Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Pope resigning because of Aliens

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:47 AM

So yeah, this video says that the Pope is ducking out because aliens are coming, and Russia is tired of playing close and dagger about the ET situation and is pushing for full discloser being that the qorentine is about to end soon anyway...

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=um5uyb-R0ZY

Thoughts?

#2    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,785 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:54 AM

Yes I am sure that is it. Maybe he has tickets to go back with them.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#3    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:39 AM

What are we supposed to talk about in terms of the video relating to 'spirituality vs. skepticism', though? I see potential for conspiracy or ET talk, which have their own thread areas. I just don't know what we can talk about in this section about it, other than making fun of nutty people slightly resembling 'spiritual' types. But is that really all your intent here was? I hope not.

I don't agree with what he says, but, I mean, that's it.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#4    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

Was he the pope that told us it was "ok" to believe in ETs?  Or was it the guy before him?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#5    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:57 AM

View PostMidyin, on 23 April 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

So yeah, this video says that the Pope is ducking out because aliens are coming, and Russia is tired of playing close and dagger about the ET situation and is pushing for full discloser being that the qorentine is about to end soon anyway...

Thoughts?
There is a chance he stepped down for a "space pope" but I think if anything he seen something that made him think he had to cherish his time better i.e. something scared the bejeebus out of him. (HAH!)... sorry about the pun I couldn't help it. Seriously though that was what came to my mind when I first heard about him stepping down. After the Pope declared that there was a chance that their could be humanoid life other than humans in this universe... and they would be christian brethan, I read a few articles concerning the church's astronomer talking about the existance of aliens and his belief in being real. Then my most curious find was the churchs astronomer held a confrence at a big UFO Convention in London or somewhere in england it was a few months ago, but the Pope was in the same city at the same time so chances of confirmation of information from the event led to a resignation?

LOL! it was quite humorous for me though and still to this day, I don't know if anyone has seen this clip and I can't find it on youtube it used to come up in featured videos all the time but it said that the pope would step down and it would be one of the signs of armegeddon starting in 2012 just funny cause it happened lol. Mind you I always kept my reservations about the clip as the next bit stated the John Paul III was rise from the dead and claim the popeship but it would be a demon in disguise.

View PostLava_Lady, on 23 April 2013 - 06:55 AM, said:

Was he the pope that told us it was "ok" to believe in ETs?  Or was it the guy before him?

It was him, and as I mentioned previously his astronomer had a big afliction with aliens.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#6    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:41 AM

I cannot ever see a pope stepping down over such a trivial reason. If anything I can see a pope proclaiming an alleged extraterrestial as Holy Roman Emperor and crowning them in some distant Christmas from now. Then I can see her excommunicating them just the same.

#7    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:41 AM

View Postchopmo, on 23 April 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

There is a chance he stepped down for a "space pope" but I think if anything he seen something that made him think he had to cherish his time better i.e. something scared the bejeebus out of him. (HAH!)... sorry about the pun I couldn't help it. Seriously though that was what came to my mind when I first heard about him stepping down. After the Pope declared that there was a chance that their could be humanoid life other than humans in this universe... and they would be christian brethan, I read a few articles concerning the church's astronomer talking about the existance of aliens and his belief in being real. Then my most curious find was the churchs astronomer held a confrence at a big UFO Convention in London or somewhere in england it was a few months ago, but the Pope was in the same city at the same time so chances of confirmation of information from the event led to a resignation?

LOL! it was quite humorous for me though and still to this day, I don't know if anyone has seen this clip and I can't find it on youtube it used to come up in featured videos all the time but it said that the pope would step down and it would be one of the signs of armegeddon starting in 2012 just funny cause it happened lol. Mind you I always kept my reservations about the clip as the next bit stated the John Paul III was rise from the dead and claim the popeship but it would be a demon in disguise.
That makes me wonder. Is Catholic Christianity an Earth Religion? I mean if the Aliens are Catholic and our "Christian Brethren" then dose that mean we discovered a religion that just happens to be the same as Galactic Christianity, or did Ancient Alien missionaries come to earth and spread their own religion?

It's not that hard to imagine when you consider Indrid Cold looked human, and Russian Prime Minister(Dmitry Medvedev) came right out and said that Aliens have been living covertly among us for years...

#8    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,487 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:48 AM

Maybe he has inside info we do not know about?

Posted Image

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#9    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

Maybe he just didn't have the stomach for the horrors that are soon to befall us. As the pope he is privileged to the same info that all the other World Leaders know...

As Chopmo said, maybe he learned something that "scared the Bejeebus out of him".
Learning about an impending invasion, then being told "Don't tell anyone." would Rock anyones world. It would certainly shake my faith...

#10    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,609 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

There is such a slim difference between invasion and invitation.

Who knows if the pope is not already soliciting their RSVPs and save the date.

#11    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 23 April 2013 - 12:15 PM, said:

There is such a slim difference between invasion and invitation.

Who knows if the pope is not already soliciting their RSVPs and save the date.

I would like to think that the Aliens are here for reasons other than invasion, but it's hard to remain optimistic when even Stephen Hawking thinks Aliens wouldn't have any noble intent toward us or our planet...

He said
"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet. I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach."

And also said
"If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn't turn out very well for the Native Americans."

ominous stuff

Edited by Midyin, 23 April 2013 - 12:28 PM.

#12    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,609 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

Alignments towards optimism and pessimism are not strictly correlated with intelligence or creativity for that matter, not that I am accusing Hawkings of the latter.

#13    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

View PostMidyin, on 23 April 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

Thoughts?

He quite because of homosexuality high up in the ranks of the Vatican

#14    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,785 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

I think if I was playing the odds on why the pope stepped down, because he is  a sick old man who can barely stand is what I would put my money on. You care to lay down some money on it.*

*(fear not moderators, I am not really going to gamble, I understand the legalities.)

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#15    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostDarkwind, on 23 April 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

I think if I was playing the odds on why the pope stepped down, because he is  a sick old man who can barely stand is what I would put my money on. You care to lay down some money on it.*

*(fear not moderators, I am not really going to gamble, I understand the legalities.)

We would both be fools to lay money on something neither of us can ever prove... lol

What's suspicious to me is Popes don't usually step down. Usually once a guy is made The Pope. He's The Pope until he's dead despite his age or health.

If Popes are suppose to step down when they become to old and weak to do Pope stuff(?), then we are talking about a lot of Popes who should have stepped down before killing-over, but greedily chose to cling to their positions and giant hats...
That said, I'm more willing to believe that he stepped down over Homosexuals in the ranks, or impending Alien doom, over the thought of a Pope stepping down for the good of the Vatican..

Edited by Midyin, 23 April 2013 - 05:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users