Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

topsecretresearch

Since the other topic was quickly locked by the admin I'll start this thread about Non-lethal weapons and the possibility that it is being used againt UFO people. The guilty party speculation and what steps I am taking have been left out in this post due to the admin's concerns.

One thing that I've noticed is the only way to escape it is going down in the subway here in NYC. I'm jot sure how it works but it is no small feat. One clue about the NY subway system is that it is underground and subway cars have so wireless internet or cell phone signal.

This activity is new and seems to have started in the past few months.

I'm going to start posting this around the net to see if other people (civilians) are being targetted with Non-lethal weapons.

In my opinon. Anything thing you see online and in literature concerning UFOs is fair game. It's unclassified material and the researcher in the public domain hasn't taken a security oath.

So this definitely is not a good thing and is an abuse of power.

That is awesome...I want one!

I would use it on Conspiracy Theorists. :tu:

And that " God Hates Fags " group.

• Like 5

I think you overestimate the quality of the "research" you post here if you think the US government is blasting you with their microwave beams as a result. I don't think they are worried about disjointed rambling threads full of dodgy looking sketches of UFOs and ETs.

Then again, I'm paid to say things like that on forums like this, so don't take my word for it.

Wait a minute...I say things like this and no one has ever offered to pay me!

• Like 2

to see if other people (civilians) are being targetted with Non-lethal weapons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that you think you are being targeted, what top secret info do you have that would warrant them to pick on you and your family members?

Forums are for debate, and if there are some who do not agree with your UFO theories, it may not be because your info should be taken extremely seriously, but because it can`t be!

I think you overestimate the quality of the "research" you post here if you think the US government is blasting you with their microwave beams as a result. I don't think they are worried about disjointed rambling threads full of dodgy looking sketches of UFOs and ETs.

Then again, I'm paid to say things like that on forums like this, so don't take my word for it.

Actually some of my post like ET-Long Arms get a lot of likes because I am revealing new info. I hope it's not the US Government.

That is awesome...I want one!

I would use it on Conspiracy Theorists. :tu:

And that " God Hates Fags " group.

Not very cute or smart. No one should be targetted with non-lethal weapons. Even a group of people you dislike. Everyone has a right to free speech and expression.

Not very cute or smart. No one should be targetted with non-lethal weapons. Even a group of people you dislike. Everyone has a right to free speech and expression.

I let my brother in law stun gun me.....

Everyone has a right to free speech...

But, stupidity should be illegal and punished by non lethal weapons. ( that was my free speech )

• Like 1

But, stupidity should be illegal and punished by non lethal weapons. ( that was my free speech )

I think lethal is the way to go. Of course, the earth would look like it did in "I Am Legend".

• Like 4

I didn't know such weapons existed, so I'm glad this thread was made. I don't know about them being used on 'UFO people' ....... I think all US citizens should watch out!

Against UFO people you say. :rolleyes:

Actually some of my post like ET-Long Arms get a lot of likes because I am revealing new info. I hope it's not the US Government.

I have just been through the whole thread and you received 1 likey, for the word "not". Seriously the pictures in the OP, do you really think the government would target you for posting them?

I let my brother in law stun gun me.....

Everyone has a right to free speech...

One could make the case that I'm a trouble maker and I use UFOs for disuptive purposes. I guess this could be viewed as a threat to a national security person who knows there is more to the subject matter. People like me may want disclosure to see total pandamonia or chaos. Taking great pleasure in seeing the walls around those keepin these secrets crumble as they look on in total horror. However I believe if people can figure out things using free speech and looking at material (UFO cases) that is unclassified then it no longer should be a secret. The Government should take to position that times have changed. It must adapt and change with these time. You can't have this national security military agenda dictating things. Technology could easily be abused and used against your own people espcially if there is a lack of oversight.

One could make the case that I'm a trouble maker and I use UFOs for disuptive purposes. I guess this could be viewed as a threat to a national security person who knows there is more to the subject matter. People like me may want disclosure to see total pandamonia or chaos. Taking great pleasure in seeing the walls around those keepin these secrets crumble as they look on in total horror. However I believe if people can figure out things using free speech and looking at material (UFO cases) that is unclassified then it no longer should be a secret. The Government should take to position that times have changed. It must adapt and change with these time. You can't have this national security military agenda dictating things. Technology could easily be abused and used against your own people espcially if there is a lack of oversight.

Maybe you should consider that the " Government " has been telling the truth the entire time. They do not know any more or less then you do.

I used to look up in the sky once in a while, but now I am afraid if I do I will get zapped by microwaves.

Why did I just get involved with a CP? .....I will have a annurism now, thanks.

• Like 1

I have just been through the whole thread and you received 1 likey, for the word "not". Seriously the pictures in the OP, do you really think the government would target you for posting them?

He also got a like in the first page of the thread.

That's 2 people who clicked the like button on something he said he got "a lot of likes on".

I'm not surprised the MIB are targetting him with their high-tech microwave weapons. He's like the UFO equivalent of Woodward and Bernstein.

• Like 1

One could make the case that I'm a trouble maker and I use UFOs for disuptive purposes. I guess this could be viewed as a threat to a national security person who knows there is more to the subject matter.

Can you provide this info you have which could be seen as a threat to national security? I am intrigued.

ps: please do not refer to the ET long armed thread, there is no threat to national security on there.

He also got a like in the first page of the thread.

That's 2 people who clicked the like button on something he said he got "a lot of likes on".

I'm not surprised the MIB are targetting him with their high-tech microwave weapons. He's like the UFO equivalent of Woodward and Bernstein.

Oh I missed that one, but I will take your word for it, I dare not go back to it, my abs are still hurting.

Woodward and Bernstein.would be proud of this kind of reporting.....maybe. :cry:

Edited by freetoroam

i hope the government IS monitoring this thread haha,.. ill remind them that any other lifeform that can get here before we even grasp their existance let alone comprehend their ability to travel interstellar is 1 billion times far more superior to us and any joke of a weapon we create against them.

super FAIL.

I believe aliens are the point of contention. It coincides with the harassment. Some people don't like the details I'm exposing. Using terms like "the government" is pretty vague. Kind of over generalizing things. Some politician in Washington may not know what Raytheon for example is doing. The US outspends the entire world on defense. Spook organizations like SAIC have been cited with many violations. I wish the US Government was President Obama contolling a filling cabinet marked Top Secret but that's not how things work.

UM has gone mad lately

:D

• Like 4

Can you provide this info you have which could be seen as a threat to national security? I am intrigued.

ps: please do not refer to the ET long armed thread, there is no threat to national security on there.

I believe they see things that way. UFOs and ETs are very much real. A cause for concern.

Edited by topsecretresearch

I believe there is something to UFOs and ETs and what is going on is someone is saying back off and take your web sites down and it will stop. It's very easy to wack a person if you really want them rubbed them off. So I'm kind of a prick to the cover-up and I believe they are using non-lethal weapons as to get that point across. It's not only me but another familiy member.

Do you and your other family member have some concrete evidence you can provide us with so we can see for ourselves. You will always get people debunking UFO`s and aliens, but if yours is that evident that it is actually a threat to national security, then I really would be interested in seeing it....but not the ET long armed thread.

I'm not surprised the MIB are targetting him with their high-tech microwave weapons.

It would make sense to use non-lethal weaponry instead of people as a form of supression in this day and age. MIBs are a little old fashioned.

i hope the government IS monitoring this thread haha,.. ill remind them that any other lifeform that can get here before we even grasp their existance let alone comprehend their ability to travel interstellar is 1 billion times far more superior to us and any joke of a weapon we create against them.

super FAIL.

Who failed what now?

It would make sense to use non-lethal weaponry instead of people as a form of supression in this day and age. MIBs are a little old fashioned.

Who do you think are in charge of the microwave beam weaponry and choose who to target with it? The MIB. I know because I am one.