Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A dead Jack Russell and a headless drummer:

Commander CMG

• Nominees are cartoonist David Shrigley, creator of 'live encounters' Tino Seghal, film-maker Laura Prouvost and painter Lynette Tiadom-Boakye
  • One judge admits the works may not count as art in the eyes of the public
  • Prestigious award will be handed out in Londonderry on December 2

arrow3.gifView: Read more

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• Lava_Lady

• Taun

Popular Days

IMO a load of absolute rubbish... Actually, I've seen pure rubbish that was more 'artful' than most of this crap...

Although of the lot, Ms Yiadom-Boakye's works are actual art - perhaps not 'prize winning'... but at least it's a serious attempt at creating art... not lazy half hearted attempts like the rest...

The "Fight Nothingness" poster looks like it was done by a not very talented middle school student... Who got a B- on it...

Edited by Taun

I don't get the art. I do think the headstone is pretty funny though...the other stuff is just weird and exhausting.

I don't get the art. I do think the headstone is pretty funny though...the other stuff is just weird and exhausting.

I disagree, I think you probably do get art, what you don't get is "crap" fobbed off as art.

• Like 2

I disagree, I think you probably do get art, what you don't get is "crap" fobbed off as art.

Lol you may be right

• Like 1