Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The ex-Presidents' club (and their wives)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:00 AM

I bet you couldn't move for Secret Service agents..

In a rare and emotional reunion, the five living American presidents and their wives gathered in Dallas Thursday to honor the dedication of the George W. Bush Presidential Center.

The presidents — Bush, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter — were cheered by a crowd of former White House officials and world leaders as they took the stage together to open the dedication. They were joined on stage by their wives — the nation's current and former first ladies — for the outdoor ceremony on a sun-splashed Texas morning.

'To know the man is to like the man,' President Obama said of his predecessor. 'He is a good man.'

The last time all five living presidents were together was shortly before Obama's inauguration in 2009, when Obama said he needed their advice before taking office.

View: Read more

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users