Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Abductions

uap uaps ufo ufos

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:40 AM

theyve come for our dauters technology.......blast them!  Posted Image

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#62    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,836 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:08 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 02 May 2013 - 07:40 AM, said:

theyve come for our dauters technology.......blast them!  Posted Image

They are probably better of with the first choice. You know what Jeff Goldblum saya about earth girls don't you?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#63    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,884 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:07 PM

Travis Walton holding sky watch at UFO abduction site

http://www.openminds...tion-site/30637

Edited by Sweetpumper, 21 October 2014 - 08:07 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#64    back to earth

back to earth

Government Agent

• 3,733 posts

• Like an apparition in a dream
    I turn and seek the self supreme.

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:44 AM

View PostNomad5000, on 26 April 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

These abduction victims/patients should be examined more seriously, studied and treated accordingly.
It would be the human thing to do.
Cheers!
T.B.

That would be the modern human thing to do. Another modern human thing to do is to insist that an event that seems
literal should have a literal explanation .

What interests me more ... if we list the events and circumstances of these occurrences and do not worry to much about the form these occurrences take - we can see many interesting similarities in other types of occurrences , cross-culturally, through time and location, albeit in different clothing. But the essence and pattern are similar.

Experiments have been done in this field by writing up one such experience and showing it to people of different cultures, and asking them if they think they knew what was happening in the story. Many replied that they did, the event was;  an encounter with the faery realm, a clear case of UFO 3rd kind contact, etc. The story/experience originated in Africa and the people that had the experience  knew they had been visited by their ancestors.  ( http://dreamflesh.co...patrick-harpur/ )

These 'forms' will always repeat where human nature is involved ( always had, but developed so strongly they still underlay the 'modern mind set' ) , the outward form of the culture and the technology become the clothing and express wants, needs and/or angst.

In some cases they can have their 'own reality' but it isnt a 'hard' , 'lasting' reality ... not a 'scientifically validated' reality. These events (the very real seeming  and collaborated  ones , the ones where 'something seems to be going on' to the extent that seemingly valid and respectable people investigate them) exist in a type of 'Daimonic Reality' (Harpur)  where the borderline between the 'unexplained' and 'not quiet fringe' science meet, eg. things like 'effects' being put down to 'mass hysteria'   ' stigmata'  and 'infectious psychological projection' .  

And if a bird can speak, who once was a dinosaur,
and a dog can dream; should it be implausible
that a man might supervise
the construction of light
https://www.youtube....h?v=RQ1JyLVd4ZU

#65    back to earth

back to earth

Government Agent

• 3,733 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:58 AM

I meant to add:

Of note , in all cases, there are variants and good and bad experiences  - this tells a lot too.

In a way, they are 'soul expressions' - deep desires to experience a 'mythical dimension' and play out specific patterns.

As well as good and bad experiences, there is the role one plays and the type of state one was in. How many times have we heard " Then the aliens were about to probe me and I thought ... NO!  F this ... so I jumped off the table and punched the one closest to me right in the snout, then I seized the controls of the UFO ... "  ? ? ?  ... Nah!  Only in an heroic Sci-Fi Movie . Most 'abductees ' are in a trance like compliant state ... the state that a shaman is in during their ordeal. They accept what is done to them, all sorts of 'insertions' ( crystals, 'iron bones' etc) . The fighting against it, the 'heroic path of the ego' is more akin to Hercules smashing his way through the underworld with his club (and ends in disaster).

In its usual varied and phantasamorphic way 'soul desire / unconscious expression'  will insist in having its own share of 'material reality' (even if it is base-jumping) , if not ... well, I think we all know what happens when we keep repressing something  :unsure2:  ?

#66    back to earth

back to earth

Government Agent

• 3,733 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:07 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 30 April 2013 - 02:51 AM, said:

Boy ,but If he`s wrong ? Where do you get that relief for all that probing ? :tu:

I would think my 'unconscious'  got so sick of my anal nature that it bent my usual reality to give me a hint that I might need a 'psychic enema'... or wonder what the hell was stuck up there !  :whistle:

#67    back to earth

back to earth

Government Agent

• 3,733 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:12 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 May 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

Holy cow, ten minutes and you're cutting my grass!

Bet you have Emma Acid over there too huh?

Does that braille thing work? I might get some dark sunnies happening. If it does, we might be able to call this one even.

Emma acid ... Black Sabbath ... and 10 missing hours  :)

Also tagged with uap uaps, ufo, ufos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users