Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Too Sexy for Saudi Arabia

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,389 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

View PostLilly, on 30 April 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

Perhaps they should have just made him wear a burkha?

Ya right with one eye covered:):) I remember reading the Sadis wanted to pass a law for women to wear burkhas, with one eye covered, because the eyes are to sexy.

#32    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:31 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 02 May 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

~edit : did you check out the guests at the party ?
http://singaporeseen...t_buy_love.html

I think you'll you see a few 'friends' of yours there :lol:
how the hell do you get spiderman to turn up at your party?? now THAT'S money talking!!
there were also some other good stories on that link third eye! loved the practical joke one, the bizarre newspaper headlines, and the DIY solutions, VERY funny!!
:-)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#33    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 12,282 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

View Postshrooma, on 02 May 2013 - 10:31 AM, said:

how the hell do you get spiderman to turn up at your party?? now THAT'S money talking!!
there were also some other good stories on that link third eye! loved the practical joke one, the bizarre newspaper headlines, and the DIY solutions, VERY funny!!
:-)

Yups ... we have our blend of eccentric idiots too .... glad you enjoyed it ... Ms Hilton Paris sure knows how to party eh ?
The bottles of Champagne they pouring all over themselves was rumored to cost 3000 USD a pop ... hows that for hedonistic fun eh ?

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.
Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC
~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#34    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,233 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

View PostLilly, on 02 May 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

I'm confused..."colored eyes"...doesn't everyone have "colored eyes"? Do you mean light colored eyes?
I found out from my Turkish g/f's manner of speaking that I'm "colored" because I'm not brown eyed (nor dark of hair).  Colored would mean blue or green typically.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users