Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Making of Europe unlocked by DNA

dna europe

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:37 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-22252099

DNA sequenced from nearly 40 ancient skeletons has shed light on the complex prehistoric events that shaped modern European populations.

A study of remains from Central Europe suggests the foundations of the modern gene pool were laid down between 4,000 and 2,000 BC - in Neolithic times.

These changes were likely brought about by the rapid growth and movement of some populations.

My wife thinks maybe the Farmers from the East brought new diseases with them. I think maybe the Farmer's daughters were irresistable and the Hunter Gatherers were absorbed.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

Also tagged with dna, europe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users