Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#151    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:09 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 23 May 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

I don't suffer from schizophrenia. In perfect health. This started to happen to me and another relative around the same time. I never stated who it was from.

The key word here well could be "relative". Genetics and all that?

Although.............

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 24 May 2013 - 06:12 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#152    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,843 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

Puts Tin Foil hat on just to be sure I can read this thread ! :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

#153    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,194 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:54 AM

Clearly the government or who ever has nothing better to do than harass you with state of the art energy weapons.
Watch out though, they might be in your very room using cloaking devices and posioning your food.

#154    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

“Non-Lethal” Weapons: Where Science and Technology Service Repression

Posted Image
Rowdies buzz off as the Mosquito bites

Secret Directed-Energy Tech Protecting the President?

Interesting article by WIRED. "We know that the Air Force has looked at microwave sound as a non-lethal weapon, and long-range acoustic systems like LRAD are already in use by the military and others. So a Secret Service microwave sound system is not totally, completely out of the question."

This could be another scandal for Obama who makes questionable decisions. My hope is it's the FBI. Interesting.

#155    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,380 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:30 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 27 May 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

“Non-Lethal” Weapons: Where Science and Technology Service Repression

Posted Image
Rowdies buzz off as the Mosquito bites

Secret Directed-Energy Tech Protecting the President?

Interesting article by WIRED. "We know that the Air Force has looked at microwave sound as a non-lethal weapon, and long-range acoustic systems like LRAD are already in use by the military and others. So a Secret Service microwave sound system is not totally, completely out of the question."

This could be another scandal for Obama who makes questionable decisions. My hope is it's the FBI. Interesting.

What does this have to do with anything? It is not and never were a secret that non-lethal weapons were and are being developed. As usual you find something that is very well known, but you found mysterious because you have no inclination to learn about it, let alone put in some effort to actually research it.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#156    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,843 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:13 PM

Its gotta be that Dr. Who  in Him or we should say " I need a Dr. Dr. ! give me the news a gotta lethal weapon pointing at you !" :tu:

#157    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

This is a bunch of schizophrenics who believe there are organizations who have unimaginable technology that can control people from a distance by transmitting voices and images into their heads and inflicting pain, discomfort and even sexual arousal. Naturally they use similar unimaginable technology to read their minds and senses. For some reason the organizations who possess these weapons do not use them to control the world but instead use them on random people to make them look like schizophrenics. Because they're EVIL!

Of course the magic technology they describe makes no sense to any person educated in science but many of these people don't even understand how magnets work. They do have fantastic imaginations. One claims that God is an alien that evolved on a distant planet and is remotely controlling the American government, mainly preventing it from using its time-travel technology to change world events. Of course pointing out the several jumps in their logic is pointless.

#158    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,843 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

View Postscowl, on 27 May 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

This is a bunch of schizophrenics who believe there are organizations who have unimaginable technology that can control people from a distance by transmitting voices and images into their heads and inflicting pain, discomfort and even sexual arousal. Naturally they use similar unimaginable technology to read their minds and senses. For some reason the organizations who possess these weapons do not use them to control the world but instead use them on random people to make them look like schizophrenics. Because they're EVIL!

Of course the magic technology they describe makes no sense to any person educated in science but many of these people don't even understand how magnets work. They do have fantastic imaginations. One claims that God is an alien that evolved on a distant planet and is remotely controlling the American government, mainly preventing it from using its time-travel technology to change world events. Of course pointing out the several jumps in their logic is pointless.

LOL ! THats a fact Jack !   ITs just fun to read all of these peoples belief`s Like our very own comedy channel !

#159    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

View Postscowl, on 27 May 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

You're just posting dismissive drivel. Directed energy weapons, non lethal weapons, active denial system, the microwave auditory effect et al., are all real.  It's not a person's imagintaion.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 28 May 2013 - 03:33 AM.

#160    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:57 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 28 May 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

You're just posting dismissive drivel. Directed energy weapons, non lethal weapons, active denial system, the microwave auditory effect et al., are all real.  It's not a person's imagintaion.

Your just posting fantasy drivel. Fact of the matter is that non lethal weapons have been around longer than you and I have, microwaves are used in almost all facets of modern life, you cannot avoid them, even the people who think they are being stifled by the Government, we know it is not imagination  it is everyday ordinary life, not some James Bond movie where the MIB are out to get Disco Stu the ET Guru. The only active denial I can see is between you and reality. You are paranoid and display symptoms of schizophrenia Stu. Maybe, just maybe, it's not you against the rest of the world?

You are one of those people who can overdramatise everyday mundane happenings and make it sound like the sky is falling. Problem fo you is, all everyone else has to do is look up, and we can see your rather credulous.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#161    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,380 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:09 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 28 May 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

Nobody has denied the existence of such weapons, it is old hat. What is being called into question you being the target of such by some nefarious entity. That is just outright absurd.

Posting drivel? That seems to be your field of expertise.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#162    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,266 posts

• Question everything

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:11 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 23 May 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

What room?

Still waiting for an answer.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#163    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,380 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:17 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 28 May 2013 - 04:11 AM, said:

Still waiting for an answer.

The one with the bright light, white padding and no furniture...

Cheers,
Badeskov

#164    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,735 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:49 AM

TSR, I'd think you'd be ecstatic that non-lethal weapons would be developed and used on you what with the old school alternative of simply disappearing, probably with a hole or two in the head. Look at the bright side man!

Now, if you could kindly point me in the direction of the exit to this rabbit hole...

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#165    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:08 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 27 May 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

What does this have to do with anything? It is not and never were a secret that non-lethal weapons were and are being developed. As usual you find something that is very well known, but you found mysterious because you have no inclination to learn about it, let alone put in some effort to actually research it.

Cheers,
Badeskov

I'm honing on on what's being used and by whom. Who would be concerned or interested in my UFO research? Can they somehow be connected with non-leathal weaponry?

Answers below:

"ADS was developed under the sponsorship of the DoD Non-Lethal Weapons Program with the Air Force Research Laboratory as the lead agency. There are reports that Russia is developing its own version of the Active Denial System."

Official links:

http://jnlwp.defense.gov
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/AFRL/

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, we know that both the DoD and USAF have developed non-lethal weaponry. Some of it fits in the category of a directed-energy weapon. One example would be the MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio).

"The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with modulation, whole words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies."

Okay, that's getting very close except I believe this is newer technology but it hasn't been perfected yet. Notice the "microwave auditory effect."

Once more looking at directed energy weapons:

The energy can come in various forms: Note: "Sound, in sonic weapons."

A spokesman for the Air Force Research Laboratory described his experience as a test subject for the system:[/size][/font][/color]

"For the first millisecond, it just felt like the skin was warming up. Then it got warmer and warmer and you felt like it was on fire.... As soon as you're away from that beam your skin returns to normal and there is no pain."

Notice the above quote from the AFRL (Air Force Research Laboratory) using such weaponry.

Ricky Sorrells of the Stephenville, Texas UFO flap described harassment by the Air Force. From my own research the USAF is very much invloved in the UFO cover-up (cover stories). What else is interesting is if you look at the AFRL page where is the AFRL located?

Answer: Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

Wright-Patterson Air Force Base has a UFO connection. i.e., Hanger 18, FTD.

Let's look at General Arthur Exon's testimony about Wright Field:

Posted Image

Teams of officers assigned to the Washington, D.C., area would fly into Wright-Patterson Air Force Base on commercial flights and then deploy on military aircraft. Their missions, according to Exon, were to investigate UFO sightings.

"Well, the way this happened to me was that I would get a call and say that the crew or team was leaving and they knew...There was such and such a time and they wanted an airplane and pilots to take X number of people to wherever...They might be gone two or three days or might be gone a week." -- Testimony of Brigadier General Arthur Exon base commander at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base during the mid-1960s.

What else do you see on the AFRL web site?

Posted Image

AFRL's mission is to "create the future."  How do we do that?  Click here to watch our video!

Look at the image. It's beam weaponry. Hence my thread "UFO Beams and Defense Contractors Developing Beam Weaponry."
Are directed-energy weapons a type of beam weaponry? Yes.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 28 May 2013 - 05:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users