Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Abductions

uap uaps ufo ufos

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#46    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 01 May 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

Psyche and Sheep Smart sitting in a tree.
K - I - S - S - I - N - G!

I was going to spell out that other "bomb" word, but since this is a family forum...

Besides, I think it's time for my meds.

Posted Image

I gotta admit, it's been a while since someone pulled the rug from under my feet, I have to say I rather enjoy the change of pace. :D I have not been so impressed since I met Emma. I am going to like having Sheep Smart around I reckon.

ETA - Pic of a guy puckering up to a sheep.

Edited by psyche101, 01 May 2013 - 03:34 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#47    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 01 May 2013 - 02:00 AM, said:

son of a b****!
*smile drops as keyboard gets flung off the desk*
there goes my stalking attempts.

:rofl: :lol: :D :tu:

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#48    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 01 May 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

Hey S2F!

I'm recovering nicely. Thanks for asking.

I think I'd better leave psyche and Sheep Smart alone. Sheep Smart seems cool enough but psyche will tear my head off first chance he gets.

Just kidding psyche. I'm yer buddy. I'm yer pal, remember? Don't hurt me, man. Put down the machete. We can talk this out. PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF UM DON'T KILL ME!

Was that over the top? I can't tell anymore.

Holy cow, ten minutes and you're cutting my grass!

Bet you have Emma Acid over there too huh?

Does that braille thing work? I might get some dark sunnies happening. If it does, we might be able to call this one even.

#49    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:47 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 May 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

Holy cow, ten minutes and you're cutting my grass!

Bet you have Emma Acid over there too huh?

Does that braille thing work? I might get some dark sunnies happening. If it does, we might be able to call this one even.

I knew I was going to pay dearly for what I wrote.

I just happened to wonder by and I accidentally bumped into Sheep Smart. It was all very innocent. :innocent:

Besides that, Emma thinks I belong in a special ed class. She's right, but still...

Buddies? Pals? Mates? Water under the canoe and all that? :unsure2:

And Donna says hi.

#50    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:55 AM

Attached File  Screenshot_2013-04-30-23-44-25.jpg   160.72K   3 downloadsIve won the crowd and my freedom.

Edited by Sheep Smart, 01 May 2013 - 03:57 AM.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#51    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 01 May 2013 - 03:47 AM, said:

I knew I was going to pay dearly for what I wrote.

Well, yes, I suppose the braille gig is worth quite a bit. I cannot believe this is the first time I have heard of the concept. It's brilliant.

I just happened to wonder by and I accidentally bumped into Sheep Smart. It was all very innocent. :innocent:

Yeah yeah, that's what they all say...

Real funny thing is I watched Family Guy last night. The one where Stewie falls in love with the actress (Olivia) and she gets caught in their playhouse (they got married and live there) playing silly putty with another boy who has done some commercials, Stewie went outside crying and saying his goodbyes, then set fire the cardboard playhouse house the girl and boy were in. Keeps running over and over in my head with this conversation LOL. What a mind. Seth MacFarlane sings a song at the Oscars which happen to reflect your love of reading braille shirts, you should look out for it, I doubt I can post it here LOL.

Besides that, Emma thinks I belong in a special ed class. She's right, but still...

Emma is always right. :D I have no idea what she thinks of me but I like to come to my own conclusions on that one. I figure I am probably better off that way.

Buddies? Pals? Mates? Water under the canoe and all that? :unsure2:

As if I could stay mad at you ...........

under the canoe hehe

And Donna says hi.

Hi Donna! Been a while! It seems like forever! Hey, it is.......

#52    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:08 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 01 May 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

Attachment Screenshot_2013-04-30-23-44-25.jpgIve won the crowd and my freedom.

Won the crowd, made some friends, and now welcomed into the asylum :D You do seem to be "one of us" and that is also a little scary.

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 01 May 2013 - 04:10 AM.

#53    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:12 AM

Hi Donna! Been a while! It seems like forever! Hey, it is.......

What?

Never mind. I just had a little chat with my friend here. Seems you won over another heart. You're doing much better than I am atm.

Cheers. :nw:

Edited by theSOURCE, 01 May 2013 - 04:16 AM.

#54    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:51 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 01 May 2013 - 04:12 AM, said:

What?

Never mind. I just had a little chat with my friend here. Seems you won over another heart. You're doing much better than I am atm.

Cheers. :nw:

LOL, another one I have to keep away from you! Wait, hang on........ if I am doing better, what the heck are they all doing at your place mate!

Ahh the drawbacks of living down under.....

#55    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:22 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 May 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

LOL, another one I have to keep away from you! Wait, hang on........ if I am doing better, what the heck are they all doing at your place mate!

I guess I just know how to read women well (it's the braille thing). BTW, that comment cost me a punch in the arm, but it was worth it.

Ahh the drawbacks of living down under.....

Don't feel so down, mate. At least you've got Emily Scott to keep you company.

And another punch in the arm! I'm only human ffs.

#56    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:14 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 01 May 2013 - 06:22 AM, said:

I guess I just know how to read women well (it's the braille thing). BTW, that comment cost me a punch in the arm, but it was worth it.

I have a feeling it was worth it... especially if you were reading at the time........

View PosttheSOURCE, on 01 May 2013 - 06:22 AM, said:

Don't feel so down, mate. At least you've got Emily Scott to keep you company.

And another punch in the arm! I'm only human ffs.

Well, yeah but she does not UM, I am going to have to move on, I was planning to speak to her when she gets out of the shower.

Honey, babe, I met a sheep today, and we have fast become close friends................

Wonder how that will go down.

#57    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

I believe alien abduction in 100% real. You've probably heard of GMO foods. I think something similar happens when a species evolves. It becomes genetically modified to adapt to different environments. This type of activity becomes advanced to the point where you can use life from other planets and create hybrids. In Star Trk different aliens will mate and I don't think that is too far off from what is happening with more advanced EBE's

#58    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 01 May 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

I believe alien abduction in 100% real. You've probably heard of GMO foods. I think something similar happens when a species evolves. It becomes genetically modified to adapt to different environments. This type of activity becomes advanced to the point where you can use life from other planets and create hybrids. In Star Trk different aliens will mate and I don't think that is too far off from what is happening with more advanced EBE's

Well yes, except being the only species on earth who manipulates the environment as opposed to vice versa, your hypothesis does not seem to work unless you are claiming it is a specific modification which then in turn, one would need to know the physiology of the species one wishes to apply the modification too, so you seem to have something of a circular debate happening all on your own there.

In Star Trek, different species require medical assistance to cross breed, and it is not always possible. In some cases it can be lethal. Flox (ST Enterprise) is the first Doctor to work out a procedure that allows Humans and Vulcans to breed. Those who can breed without assistance are considered to have common genetic ancestry.

Again I ask, why do people think all aliens must be advanced? Why can they not be at out level of development?

#59    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 02 May 2013 - 03:40 AM, said:

Again I ask, why do people think all aliens must be advanced? Why can they not be at out level of development?
because insult isnt kosher. and interstellar travel may require a slightly more advancement in technology.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#60    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:15 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 02 May 2013 - 05:44 AM, said:

because insult isnt kosher. and interstellar travel may require a slightly more advancement in technology.

Nah, check this - LINK - Project Orion, Nuclear Propulsion.

We could have left for the stars in te 60's but the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty that everyone violates anyway is recognised to have ended the project, but to date, aas far as I know, it is still the best and most workable concept to date.

That's what I want to see, a loud polluting clunky monstrosity roll on into the system.

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 02 May 2013 - 06:16 AM.

Also tagged with uap uaps, ufo, ufos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users