Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sim City

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:37 PM

Anybody else think the game is dam poor?

Small maps, no underground, no terra-forming tools, only 1 type of residental/commercial/industrial zoning each, the airport takes up a whole map, constant crashes, patching problems that break the game, the list goes on.

£39.99 and one of the biggest wastes of my money I've ever brought. Its like they've dumbed it down for 12 year-olds with consoles.

#2    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

• questions, questions everywhere

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

yeah, i do find this pretty annoying indeed, but what can you do about it? it's EA

Posted Image

#3    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

Personally I like the one type of zone. I also don't mind the no underground aspect. But there are things I miss like the ability to teraform. I would also like to make elevated roads or rails. The maps are small but they have said they are working on that. I have not had crash or update issues with my games. And yes they have had issues and there have been problems. But honestly I have had the game since it came out and I have had at least a couple hundred hours of game play with it. So even with it's faults I have gotten more for my money than alot of other games I have played recently.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#4    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,933 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

I have ADD when it comes to SimCity.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users