Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

An ancient Ainu man found in wacoTX cave

waco texas cave ainu japanese

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    Brazos Paranormal

Brazos Paranormal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

#2    Brazos Paranormal

Brazos Paranormal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

#3    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,779 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

Which Ancient Ainu man are you  talking about???? in the video???
There is nothing in the video about any 10,000 years old ancient Ainu man.

Are you talking about The Kennewick Man??

One request - When you post something in the forum, at least write a few lines to explain what your post is about.
You have posted 2 videos. None of them have anything in it which is remotely even connected with any ancient man.

Watching a waterfall or an arrowhead doesn't stimulate discussion.

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#4    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 7,002 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

Exciting news to me  , cause i'd never heard of it..(or forgot) .. I didn't watch the videos...   But I did find this  .. ( from University of Texas )

http://www.texasbeyo...rn/burials.html

Face from the Past

Because of the rarity of Paleoindian skeletal remains, little is known about the physical characteristics of earliest peoples. A number of features, however, suggest that Horn Shelter man derives from different ancestry from modern Native Americans. His long, narrow skull and relatively short face more closely resemble the Ainu of Japan, who are known to carry European traits, rather than the more round skulls, broad faces, and pronounced features represented in some modern Native American populations.

burial-bust-swd-sm.jpg

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#5    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:43 AM

I thought it was pretty well known that Ainu type peoples traveled into the Americas with the ancestors of the modern Native Americans? Like Spartan said Kenniwick man is a good example, but I've read about several other skeletons found that were very Ainu like.

The Ainu very well could be decended from the same people who traveled into the Americas, as the Jomon culture that predates the current Japanese people goes as far back as 16,000 years.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#6    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,779 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:43 AM

Thank you lightly.
i couldn't make head or tales from the two videos.

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#7    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 7,002 posts

Yogi Berra

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

Your Welcome Spartan,  it just peeked my curiosity  ...  I'm interested in the coastal immigration (Pacific&Atlantic) ideas for helping to  people the Americas.

Yup DieCHecker,   and your reminding me of the Jomon style pottery found in Ecuador ...

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#8    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:17 AM

View Postlightly, on 25 April 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

Your Welcome Spartan,  it just peeked my curiosity  ...  I'm interested in the coastal immigration (Pacific&Atlantic) ideas for helping to  people the Americas.

Yup DieCHecker,   and your reminding me of the Jomon style pottery found in Ecuador ...

They may even have come from further away:

http://shinku.nichib...f/jr/JN1902.pdf

Sundaland.

#9    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 26 April 2013 - 06:17 AM, said:

They may even have come from further away:

http://shinku.nichib...f/jr/JN1902.pdf

Sundaland.

And they had a good reason to go on the move: their country was getting flooded fast after the end of the last ice age.

#10    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 7,002 posts

Yogi Berra

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 26 April 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

And they had a good reason to go on the move: their country was getting flooded fast after the end of the last ice age.

Ya,  interesting Abramelin.     I always imagine their earliest water craft to be two bundles of bamboo lashed together,  with a platform on top.. and soon, a sail.    Much easier than chopping or burning out a canoe from a huge log..

From your pdf :

Sundaland had some glaciers in the highlands, but would generally have been a rela- tively warm environment even during the Ice Ages, albeit with less tropical and subtropical mountain forests in the upland areas than at present, but overall larger areas of monsoon tropical forest and large expanses of savannah grassland vegetation on the coastal plains that were later submerged.5� Thus Sundaland could have supported a relatively large and dense population. With such rapid rise in sea level, however, Sundaland lost more than half its land area, an area “the size of India.”60 The loss of productive lowland would have been so rapid that whole communities would have had to shift to new land or adapt to a marine way of life in order to survive. Oppenheimer deduces that Sundaland was a heartland of Neolithic migration in response to this “flooding.”

And this :

Either way, the point here is that the inhabitants of Sunda–Sahul had already accumulated some 25,000 years of seafaring expertise before the end of the Pleis- tocene, and were by no means novice sailors by the time the Sunda shelf was inundated.

#11    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

When you study the time scales i involved it starts to become clear that there need be no mass migration, especially if we are talking about a land bridge crossing or simply following the coast while fishing.

In 3,000 years all a people has to do is travel and spread 100 miles in an entire generation or lifetime of 50 years to cover 6,000 miles worth of migration. Hunter gathers following animals could easily cover much more than this in a generation. It was probably simply their day to day activitities that brought them to the America's as opposed to to expedition style image that most people have of early people arriving in the early Americas.

This is imortant to note, because the technology used to facilitate this need be no more than very simple day to day tools, and not any kind of mass undertakeings.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#12    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Pooseycat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,769 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 27 April 2013 - 12:12 PM, said:

When you study the time scales i involved it starts to become clear that there need be no mass migration, especially if we are talking about a land bridge crossing or simply following the coast while fishing.

In 3,000 years all a people has to do is travel and spread 100 miles in an entire generation or lifetime of 50 years to cover 6,000 miles worth of migration. Hunter gathers following animals could easily cover much more than this in a generation. It was probably simply their day to day activitities that brought them to the America's as opposed to to expedition style image that most people have of early people arriving in the early Americas.

This is imortant to note, because the technology used to facilitate this need be no more than very simple day to day tools, and not any kind of mass undertakeings.

Very true. Even today, you can go from Siberia to Alaska without ever getting more than twenty-five miles from land.

#13    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence.

• 11,493 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 26 April 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Such moves were likely made even earlier:

Most researchers have believed that Homo erectus lacked the social and linguistic skills to pilot the deep, fast-moving waters that separate most Asian and Australian faunas, but in this week's issue of Nature, an international team presents new dates for stone tools from the Indonesian island of Flores that confirm H. erectus's presence there 800,000 years ago.

Though part of the Sunda Shelf, Flores is thought to have always been an island and, given the swift currents (even swifter when there was more land in the way,) it is unlikely that numbers of H.Erectus swam there.

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#14    Brazos Paranormal

Brazos Paranormal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

Google is a powerful resource . There is also a Nolan shelter close to Blum TX  , it has not been excavated yet .The Horn shelter man was probably a world traveler , he had a turtle shell that they said came from lousiana . Also he had many artifacts from all over .The fact a man was buried in a tomb by  large slabs of stone in texas is an eye opener. Seems like the Brazos at one time was a mile wide and rainfull was three times what it is now . This tells me the brazos was a highway consider Clovis New Mexico is were it starts . And also so the Stevenson man and the Clovis people ,all ancient discoveries .

#15    Dragonwind

Dragonwind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

View PostBrazos Paranormal, on 01 May 2013 - 06:36 AM, said:

The Horn shelter man was probably a world traveler , he had a turtle shell that they said came from lousiana . Also he had many artifacts from all over.
Or that he managed to trade items.

Also tagged with waco, texas, cave, ainu, japanese

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users