Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Michael Buble Sings On New York Subway

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

Naturally 7 are great in their own right..

Michael Buble has surprised New York commuters with an a capella performance on the subway.

The singer sang a rendition of the Jackson 5 classic Who's Lovin' You on the platform at the 66th Street Lincoln Centre stop.

He was joined by the group Naturally 7 on backing vocals as a small crowd looked on, many filming on smartphones.

Buble hugged the group after the performance and said it was "the coolest thing ever".

View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,956 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

I would have thought he had a car. Will look out for him on the Piccadilly line next time I am there, I have 50p and a 20p ready for his cap.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:09 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 26 April 2013 - 11:02 AM, said:

I would have thought he had a car. Will look out for him on the Piccadilly line next time I am there, I have 50p and a 20p ready for his cap.

I don't do subways or towns, too busy and too many people for my liking.

On another note though, Michael Buble kinda reminds me of me. :yes:

Posted Image

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,956 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:54 AM

View Postxsas, on 26 April 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

I don't do subways or towns, too busy and too many people for my liking.

On another note though, Michael Buble kinda reminds me of me. :yes:
Do you sing and wear tight pants  which are slightly too short?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

Thanks for posting this! I love his voice! And this was a really cool idea. :tu:
I will definitely be on the lookout for his new album. I already have two of his albums already.

#6    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,956 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

View PostKowalski, on 26 April 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

Thanks for posting this! I love his voice! And this was a really cool idea. :tu:
I will definitely be on the lookout for his new album. I already have two of his albums already.
You can go and see him live for free on the subway/underground. :tu:

#7    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

And this is how a saavy singer gets free publicity for his upcoming album.

The press eats this crap up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users