Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Five Month Old Abducted By CPS

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,278 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:37 AM

View PostMichelle, on 29 April 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

It is not illegal and nothing is wrong with taking a child out of the hospital against medical advice, especially if they aren't getting adequate care.

Unfortunately the government feels otherwise. I have posted before. The child protection laws in almost all states came in a wave in the 80s. They almost always state that the safety of the child is paramount. Paramount is a legal term that means above all other laws and concerns. CPS can break any law, can lie in court, to justify their ends. Parents rights are beneath these laws as well.

A large, well most of the country is blissfully unaware of this. They pop out kids, think they can make their own decisions about healthcare. But the FACT is quite different. There are many cases EXACTLY like this one. Families are messed with, messed up and you would be HORRIFIED. They don't get air time because who wants the world to know their family business? The cases are behind closed doors and secret court orders.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#17    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,278 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:47 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 29 April 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

Just wait 'til Obamacare kicks in.

Child protection services has nothing to do with Insurance reform from Obamacare. And ObamaCare is not healthcare.

View PostMichelle, on 29 April 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

It is not illegal and nothing is wrong with taking a child out of the hospital against medical advice, especially if they aren't getting adequate care.

View PostKowalski, on 29 April 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

Doctors are wrong ALOT. That's why they call it "practicing medicine"....

Which means she signed out her child AMA. Which is:

She took him to ANOTHER hospital, and had another doctor check him out, and they said the baby was FINE. They even produced a doctors note saying the baby was fine to come home with the parents. And they STILL took the child away.

SHE signed him out. Thus SHE had responsibility. The states feel they can do better than parents (see my previous post). Especially children. They feel that if you are looking for second opinions, you are not a good parent.

I can prove it's illegal in many states to get second opinions for children (I can't do it here, but I can prove it) I have documents by a real judge.

Doctors are wrong a lot. But apparently to CPS, that's reasons enough for taking your kids away.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#18    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:03 AM

Ahh now I understand, there's alot more I think

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users