Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Is this evidence of Bigfoot? Police baffled..

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#31    Nightpath

Nightpath

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

Could be a bear foot but it appears to have had toenails (since fallen off).

#32    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,498 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

View PostOverSword, on 23 April 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

There was no reward offered for a dead bigfoot, only a captured bigfoot.

But yeah, they need to go over the area with rakes for about 100 meters in every direction and find the rest of the bear whatever it is.  The only indicator that it may not be a bear, and it's tough to tell for sure but it looks like it has toe nails, not claws.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the small print.

I say bear, well a small part of it anyway, hope they are searching the area because the rest of the evidence is out there.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#33    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

ITS A BEARFOOT!!!

Jesua wept on his brown sandals!

No bigfoot; werewolf, witches foot.
It is clearly a Bear paw.

It was probably some bear hunters, who cut it off and threw it away........ Probably.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#34    dummy2b

dummy2b

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

It can't be from a human.They don't lose their foot, they lose their head

#35    Odds

Odds

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

• -Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes... After that, who cares. Your a mile away and you have his shoes. -

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Did they change the name of that movie in Aus? We had 'Harry and the Hendersons'...

~Today's mighty Oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground~

#36    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

interesting finding guys.but i don't see any foot here a picture anyway why not put a picture of the Bigfoot and the foot found by the two young boys.you guys just said a foot but i don't see a picture though!!!i am sure of this however though if it was a animal foot scientist would know real quick especially human foot that's a no brain er there.but I'm not convince yet at the moment for one i don't see a picture and two I'm just being careful here i believe in Bigfoot  have i seen one no i admit that but still you know.i am not going to jump to conclusions at the moment.

#37    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,498 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PostAndromedan Starseed 333, on 23 April 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

interesting finding guys.but i don't see any foot here a picture anyway why not put a picture of the Bigfoot and the foot found by the two young boys.you guys just said a foot but i don't see a picture though!!!i am sure of this however though if it was a animal foot scientist would know real quick especially human foot that's a no brain er there.but I'm not convince yet at the moment for one i don't see a picture and two I'm just being careful here i believe in Bigfoot  have i seen one no i admit that but still you know.i am not going to jump to conclusions at the moment.

have I read this right? the pic is in the OP, it could not be any clearer unless it walked across your sittingroom floor.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#38    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

Hmm there is no mistaking this its definitely ManBearPigs foot .

#39    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 339 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

HAHAHAHA

*imagines the scene*
yeeerp... *sips beer*... that's a beers foot orrite.

Did anyone put their foot next to it to see if it was really a big foot?

Edited by chopmo, 24 April 2013 - 12:01 AM.

#40    dummy2b

dummy2b

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

Why not show some measurments on the foot,you know like two foot long and one foot wide?

#41    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

I heard about this too.

I am not a general follower of cryptid stories.  I find the topic interesting, but I'm not nearly informed enough to really have much of an opinion.  Shame no one put up a photograph of this "finding".

I saw a show just the other day about bigfoot.  I say saw, more like listened for the most part.  I was in my office working and the tube was on in the next room.  This guy tells this story of being hunting and he saw what he first thought was a bear.  He supposedly looks through his scope and sees this upright creature.  He said something like "I knew this was not supposed to be here so I shot it"...

I jumped out of my chair and ran to see the face of a complete idiot.  Not supposed to be there?  Maybe the murderer was not supposed to be there.

I am all for guns and hunting...hunted many years in my younger days.  However...unless my life was in jeapordy, I would never fire on something I did not know what it was.  I might catch flack and disbelief for this little story...but...for what it is worth, it is the truth.

When I was in my early teens and living the the mountains of Northern West Virginia...I used to deer hunt alot.  I had heard stories for as far back as I can remember about cougars and mountain lions...even black ones...that used to live in West Virginia but were now extinct.  On this particular day I was sitting in a powerline right of way.  About halfway up the other mountain...this very large black critter slinks into view.  At first, with unaided eye, I thought it was a bear.  I put my scope on it and low and behold...it had a tail...a really big tail.  It was...for best I can tell...one of those supposedly extinct black mountain lions.  I watched it as it crossed the right of way and disappeared into the trees.  I was never afraid and I never thought too much about it...until I told the story.  (By the way, I did go and find a track...it was maybe 3 to 3 1/2 inches across...no, it was NOT a house cat)

I was ridiculed...i was told I was crazy, that they were extinct...a few idiots told me I should have shot it...wtf?  If they are "almost" extinct and one is alive...why in the world would someone want to kill it?

Anyway...got a little off topic there.

I sincerely hope Bigfoot is a real thing...I kinda lean toward the impossible and it is not actually a permanently physical creature...I think it is as the native americans say...I think it is probably a spirit that can manifest itself in the material world for very short periods of time...

Just my opinion though.

After I saw the show about the idiot that actually shot at one...this thread kinda perked my interest.

Edited by Jeremiah65, 24 April 2013 - 12:33 AM.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#42    Midyin

Midyin

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:55 AM

View PostJeremiah65, on 24 April 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

I heard about this too.

I am not a general follower of cryptid stories.  I find the topic interesting, but I'm not nearly informed enough to really have much of an opinion.  Shame no one put up a photograph of this "finding".

I saw a show just the other day about bigfoot.  I say saw, more like listened for the most part.  I was in my office working and the tube was on in the next room.  This guy tells this story of being hunting and he saw what he first thought was a bear.  He supposedly looks through his scope and sees this upright creature.  He said something like "I knew this was not supposed to be here so I shot it"...

I jumped out of my chair and ran to see the face of a complete idiot.  Not supposed to be there?  Maybe the murderer was not supposed to be there.

I am all for guns and hunting...hunted many years in my younger days.  However...unless my life was in jeapordy, I would never fire on something I did not know what it was.  I might catch flack and disbelief for this little story...but...for what it is worth, it is the truth.

When I was in my early teens and living the the mountains of Northern West Virginia...I used to deer hunt alot.  I had heard stories for as far back as I can remember about cougars and mountain lions...even black ones...that used to live in West Virginia but were now extinct.  On this particular day I was sitting in a powerline right of way.  About halfway up the other mountain...this very large black critter slinks into view.  At first, with unaided eye, I thought it was a bear.  I put my scope on it and low and behold...it had a tail...a really big tail.  It was...for best I can tell...one of those supposedly extinct black mountain lions.  I watched it as it crossed the right of way and disappeared into the trees.  I was never afraid and I never thought too much about it...until I told the story.  (By the way, I did go and find a track...it was maybe 3 to 3 1/2 inches across...no, it was NOT a house cat)

I was ridiculed...i was told I was crazy, that they were extinct...a few idiots told me I should have shot it...wtf?  If they are "almost" extinct and one is alive...why in the world would someone want to kill it?

Anyway...got a little off topic there.

I sincerely hope Bigfoot is a real thing...I kinda lean toward the impossible and it is not actually a permanently physical creature...I think it is as the native americans say...I think it is probably a spirit that can manifest itself in the material world for very short periods of time...

Just my opinion though.

After I saw the show about the idiot that actually shot at one...this thread kinda perked my interest.

OMG! I seen that. That was on Monsters and Mysteries! lol

I posted about it in a thread called "Promissing Bigfoot Evidense"...
http://www.unexplain...5

Edited by Midyin, 24 April 2013 - 12:58 AM.

#43    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,144 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

May need to call him "Onefoot" now. On a plus note he should be much easier to catch

#44    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,830 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

Possibly a bear had the front part of its foot cut off by a bear trap?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#45    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:19 AM

View PostOdds, on 23 April 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

Did they change the name of that movie in Aus? We had 'Harry and the Hendersons'...

I think it was either 'Bigfoot and the Hendersons' or 'Harry and the Hendersons' depending on your global region...

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users