Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Name of a song...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 315 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:22 AM

Heard a song, it sounds like an early 80's maybe late 70's hard rock song. The only lyrics I remember are..."blackout, blackout in London"

I thought maybe it was Rainbow?

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#2    dannyboy52

dannyboy52

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

• You Can Fool Some People All Of The Time,And All Of The People Some Of The Time, But You Cant Fool All Of The People All Of The Time

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

Restless Nights, The Scorpions??

#3    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 315 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

View Postdannyboy52, on 23 April 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

Restless Nights, The Scorpions??

Nope...and I guess its "Lights out, lights out in London."

Now that I remembered it was "lights out" and not "blackout" the search worked...it is UFO.

Edited by ChewiesArmy, 23 April 2013 - 04:05 PM.

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#4    Roddy

Roddy

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

• The Truth is out there.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

Here's a recent cover of that song by Stryper that you may enjoy also.

Edited by Roddy, 23 April 2013 - 07:21 PM.

#5    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,364 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

Yep, I think you're thinking of UFO... and that's a great song and a great band!

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#6    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 24 April 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

Yep, I think you're thinking of UFO... and that's a great song and a great band!

Yeah, it's a band just before my time that I missed out on...but that is changing soon. I was told to start with the Schenker records.

#7    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

View PostRoddy, on 23 April 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Here's a recent cover of that song by Stryper that you may enjoy also.

I was leery with this especially with Sweets voice being higher, but he did an amazing job...great cover!! Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users