Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Officials claim Boston bombing suspect

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:58 AM

• Officials now claim that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed as he hid in boat in Watertown
  • Contradicts Boston Police Commissioner's account of hour-long firefight with Tsarnaev
  • New York Times said M4 rifle had been found on boat
  • Police sources suggested Tsarnaev shot himself onboard
View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:05 AM

The seeds of doubt from those who have been aware of the truth since before the Aurora incident are starting to grow and spread amongst the people. Even the media and goverment are struggling wiht this one. Starting to see the progression of a larger number of people becoming aware is very promising and gives a lot of hope for our future. Once the distrust of the goverment and media is in place and the majority knows the truth, things will change. I jsut hope it does before the noose is tightened too much. This is important times. The internet has definitly been a huge part of this. (Won't be long until they lock down on it though)

The New York Times reported that an M-4 carbine rifle

That would be obvious, part of their agenda. They love making the M4 platform famous as a "nutjobs" weapon.

The M4 is fast becoming the new Ak47 as the spotlight "Terrorist gun" for the goverment and media....

Edited by Coffey, 25 April 2013 - 09:14 AM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,778 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

There is that vidio of the radar imaging out there of something blowing up inside the boat right next to Tsarnaev`s, head. can any one find it.

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

Two unnamed U.S. officials

----------------------------------------------

Would be interesting to see who these 2 are.
I wonder if the Boston police know?

Edited by freetoroam, 25 April 2013 - 10:27 AM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:59 AM

some of the talking heads seemed disappointed when terrorist links couldn't be confirmed from the outset..

the footage of the blast *just happened* to include all those various nations flying flags.. i know the event is considered an "international" event, but that's pretty cool-headed and calculated..

..i wonder if we'll actually hear anything from this Dzhokar fellow?

..heard anything from James Holmes lately?
/shrug

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#6    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

This story has been changed sooo many times.

Confused.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#7    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,968 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 25 April 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

There is that vidio of the radar imaging out there of something blowing up inside the boat right next to Tsarnaev`s, head. can any one find it.

Here you are....

(Invoice in post)

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:53 AM

It seems,like with sandy hook,I am initially convinced its legit,only to find,I am duped yet again ,and disgusted when I look it all over again ,to find its all horse ****.
With this one,I don't see the WHY .With sandy hook ,it was all about pushing gun control .
I think this one was just an exercise in ,"can we convince them its real" .
I look at the Jeff Bauman pix,and medically speaking ,its ridiculous beyond belief ,especially when they chronology is taken into account .
The news here even showed the kid standing nonchalantly outside the boat ,no blood no gun ,able to stand easily .
The shot was from above ,but all reports state he was in the boat when they did the imaging .
If he's out of the boat,why didn't they shoot him then. I haven't seen that photo since the news here showed it .

Now James Taylor sang that the MIT cops funeral.
At least this time we saw him. The Paul Simon nonsense of sandy hook saw to that .
I don't know why they even try now. I think something like 35% of the population ,no longer believes any of this .This is from polls . Not be speculating ,and the non believers are a lot of credible people .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 25 April 2013 - 11:54 AM.

Miss me?

#9    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 25 April 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

It seems,like with sandy hook,I am initially convinced its legit,only to find,I am duped yet again ,and disgusted when I look it all over again ,to find its all horse ****.

Tell me about it. I don't know what the agenda is with this one, most likely to give up more freedoms, to protect us from the "evil Muslims" who hate us for our freedoms :rolleyes:
Obviously, THE GOVERNMENT hates our freedoms more.

And how the heck does someone shoot themselves with an M-4 Carbine Rifle the way they say?? He must have VERY LONG arms...

#10    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

There is also the typical push to label anyone with questions as "crazy". That part always bugs me about these incidents with multiple plot changes and confusion.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#11    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,778 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

View Postealdwita, on 25 April 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

Here you are....

(Invoice in post)

Anyone can see he was trying to commit suicide, but did`nt succeed.

#12    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:19 PM

The New York Times also said an M4 rifle had been found on the boat - another claim contradicted by the latest revelations.

Here is what an M-4 Carbine Looks like: http://www.academy.c...10051_638019_-1

How the heck do you shoot yourself, they way they said he did, with this type of gun??

#13    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,624 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

I don't watch that much TV news--only the evening news on the big 3, for 30 minutes only.

But for more than a week now, at every restaurant, bar, and other public place with a TV, every time I look at it, they are still covering the Boston event, and we are now over a week.

Too me, it seems the purpose was pure propaganda and the telling of a story, conditioning and manipulating the public perception.  It seems to have worked quite well, and the citizens of Boston seem happy to have their constitutional rights trampled upon.  Pity. :cry:

#14    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,510 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:41 PM

I don't know what to believe anymore, too many lies.  I'm getting to the point I would assume a lie before I would assume the truth.  I remember with Sandy Hook at first they were saying he used hand guns then it changed to a rifle.  Where's the truth?

#15    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 25 April 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

This story has been changed sooo many times.

Confused.

It's because the general public demands information now so updates are given before a full investigation can be done. Once more information comes to light or is confirmed then parts of the story change to reflect this. But the story in and of itself is the same. And for some people it wouldn't matter what officials say. Changing information? Lies! Waiting to actually confirm information? Cover up!

In all I think the Boston police have been pretty good at keeping things above the board. Plenty of people were listening to the police bands live so kind of hard to hide things. Plus that they're making these changes should be encouraging. If there was an evil plot to "take away or gunz!" they would have just kept quiet.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users