Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#181    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,378 posts

• Question everything

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

Last Halloween I attended an interesting seminar by a local paranormal investigation group, IE a bunch of "ghost hunters." One of the things they made a point of was how often the phenomena turned out to be linked to abnormal EM fields being produced by malfunctioning electrical equipment or faulty wiring. Once this source was removed, the phenomena stopped. The effect is also documented in association with low frequency sound also from machinery:

http://www.hauntmast...-in-machine.pdf

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Infrasound

Note the symptoms listed.

And guess what low frequency EM happens to effect?

http://www.google.co...erp.DdzZeUswhSE

This is why I was trying to pry out of you where the effect was taking place. My suggestion to you would be to obtain an EM meter and do some checking in that area. I should add that continued symptoms outside that general area are not necessarily  indications of outside agencies either:

http://en.wikipedia....ypersensitivity

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#182    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,285 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

TSR, why would someone in authority use what is clearly an ineffective weapon against you when they could just shut down your website for a lot less hassle?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#183    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,898 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:48 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 June 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

I came across this....

In a recent symposium on the Gulf Coast and 9/11 disasters, Gunderson went into further details about gang stalking. Through his 30 years of experience and research, in addition to nearly as much time in the FBI, Gunderson lays down the framework of gang stalking in the U.S. He states it is an illegal black-ops program of military intelligence, CIA and FBI that makes COINTELPRO of his day look like Sunday school. Throughout the U.S. operating 24/7 there is a Central Command, located in the U.S., with multiple satellite offices whose administrators can instantly initiate surveillance, phone taps, and harassment. They have the technology, government funding and manpower to dispense against anyone at any time! Gunderson has files on the program and thousands of case studies on individuals he calls "targeted". This is the truth about illegal government gang stalking from the mouth of a top ranking career FBI Chief with thirty years experience in the Bureau. See below link at 7:20 to 9:45.

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Gang Stalking: Former FBI Division Chief Speaks Out | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic...t#ixzz2V8vDeoZI

Gunderson is dead, you know that I take it?

He is not talking about aliens, unless I missed it. He is talking about the dark side of society, drugs, kidnapping, sex slaves. Not people who cut and past woo woo sites on a Geocities blog. Please tell me you see the difference.

I wouldn't believe this but if you Google: "gang stalking finding a lawyer" for example and there is page after page of people seeking help. If someone is researching something that is being covered up and exposing details there may be enough there to cause concern and to these people involved in black programs to justify gang stalking.

Did you click on any link and see what they were about, or did you assume people all over the world who cut and paste woo woo sites are under the crosshairs?

Also, there are many paranoid people out there. Like the guy in the bottom link on that page you linked to. He thinks the Government beat him up for turning his back on Hillary during a speech. It was described as a "powerful gesture" LOL. I think it was more likely someone from the crowd. We did not hear about this "powerful statement" down here in Australia mate.

The truth is if there is a lack of oversight and the non lethal weaponry technology is there I believe the temptation would be too great to use it against someone. As I pointed out earlier the USAF is developing this technology and are very much involved in the UFO subject matter.

To what end? To give woo woo people headaches? Seems fair to be quite frank. I always say you get what you give?

No, the USAF has little to do with the subject these days, unless some panic stricken person calls a UFO a threat. Physicists, astrobiologist's, meteorologists and astronomers are the people you are now thinking of.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#184    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,898 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:56 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 03 June 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

HEy , Sweetpumper,Psyche101,mcrom, Whats your drift on this " TSS" guy ? He`s not put what where,whom hes is ? Does that send a red flag up the pole ?
Looks like hes not going to ever tell us what his agenda really is ! Oh ! Oh ! That's it , HE`s Top Secret, That explains it fully .
But on another note,What If He`s actually the Real Man ? Top Secret under-da-covers raw to the bone fingers,never seen the light of day Alien undercover Agent?
Well That about says it all . Nah ! Hes just got lots of time on his fingers ! :tu:
We need  all types in here to Keep the Grind going !

An agent? Hrmmzz, going by the in depth information and level of expertise in varying areas, I am going to run with a no on that one ;)

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#185    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,898 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:11 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 June 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

This is wrong.

No, condensed is the word we need here.

I compile UFO and ET reports and expose commonalities such as ET - Long Arms, Wrinkle Skin ET reports, No Seams and Rivets in craft descriptions, ET - Short Size, ET - Large Cranium, UFO Beam reports etc. I try and keep an open mind in reading reports realizing that everyone isn't a professional artist.

Well, you sure have a broad approach, I will give you that. I am not sure why you think anyone would care, as I mentioned, you cannot possibly believe hat releasing something like this:

Posted Image

Is of any concern to anyone? I understand that you allow for artists to have some flexibility, and you are quite right, not everyone is a Picasso, even though his expertise might well be handy here, but who do you think this is a threat to? Can you honestly see anyone but the most arduous believer considering this as anything more than mirthful? What "movement" do you expect this will inspire?

I will start posting on other forums regarding gang stocking, electronic harassment, and non lethal weaponry used against citizens. I will also set up a web site or page dedicated to the subject matter in an effort to inform the public.

I have been meaning to ask, what responses are you getting in other places?

#186    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,898 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 03 June 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

Last Halloween I attended an interesting seminar by a local paranormal investigation group, IE a bunch of "ghost hunters." One of the things they made a point of was how often the phenomena turned out to be linked to abnormal EM fields being produced by malfunctioning electrical equipment or faulty wiring. Once this source was removed, the phenomena stopped. The effect is also documented in association with low frequency sound also from machinery:

This is why I was trying to pry out of you where the effect was taking place. My suggestion to you would be to obtain an EM meter and do some checking in that area. I should add that continued symptoms outside that general area are not necessarily  indications of outside agencies either:

Good call! Might pay to look out for wind farms too, the blades can create low frequencies as well.

#187    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:54 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 03 June 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

I'll keep it short. I rented two rooms. I can hear the person above me dragging the same equipment pacing my position. The signal is like a high pitched tone and is very concentrated when I approach the room. When try to sleep there will be a pulsating effect from ear to ear. Fading in and out pitched tones. I'll feel discomfort in the ear drums, jaw area. Discomfort in the chest, stomach area.

Similar things started to happen to a relative on the West Coast. It was described as waves moving across the body and tinnitus symptoms, a high pitched tone. This person is a female senior age and is disabled. She used to have seizure when she was younger and had a portion of her brain removed. Following the opperation she wasn't the same person and would trip up on words and had trouble holding down employment. Her parents had pride and wouldn't file for disability. I guess the harassers looking at her background thought she was fiar game. Anyway she didn't handle the harassment to well and would yell and scream like she was being tortured, also call the police and claimed it was the person above her. I didn't say anything when she would call asking for help even though I am going through the same thing. She was evicted by the landlord and put in a rest home several weeks ago by another relative who thought she lost her mind. I haven't told about my UFO research nor the harassment and claimed I didn't know what was happening.

I reported the harassment to the FBI, also my political representative. I got no reply by the FBI and a form letter response by my political represetative. I did not contact the police nor a private detective. I don't want to pay for one. I believe this is non leathal weponry and probably by the people in our own Government developing such technology. I believe this since two rooms I've stayed in have been recently targetted and also a familiy memeber in California.

https://sites.google...sment/nonlethal

It's no microwave auditory effect (MAE).

"MAE results in a strong sound sensation in the human head when it is irradiated with specifically selected microwave pulses of low energy."

What I'm going to do now is continue what I am already doing. Complie UFO research and post it online. Compile info on the above and post it online. If a family member is targetted or killed I am going to do nothing. If I am killed I don't care.

#188    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,898 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:08 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 04 June 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

I'll keep it short. I rented two rooms. I can hear the person above me dragging the same equipment pacing my position.

What? Why?

Aren't you talking about microwaves? Or supposed to be?

#189    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:28 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 04 June 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

What? Why?

Aren't you talking about microwaves? Or supposed to be?

What I'm doing is testing out what is effective for shielding (Counter Measure). So far I've had some promosing results. Then I will relate the info to activist (OCW) and radical organizations (Anarchist, Aryan Brotherhood, Neo-Nazi's, Black Panthers. etc) as well as the type of weaponry being used (microwave auditory effect (MAE), ADS). You know the temptation is there to use these type of no leathal weapons on the population. You can disrupt and discredit people who try to mobilize or scare others off from pursuing something. So it's not only being developed for war. Also I'm focusing on religious groups that are interested in the alien subject matter The Church Of Scientology, The Mormons, The Raelians. I actually may join the Church Of Scientology to promote alien and UFO propaganda.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 04 June 2013 - 08:39 AM.

#190    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 04 June 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

What I'm doing is testing out what is effective for shielding (Counter Measure). So far I've had some promosing results. Then I will relate the info to activist (OCW) and radical organizations (Anarchist, Aryan Brotherhood, Neo-Nazi's, Black Panthers. etc) as well as the type of weaponry being used (microwave auditory effect (MAE), ADS). You know the temptation is there to use these type of no leathal weapons on the population. You can disrupt and discredit people who try to mobilize or scare others off from pursuing something. So it's not only being developed for war. Also I'm focusing on religious groups that are interested in the alien subject matter The Church Of Scientology, The Mormons, The Raelians. I actually may join the Church Of Scientology to promote alien and UFO propaganda.

Good Lord, man,... You truly are lost.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#191    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,684 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

I'll keep it short. I rented two rooms. I can hear the person above me dragging the same equipment pacing my position.

:unsure2:

The signal is like a high pitched tone and is very concentrated when I approach the room. When try to sleep there will be a pulsating effect from ear to ear. Fading in and out pitched tones. I'll feel discomfort in the ear drums, jaw area. Discomfort in the chest, stomach area.

have you been to the doctors?

http://www.webmd.com...-topic-overview

#192    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,229 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

Seriously, TSR, your paranoia is breaking all world records...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#193    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

El camion marveloso

• 26,386 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

Sorry, do you mean you'll give the information, once you've learned how to shield against these Weapons, to various parties who might be interested, including the Aryan Brotherhood and various neo-Nazis? Well, I'm sure they'll be extremely grateful at your altruism. :unsure2:
Im sure you'd be right at home with the Scientologistics, though. I expect you'd have no problem believing all their back story. :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#194    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostHazzard, on 04 June 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

Good Lord, man,... You truly are lost.

He needs to head to the victims list at the Mind Control Forum. He'll find the testimonies of hundreds of schizophrenics who believe they're being harassed by government microwave satellites and helicopters to prevent them from bringing peace to all nations.

It's really interesting reading. The line between real and unreal is very blurry for these people.

#195    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,285 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:05 PM

It seems TSR has concluded it's microwaves.  So he should take my earlier advice and construct a Faraday cage.  Build one around your bed if you're experiencing the effects when trying to sleep.  A steel mesh with holes about 1mm in size will effectively block out EM energy from microwaves and anything with a lower frequency.  That means no cellphone signal or WiFi either.

Server rooms commonly use them to shield from outside EM interference and microwave ovens have them built into the door to allow you to see in without microwaves leaking out.

Sleeping inside a steel box would have the same effect but I can't imagine that to be a sensible or healthy option.  A steel mesh will allow you to breathe without worry.

Edited by Archimedes, 04 June 2013 - 08:09 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users