Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#166    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,576 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 28 May 2013 - 05:08 AM, said:

I'm honing on on what's being used and by whom. Who would be concerned or interested in my UFO research? Can they somehow be connected with non-leathal weaponry?


Are you seriously still trying to tell people someone is after you for copying and pasting crap from all over the net and putting it on a Geocities page?

That's a sign Stu. Not a warning.

Posted Image



Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#167    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,576 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:35 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 28 May 2013 - 05:08 AM, said:

"ADS was developed under the sponsorship of the DoD Non-Lethal Weapons Program with the Air Force Research Laboratory as the lead agency.


As you have been shown well and truly, non lethal weapons are old hat, and not at all secret, why do you think they are secret and new tech?

Did you just hear about them and decide to tie them into UFO's?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#168    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

    Just a contributor..

  • Member
  • 3,217 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gold Coast (Qld, Australia)

  • I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:50 AM

Come back, MacGuffin - all is forgiven, I say...



{wanders off, shaking head, muttering illegibly..}

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#169    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:54 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 28 May 2013 - 06:29 AM, said:

Are you seriously still trying to tell people someone is after you for copying and pasting crap from all over the net and putting it on a Geocities page?

That's a sign Stu. Not a warning.

Yeah they would. It's gang stalking. Look it up.

Also look at all the people on these sort of forums who get upset over "aliens" to the point of obsession. Some notable debunkers have made the rounds to various forums and even have the repuation of writing hate mail to Ufologist.

All of this over something that supposedly doesn't exist.

This comment sums up these types of people:

Re: Gang Stalking - Community harassment groups

I agree this happens a lot, but it can and does usually involve a small group of delusional people. It is adult bullying and for all the same reasons kids do it. The people are typically insecure, they feel some sort of threat or the "getting together" to bully, harass, attack the one person is something that draws them together, makes them feel "apart of things," so to speak. Usually these types are not very bright, they have low social intelligence, they have too much time to kill because they aren't involved in things that matter.

   Their bullying causes tremendous harm, they become insulated and reinforce the dangerous mentality. They become more and more aggressive, to the point of following the person.

   They are the ones who hide behind dark tinted windows, but like one poster said, pulled into the light they show themselves to be the cowards they are and scurry away.


If you think our own system is incapable of harassing citizens think again. Unfortunately, America is a rotten country. It's been a rotten country for some time. It's basically a National Security State. I haven't met on vet from Afghanistan or Iraq who had anything positive to say about those wars. It's basically a disaster in foreign policy. How else can the US justify outspending the entire world on defense? Scare mongering. Conjering up threats. More people will die in a car accident ot be struck by lightning than a terrorist attack in the US. So who is the real threat? It's our own system. Now we the people are considered the enemy. A potential threat.



Basically anyone can be targeted by someone in the Homeland Security-National Security-Defense Complex that deems you a threat and there is little oversight. There is an overeaction to what is considered a threat because these people can't get enough threats. That's the type of country America has become. Part of our economy is now comprised of these idiots. The FBI has been grabbing headlines with scandals for a reason. Going to the FBI is something I don't recommened. If you see something suspicious say nothing.

The USA is basically a monster. Be glad you don't live here. It's a corrupt and borken institution constantly doing damage control. I'm certainly not going to do anything that benefits the US in the future. Even if I see a terrorist (which is likely not going to happen) I'm not going to do ****. If America is invaded guess who's going to defend our shores? No me. America is an example of why capitalism doesn't work. Fat pigs will destroy anything that gets in their hog heaven way. Even if it means a huge deficet, people making due with less, or abusing citiznes and violating their rights. The US is no better than China, North Korea, Iran, all these other countries we like to demonize.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 03 June 2013 - 07:18 AM.


#170    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:23 AM

"they have too much time to kill because they aren't involved in things that matter."

I'm sure that hits close to home for this forum and others like it.


#171    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,576 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 June 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

Yeah they would. It's gang stalking. Look it up.

Also look at all the people on these sort of forums who get upset over "aliens" to the point of obsession. Some notable debunkers have made the rounds to various forums and even have the repuation of writing hate mail to Ufologist.

Who are "they" Stu? The Government? "They" are concerned that you are copying and pasting woo woo sites onto your blog? Heaps of people do that, why are you special?

Or is it the "debunkers" you refer too? I am in Oz mate, I would need an exceptionally highly powered instrument to bother you wouldn't I? Someone from here has written hate mail? About You? Name and shame Stu, it's a public forum.

Your page is amusing and benign, I really do not understand who you would think might feel a need to target you.


View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 June 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

All of this over something that supposedly doesn't exist.

Nobody denies the existence of aliens, it is the scenario of them and being on earth is where the whole thing falls apart.

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 June 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

This comment sums up these types of people:

Re: Gang Stalking - Community harassment groups

I agree this happens a lot, but it can and does usually involve a small group of delusional people. It is adult bullying and for all the same reasons kids do it. The people are typically insecure, they feel some sort of threat or the "getting together" to bully, harass, attack the one person is something that draws them together, makes them feel "apart of things," so to speak. Usually these types are not very bright, they have low social intelligence, they have too much time to kill because they aren't involved in things that matter.

   Their bullying causes tremendous harm, they become insulated and reinforce the dangerous mentality. They become more and more aggressive, to the point of following the person.

   They are the ones who hide behind dark tinted windows, but like one poster said, pulled into the light they show themselves to be the cowards they are and scurry away.


Trash can head aliens, and you think the skeptics are delusional??????

I think you have overstated your importance. No offence, but I cannot see a rehashed blog as a threat to anyone or anything. Particularly with those highly amusing pics.

Believers always call a request to justify their claim "bullying" So you feel if one does not believe ET stories at face value one is a bully?

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 June 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

If you think our own system is incapable of harassing citizens think again. Unfortunately, America is a rotten country. It's been a rotten country for some time. It's basically a National Security State. I haven't met on vet from Afghanistan or Iraq who had anything positive to say about those wars. It's basically a disaster in foreign policy. How else can the US justify outspending the entire world on defense? Scare mongering. Conjering up threats. More people will die in a car accident ot be struck by lightning than a terrorist attack in the US. So who is the real threat? It's our own system. Now we the people are considered the enemy. A potential threat.



Basically anyone can be targeted by someone in the Homeland Security-National Security-Defense Complex that deems you a threat and there is little oversight. There is an overeaction to what is considered a threat because these people can't get enough threats. That's the type of country America has become. Part of our economy is now comprised of these idiots. The FBI has been grabbing headlines with scandals for a reason. Going to the FBI is something I don't recommened. If you see something suspicious say nothing.

The USA is basically a monster. Be glad you don't live here. It's a corrupt and borken institution constantly doing damage control. I'm certainly not going to do anything that benefits the US in the future. Even if I see a terrorist (which is likely not going to happen) I'm not going to do ****. If America is invaded guess who's going to defend our shores? No me. America is an example of why capitalism doesn't work. Fat pigs will destroy anything that gets in their hog heaven way. Even if it means a huge deficet, people making due with less, or abusing citiznes and violating their rights. The US is no better than China, North Korea, Iran, all these other countries we like to demonize.

Well, Big D seems to do alright, and I hope to visit him in person. Very unpatriotic of you to refuse to help your country, it is made up of people, not one Government, but again, this is where believers go totally off the rails. They do not seem to understand that there is more the the globe than the US, and we can see space just as well as the US can, anyone can. Your arguments would be more appropriate in a debate about energy, that is where big money changes hands, if anything, the UFO question would be a fine distraction to Governments so they can worry about day to day stuff that matters in the here and now.
I beg to differ, the US has better safety management, look at construction deaths in the US and them=n compare them to China. From an outsiders view, it looks like the US cares more about it's people than most countries. If the ET question was what you think it is, how do you think you would fare in China? Ever heard of Tiananmen Square?
You really ought to be counting your lucky stars, I do not think you have a clue how harsh the rest of the world actually is. It is a sad indicator for the future. If everyone has everything, will everyone be expecting more than is possible?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#172    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,576 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 June 2013 - 07:23 AM, said:

"they have too much time to kill because they aren't involved in things that matter."

I'm sure that hits close to home for this forum and others like it.

LOL, like regurgitating material in a blog maybe?


Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 03 June 2013 - 07:59 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#173    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:29 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 03 June 2013 - 07:58 AM, said:

LOL, like regurgitating material in a blog maybe?

What I am describing with the harassment is real. Upon further reseach it appears to be gang stocking.

I came across this....

In a recent symposium on the Gulf Coast and 9/11 disasters, Gunderson went into further details about gang stalking. Through his 30 years of experience and research, in addition to nearly as much time in the FBI, Gunderson lays down the framework of gang stalking in the U.S. He states it is an illegal black-ops program of military intelligence, CIA and FBI that makes COINTELPRO of his day look like Sunday school. Throughout the U.S. operating 24/7 there is a Central Command, located in the U.S., with multiple satellite offices whose administrators can instantly initiate surveillance, phone taps, and harassment. They have the technology, government funding and manpower to dispense against anyone at any time! Gunderson has files on the program and thousands of case studies on individuals he calls "targeted". This is the truth about illegal government gang stalking from the mouth of a top ranking career FBI Chief with thirty years experience in the Bureau. See below link at 7:20 to 9:45.

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Gang Stalking: Former FBI Division Chief Speaks Out | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic...t#ixzz2V8vDeoZI

I wouldn't believe this but if you Google: "gang stalking finding a lawyer" for example and there is page after page of people seeking help. If someone is researching something that is being covered up and exposing details there may be enough there to cause concern and to these people involved in black programs to justify gang stalking.

The truth is if there is a lack of oversight and the non lethal weaponry technology is there I believe the temptation would be too great to use it against someone. As I pointed out earlier the USAF is developing this technology and are very much involved in the UFO subject matter.


#174    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,600 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 June 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

If someone is researching something that is being covered up and exposing details there may be enough there to cause concern and to these people involved in black programs to justify gang stalking.

:wacko:


#175    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 03 June 2013 - 07:56 AM, said:

Trash can head aliens, and you think the skeptics are delusional??????

I think you have overstated your importance. No offence, but I cannot see a rehashed blog as a threat to anyone or anything. Particularly with those highly amusing pics.

This is wrong.

I compile UFO and ET reports and expose commonalities such as ET - Long Arms, Wrinkle Skin ET reports, No Seams and Rivets in craft descriptions, ET - Short Size, ET - Large Cranium, UFO Beam reports etc. I try and keep an open mind in reading reports realizing that everyone isn't a professional artist.

I will start posting on other forums regarding gang stocking, electronic harassment, and non lethal weaponry used against citizens. I will also set up a web site or page dedicated to the subject matter in an effort to inform the public.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 03 June 2013 - 12:17 PM.


#176    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

microwave auditory effect (MAE)

Posted Image

MAE results in a strong sound sensation in the human head when it is irradiated with specifically selected microwave pulses of low energy. Through the combination of pulse parameters and pulse power, it is possible to raise the auditory sensation to the “discomfort” level, deterring personnel from entering a protected perimeter or, if necessary, temporarily incapacitating particular individuals.


#177    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:49 PM

Okay I set up a web resource page:

Gang Stocking/ Non Lethal Weapons Used Against US Citizens

This link will be spread to activist organizatios and media outlets.


#178    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,632 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

I was a gang-stocker one time, on the night shift. They always wanted them on the top shelf.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#179    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,639 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:40 PM

HEy , Sweetpumper,Psyche101,mcrom, Whats your drift on this " TSS" guy ? He`s not put what where,whom hes is ? Does that send a red flag up the pole ?
Looks like hes not going to ever tell us what his agenda really is ! Oh ! Oh ! That's it , HE`s Top Secret, That explains it fully .
But on another note,What If He`s actually the Real Man ? Top Secret under-da-covers raw to the bone fingers,never seen the light of day Alien undercover Agent?
Well That about says it all . Nah ! Hes just got lots of time on his fingers ! :tu:
We need  all types in here to Keep the Grind going !

This is a Work in Progress!

#180    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,632 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:43 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 03 June 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

HEy , Sweetpumper,Psyche101,mcrom, Whats your drift on this " TSS" guy ?

I don't care who he is, I just don't like 10 threads a day from him.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users