Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Fan made trailers.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

Have you been fooled by fan made trailers of coming attractions, I know I have. (At least until I recognize a scene from another movie.) I have to say though, some of them are pretty well made. Lets see if we can post some of them here, if for nothing else than the entertainment value, or spot the movies they are from. :)

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#2    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:35 PM

The fan made trailer for Green Lantern with Nathan Fillion was amazing. Looked better than the actual movie. :P

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#3    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostCorp, on 29 April 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

The fan made trailer for Green Lantern with Nathan Fillion was amazing. Looked better than the actual movie. :P

I think that the idea is that we post the trailers here, or at least a linky.

Like this..... :tu:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#4    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

These I would watch.  :tu:

This guy jaronpitts sure knows what he is doing.

Edited by Hazzard, 29 April 2013 - 09:51 PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#5    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

#6    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

The "real" studios should hire some of these dudes.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users