Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

An ancient Ainu man found in wacoTX cave

waco texas cave ainu japanese

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    Brazos Paranormal

Brazos Paranormal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

What I meant was the Brazos river begins in clovis, new mexico. Where the clovis people where found , they were some of the oldest known peoples of America. Also this man was found about three hundred miles down from clovis in Waco on the same river. Then also 150 miles down from clovis they found the Stevenson man on the brazos too. So all these finding were dated back to same time on the same river . It was the meca of cilvilization at the time and I want to go back and see what else can be found.

#17    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,735 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

When i hear the name Brazos, the first thing that comes to mind is about the author of two books i read and liked very much  - Lloyd Tackitt - A Distant Eden and Adrian's War.
Both novels read like a combination of survival manuals and fiction. Good reads for me.

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#18    HollyDolly

HollyDolly

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

I hadn't heard of this before at all.It's not well known. I personally believe that our ancestors traveled quite a bit,and traded with various peoples which is how Horn Shelter Man wound up with  the items found with him.However God forbid somebody might suggest that some of the Aztecs could have moved into Texas or New Mexico,or that europeans besides the Vikings came to North America or that the chinese could have come here to the west coast,and so on.Acedemia is ready to hang anyone who doesn't follow the party line .

#19    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,910 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:38 AM

View PostHollyDolly, on 14 May 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

I hadn't heard of this before at all.It's not well known. I personally believe that our ancestors traveled quite a bit,and traded with various peoples which is how Horn Shelter Man wound up with  the items found with him.However God forbid somebody might suggest that some of the Aztecs could have moved into Texas or New Mexico,or that europeans besides the Vikings came to North America or that the chinese could have come here to the west coast,and so on.Acedemia is ready to hang anyone who doesn't follow the party line .

...and your extensive personal experience with professional historians bears this out, does it?

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#20    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,322 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:53 AM

I hadn't heard of this before at all.It's not well known. I personally believe that our ancestors traveled quite a bit,and traded with various peoples which is how Horn Shelter Man wound up with  the items found with him.However God forbid somebody might suggest that some of the Aztecs could have moved into Texas or New Mexico,
It appears that the Aztecs may have come from what is now the U.S., and not moved into it.

or that europeans besides the Vikings came to North America or that the chinese could have come here to the west coast,and so on.Acedemia is ready to hang anyone who doesn't follow the party line .
Bullsheet.

Plenty of academics are following that line.  No so much the Chinese one, though.  More like Polynesian.

There's no evidence for any Chinese incursions, though there wouldn't be much anyway for simple incursions.

There's no evidence for any European one either, with the same caveat.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#21    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,088 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

View PostHarte, on 15 May 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

It appears that the Aztecs may have come from what is now the U.S., and not moved into it.

Bullsheet.

Plenty of academics are following that line.  No so much the Chinese one, though.  More like Polynesian.

There's no evidence for any Chinese incursions, though there wouldn't be much anyway for simple incursions.

There's no evidence for any European one either, with the same caveat.

Harte
There have been ancient Chinese anchors found off the California coast, but I've always assumed that they were brought as ballest in early trading ships holds... In near modern times, not in ancient times.

But, the fringies always neglect to mention the whole context of where/when/how an artifact is found and focus only on that it was found. If I buy a 12th century sword and bury it 12 feet down in the woods. Then "accidentally" discover it, it does not mean that 12th century englishmen were in Oregon.

Edited by DieChecker, 16 May 2013 - 03:36 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#22    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,322 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 16 May 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

There have been ancient Chinese anchors found off the California coast, but I've always assumed that they were brought as ballest in early trading ships holds... In near modern times, not in ancient times.
Ancient style.

There was quite a population of Chinese fishermen living in that part of California in modern times.  If the anchors came from China, that would indicate nothing more than that the Chinese fishermen brought their boats when they moved here.

IOW, there's no way to date those anchors.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#23    Brazos Paranormal

Brazos Paranormal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

On unearthing America on history channel . They found a tombstone of a guys name died 1113 Ad in an Arizona cave. It was carved in old English. They researched found out this guy owned a tavern in Great Britian .He traveled all the way over from England in the 12 century.And they have also found the remains of an old roman legion in mississsipi .

#24    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,910 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

View PostBrazos Paranormal, on 29 May 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

On unearthing America on history channel . They found a tombstone of a guys name died 1113 Ad in an Arizona cave. It was carved in old English. They researched found out this guy owned a tavern in Great Britian .He traveled all the way over from England in the 12 century.And they have also found the remains of an old roman legion in mississsipi .

Well, there's the first clue somebody's scamming you. Very few people would have been speaking Old English in the 12th Century. After the Norman invasion of 1066, the elite (and anybody who warranted an actual tombstone) would have been speaking and writing in Old French. Everyone else would be well on the way to speaking Middle English.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

Also tagged with waco, texas, cave, ainu, japanese

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users