Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

9/11 Plane part found between building almost

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

"The odds of this being wedged between there is amazing," Browne said, adding it was not surprising that it went undiscovered for more than a decade given the location. "It had to have fallen just the right way to make it into that space."
Other World Trade Center wreckage had been discovered at the buildings and around the area in years past.
Police detectives and National Transportation Safety Board investigators will determine whether the equipment is from the American Airlines plane or the United Airlines plane that slammed into the twin towers on Sept. 11, 2001, destroying the towers and killing nearly 3,000 people.
When plans for the Islamic center, about three blocks from ground zero, were made public in 2010, opponents said they didn't want a mosque so close to where Islamic extremists attacked. They argued the site was "sacred" because landing gear from one of the hijacked Boeing 767 jets had punctured the roof of the building on Sept. 11.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2RgiQ6ghS

#17    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

View PostPrincess Serenity, on 27 April 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

Has there been an update on this story? My mom wants to know if it really wants to know if it's a 9/11 plane or not.

Most probable that's it's from 9/11.  My bet is they will never allow the piece to be examined in public.

#18    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

View PostKowalski, on 27 April 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image
so.... people knew it was there?? i dont understand.... :/

"The odds of this being wedged between there is amazing," Browne said, adding it was not surprising that it went undiscovered for more than a decade given the location. "It had to have fallen just the right way to make it into that space."
Other World Trade Center wreckage had been discovered at the buildings and around the area in years past.
Police detectives and National Transportation Safety Board investigators will determine whether the equipment is from the American Airlines plane or the United Airlines plane that slammed into the twin towers on Sept. 11, 2001, destroying the towers and killing nearly 3,000 people.
When plans for the Islamic center, about three blocks from ground zero, were made public in 2010, opponents said they didn't want a mosque so close to where Islamic extremists attacked. They argued the site was "sacred" because landing gear from one of the hijacked Boeing 767 jets had punctured the roof of the building on Sept. 11.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2RgiQ6ghS

Edited by WhiteWineKitty, 27 April 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Kitty >'.'<

#19    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,806 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

..  found with a ROPE attached?        I thought at first,  ok, no big surprise here?   .. but what's up with the rope?

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#20    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,869 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:55 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 27 April 2013 - 08:31 AM, said:

I don't think this discredits any of the most critically acclaimed conspiracy theories on 9/11.
There are no "critically acclaimed" conspiracy theories, they were all disproved years ago. Investigate real conspiracies like Fast and Furious or the Benghazi cover-up.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#21    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:33 AM

View Postlightly, on 28 April 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

..  found with a ROPE attached? I thought at first,  ok, no big surprise here?   .. but what's up with the rope?

Somebody probably tried to pull it out using the rope, and then weigh it in at the scrap yard, but must of gave up trying

Posted Image

#22    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:00 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 27 April 2013 - 01:14 PM, said:

Keep in mind that during the last 5 years or so, there have been a few instances in which human parts were found in buildings undergoing maintenance and rebuild.  This is no surprise, but the rope angle is unusual.

That is scary to find.. Well still the event covered large area so there might still be undiscovered things all around.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#23    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

View Postlightly, on 28 April 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

..  found with a ROPE attached? I thought at first,  ok, no big surprise here?   .. but what's up with the rope?

Yes, the rope is most puzzling.

Many people, especially those at Let's Roll Forums, believe there was no airplanes at WTC.  I am not in that camp.  I think at least 1 Boeing struck there, possibly 2.

What role the rope has is most interesting.

Let's Roll is reporting that they have found a forging identification number, and gave the number.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

#24    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,549 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

It wasn't found "in an alley" as the photo above clearly demonstrates.  It was a gap between two buildings.

As for the rope, someone could have simply been trying to get it out (seen the price of scrap metal over the past few years), perhaps it was from the guys who retrieved it last week, or it was simply entangled in the rope when it landed.

Edited by Rafterman, 28 April 2013 - 01:47 PM.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#25    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Well the most logical scenario is that somehow or other the rope was entangled after impact with ground, or simultaneous.

#26    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,237 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:26 AM

I think it is also possible that this may have been lowered by someone trying to keep a souvenir.   Maybe they got scared off and never came back for it.

#27    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,869 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

The rope is just lying on top of it, it could've fallen on the thing anytime over the last few years.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#28    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,735 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

View PostHilander, on 27 April 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

It will prove there really was planes flown into the building
there were planes, i saw them personaly, and so did thousands of ppl, in nyc, i didn't think exsistance of planes needed to be proven, at least at wtc site.pentagon plane,otoh, is debated issue.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#29    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:28 PM

Thanks for that info Aztek.

I'm curious if you happened to see both, or just the latter?

#30    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,735 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:58 PM

i saw second one hit, even felt the shock\heat wave, as it hit, standing on broadway.
when i got off the bus first one already hit, all i saw was smoke, and paper flying everywhere, and huge hole in the building. fdny had cought first plane on video.

RESIDENT TROLL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users