t:

dont hold your breath it just might happen to them like it did to the Russians! That would be a right royal shet storm now wouldn't it - with trigger happy NK?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#10    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

Crazy...the one over Russia and now this one. I wonder if some distant planet exploded and sent a few chunks our way?

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#11    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

wow 80,000 mph!!!! that's really fast.we should really create some type of defense systems and benevolent defense weapons to stop or prevent this type of possible destruction in the future that way we make sure there is life on the planet and future life as well overall.but the one thing i ask is just for defense reasons and purposes too.not to show off or cause wars or use them to destroy things and scare people and other nations please.also make them based on clean energy sources such as the sun power or a.k.a solar power.don't say we don't have the technology and etc because we do.also another thing the future people is based on clean renewable energy sources that i hope are free and are free in the first place such as wind power and air,water power,solar power and etc.don't pay for these sources don't be a fool

#12    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,248 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 24 April 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Crazy...the one over Russia and now this one. I wonder if some distant planet exploded and sent a few chunks our way?

Yeh and who knows what else is to come our way? Nobody can say and we simply cant defend ourselves against a surprise meteor from any where, Dinosaurs ring a bell?  Live each day likes its your last and have no regrets I say!!

#13    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:39 PM

spectacular but scary.. anything could happen at any time. we must respect that x

#14    kwin

kwin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:03 AM

There has been a flurry of these worldwide lately. Maybe Marshall Masters is on to something. Along with Courtney Brown's remote viewing blind test, impact prediction, not that I believe prophecy, gotta wonder. However, 9" in dia??? Someone ain't sharin' what they're smokin'. :santa:

#15    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,886 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:47 AM

Interesting.the big one is out there some where

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users