Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Am I finally on my path?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    SereneScene

SereneScene

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:49 AM

For the longest time I have had trouble and even a lot of depression because I did not know what my path in life was, I felt like I was gonna be worthless my whole life and never acomplish anything, finally I feel like I have a goal now, something to strive for and be proud of, Im still not sure if this is my path but at least its A PATH.

Im not asking anyone to tell my if the direction im going is the right one, but I want to see if anyone out there has a message for me, something of significance I should know. I must admit, I do have my worries and doubts but I feel like im at a start.

#2    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:12 AM

While on your path do not linger too long in any one place.

Sometimes you have to go back a bit before you can move forward.

You have always been on your path and it is not tied into any one goal, if you somehow fail to meet this goal do you just give up again? No.

Disentangle the two, disentangle your path from any one specific girl...especially if this goal is a person, relationship, certain career, or any other dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users