Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Need help with naming our daughter

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    muffin2013

muffin2013

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

I know it's silly to ask on forums and whatnot, but honestly, me and my partner are having so much trouble naming her.
I think maybe coming onto one of these forums may help if anyone gets a particular feeling about my little one. If anyone has ideas I am happy to take them on board
I am 31 weeks pregnant.

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,205 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:38 AM

Danielle.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#3    Ruby04

Ruby04

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

• "You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." - Christopher Columbus.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

Personally I like the name Tayla

In life you have to go after what you want, not sit around and wait for things to come to you.

#4    starchild1976

starchild1976

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• Truth is stranger than fiction.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

Carla..Cary..

#5    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,395 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

Callie Ann

Bonnie Jean

#6    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

You used choose names wisely as they affect the personality and health of a child. I'm sorry that you and your spouse or at a tugowar with names. You must both come to an agreement. If the names you two argued over are not 100% agreeable then drop those names. I am 25 weeks pregnant going on 26 weeks. I am also pregnant with a girl. I'm seeing that you are 38 weeks now, so you are super close. I hope by now you two came to an agreement on a name. How about you pick a name that has yours and his initials. If that doesn't work, think about if you want a common name, a unique name, or a family name. Personally, none of us can throw out names to you and expect you to consider them. You could still be arguing over names. I come up with names and use numerology as guidance.

The truth is we are spiritual beings living a human experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users