Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Misha - The Radical Islamist?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,763 posts

• Its is when aspirations come in toe with destiny, are great men manifested

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:20 AM

I just read a guardian bulletin that mentions a 'Misha' whose details are currently unknown, but he/she is reported to be the radical Islamist that changed both of the brothers.

At the same time, I was going through nearly 600 tweets that Jahar made through his twitter account and I stumbled across this:

https://twitter.com/...657935605010432

I was wondering if its possible that Misha is this Jamaican muslin that Jahar was mentioning?

Posted Image

#2    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:41 AM

Misha is Russian diminutive of the male name Mikhail. Unlikely that any Muslim would have a "Christian" name.

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,510 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

Looked at the link, no subtitles?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,931 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:29 AM

Alternatively, Misha is the shortened version of an ex-girlfriend of mine - Michelline!  She's Lebanese, though not a Muslim.  It could be a Lebanese female Michelline who is actually a follower of Islam (I actually read the thread title and my first thought was "so when did Misha convert", lol).

Edited by Paranoid Android, 25 April 2013 - 08:30 AM.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users