Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#61    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:14 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 06 May 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

Cheap microwave testers are a waste of money. It will not give you a reliable reading. Paranoia about microwaves is pretty stupid to begin with.

Exposing the thyroid to ionizing radiation is pretty serious especially in children but it all depends on the amount of radiation you are exposed to. See the thyroid collars and lead aprons below.

Posted Image

Your off on the skin contact chemical. I don't think what Danny Gordon was referring to was like the Sarin attack in Japan. In the Danny Gordon case the skin contact chemical was supposed to be lethal. Not a non lethal weapon nor a chemical attack where a person is being gassed.

Still, how is the weapon effective against those without a thyroid?

Lethal or not does not change the nature of such highly transmittable substances? That is why they are so effective.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#62    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

The other thing is simulating Tinnitus. The reason I can tell this isn't natural is you can walk in the room being targetted and there it is very strong. Walk into another room and its a lot weaker.
..lemme ask ya sumthin' (..whataya think o' me grammar an' stuff?)

d'ya also get the tinnitus after using laptop/desktop? electrical device in general?
can you *feel* the electrics of say, a fridge?
or the new digital TV's.. do they make ya feel a bit naff after a while?
can ya *feel* choppers before ya see 'em?
how 'bout that 'doof doof' music? (feel it rather than hear it?)

electrical sensitivity?? - and why not? we're all living in a global electrified grid now

...get yer ass to mars a forest for a few days.. see if you feel a difference..

i don't know what it is exactly.. but you're not alone..
ok? :)

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#63    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:56 AM

Non-lethal is it? It's non-lethal until you develop brain damage or cancer. We don't know the long term effect of this thing.

#64    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device) - Combat Footage of Pittsburgh G-20 Protests

Edited by topsecretresearch, 09 May 2013 - 06:36 PM.

#65    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 09 May 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device) - Combat Footage of Pittsburgh G-20 Protests

Is there any video or instances where that's been used against people that we know of?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#66    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

Detection of human movement through walls

#67    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

So, no?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#68    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

What did you say Sweetpumper I couldnt hear your last post cause of all the silly willie nosies ! that was on the clip ! :whistle:

This is a Work in Progress!

#69    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

I like how they take a day off on a Sunday. There's no day off with me. It's going to be smearing UFO info that someone doesn't like me posting on the internet 24/7 and urging others to do the same. You just made your problem worse regardkess if you stop or not because I ain't stopping. Going to toppel these ****s.

#70    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:37 AM

Am I steril now ,from reading this thread? :cry:

This is a Work in Progress!

#71    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

Ubelievable. The admin stated I can't post anything bad about the pres or the US government. The photos of the American flag burning and Suddam Hussein statue being toppled deleted. Oh well...

Obama has Prosecuted More Whistleblowers than All Other Presidents Combined

It wouldn't surprise me if the you know what as president gave the okay. He wants to show he's strong on national defense and not a weak liberal yet the muder rate in his own hometown Chicago is at a record high. Maybe the you know what as pres should work on the cleaning up the ghetto first. Lol.

UFO researchers who smear what's trying to be covered up are less of a threat than an out of control ghetto with record murders. Focus on that. Tell the FBI to stop coercing teenagers to commit terrorist attacks.

American seeks political asylum in Sweden, alleging torture, FBI coercion

Stay in Sweden. It's better there.

A Bridge Too Far

There was a story of the FBI coercing teens to blow up a lonely bridge in Ohioi before the Boston bombings. I'm sure the juvenile delinquents wouldn't have gone through with it but the FBI needs to give them bombs, plans etc before making the arrest. Now non lethal weapons against people researching UFOs. What a stupid government. Way too much money on national security and the military.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 14 May 2013 - 01:41 PM.

#72    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

Listen to Ted Cruz about the US Constitution.

#73    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:30 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 14 May 2013 - 01:31 AM, said:

I like how they take a day off on a Sunday. There's no day off with me. It's going to be smearing UFO info that someone doesn't like me posting on the internet 24/7 and urging others to do the same. You just made your problem worse regardkess if you stop or not because I ain't stopping. Going to toppel these ****s.

Good God man, the almighty stated that is the day of rest!

Keep folding that tinfoil Stu, don't let anyone stand in your way! Show 'em how it's done, get industrial grade stuff! So you are anti Government and a crusader for the ETH hey?

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#74    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

If it makes you feel better googling a debunker explanation and posting tin foil hat images I understand. It's another one of those I have a problem with the ETH types. All of their time is spent on the Weird-Mysteries-Universe forums. :tu:

#75    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

A Bridge Too Far

The informant, a longtime crook with 13 felony convictions, talked two of the defendants into buying the fake C-4, drove them around, nudged the plan along, hired three of them and — according to several sources close to the men — gave some of them illegal drugs. Meanwhile, he continued to commit crimes of his own.

Great article.

FBI stings, like one in Cleveland, become more common in terrorism investigations

So, did the agency's efforts prevent a heinous crime that could have sent scores of unsuspecting motorists plunging to their deaths, or did they help create a crime that never would have occurred without its help?

That woud be the latter.

"Presently, the prevailing kind of view in the public is that the war on terror is so important that we're going to condone aggressive government conduct," said Geoffrey Mearns, a former assistant U.S. Attorney who helped prosecute one of the Oklahoma City bombers. :no:

The truth is looking at the Cleveland case none of these kids would have done anything that drastic without an FBI informant aiding them on.

How FBI Entrapment Is Inventing 'Terrorists'

:no:

Shame on the USA for going down that slippery slope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users