Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Officials claim Boston bombing suspect

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,502 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 29 April 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

CNN Exposed, Emmy Winning Former CNN Journalist, Amber Lyon Blows The Whistle, Let me repeat that. CNN is paid by the US government for reporting on some events, and not reporting on others. The Obama Administration pays for CNN content

http://beforeitsnews...le-2444190.html
But Fox News is reporting nearly the same thing.

#47    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,502 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 29 April 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

Good for Amber Lyon! :tu:

Sadly true, the MSM is completely a lap dog for the government and its owners.  As a result, the average american is completely brainwashed with inaccurate information.
Did George Bush own the media as well?    They sure slammed him a lot.  
Seems that with Fox News, CNN, MSN, newspapers, news sites and all the freelance journalists out there, that it would be pretty hard for the goverment to hide much.

#48    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:05 PM

Besides Keith Olberman, who was fired, who exactly 'slammed' Dubya?

The NYT covered up his crimes so that he could win the election in 2004.  Judith Miller was the major ally and pawn for the sophistry of the Global War On Terror.

#49    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

Did George Bush own the media as well? They sure slammed him a lot.
Posted Image

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#50    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,980 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

View Postunit, on 06 May 2013 - 12:10 AM, said:

Posted Image

Eactly right. If you support either party, you are part of the problem. Vote independant. Vote for the ones the media tells you are crazy. These are the people who will support YOUR RIGHTS over and above anything else. The Pauls or the Venturas. Basically, the ones with no "official credibility".

Say what you want about Jesse Ventura, if he was elected (he said he would run 2016) you can gaurantee the most open presidency ever. Unlike Obama, who promised the most open presidency but has so far ran the most secretive administration the world has ever seen.

#51    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 18,012 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:41 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 06 May 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

Eactly right. If you support either party, you are part of the problem. Vote independant. Vote for the ones the media tells you are crazy. These are the people who will support YOUR RIGHTS over and above anything else. The Pauls or the Venturas. Basically, the ones with no "official credibility".

Say what you want about Jesse Ventura, if he was elected (he said he would run 2016) you can gaurantee the most open presidency ever. Unlike Obama, who promised the most open presidency but has so far ran the most secretive administration the world has ever seen.

I think it would be great to have an off the wall president...and I do mean that in a kind way. I'd like to see things shaken up a bit and hey, they couldn't be any worse. :tu:

#52    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,502 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:32 AM

I voted for Ross Porot.  It's a shame more people didn't

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users