Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Britain has deserted me.

drug smuggler bali lindsay sandiford

  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Joined:17 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Pineapple under the Sea

  • Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

View Postxsas, on 24 April 2013 - 10:54 AM, said:


I recover, abducted children from some countries most people have never heard of and I take the risk of 25yrs in prison as minimum punishment for my actions in some countries, I take on-board the risks when I plan my contracts and therefore have no grounds for defence if caught.


Sorry a bit off topic but I just wanted to say WOW.  That is amazing, kudos to you :tu:


#32    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

    My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

  • Member
  • 6,293 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:13 AM

View PostMoon Gazer, on 25 April 2013 - 07:51 AM, said:

Sorry a bit off topic but I just wanted to say WOW.  That is amazing, kudos to you :tu:

Thanks Moon Gazer, thats just one of the services I offer but we keep that one a non profit and tax free service to help the custodial gaurdian of the child/children and one of the biggest obstacles we hit, is the in-competance of the very thing set up to help these people.... The Hague Convention?

Posted Image

#33    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Joined:17 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Pineapple under the Sea

  • Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:27 AM

View Postxsas, on 25 April 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

Thanks Moon Gazer, thats just one of the services I offer but we keep that one a non profit and tax free service to help the custodial gaurdian of the child/children and one of the biggest obstacles we hit, is the in-competance of the very thing set up to help these people.... The Hague Convention?

I'd never even heard of The Hague Convention, you learn something new everyday.  Just Googled it and the child abduction section has a LOT of documents.  Looks like lots of red tape......


#34    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

    My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

  • Member
  • 6,293 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:39 AM

View PostMoon Gazer, on 25 April 2013 - 08:27 AM, said:

I'd never even heard of The Hague Convention, you learn something new everyday.  Just Googled it and the child abduction section has a LOT of documents.  Looks like lots of red tape......

It is indeed,

We have been involved in a few documentaries and are the only company to Recover children successfully from Japan, and we took on their legal system without in a court of law to get the kids back in that case.

Better get back on topic...

Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users