Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Police snatch baby from home

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1    F3SS

F3SS

Estranged

• 8,228 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:20 AM

This is insanely outrageous. I really don't know what to say it's so messed up. I'd have gone to jail for sure.  I'd have never let go. Could this man have been justified in physically fighting considering: Entering without a warrant, stealing my kid. Do these CPS services need nothing but heresy to steal kids? I always thought at least an investigation would be in order before busting down your door with cops and snatching your kid.
Edit: couldn't see the video on the tablet. I'll have to view it tomorrow. Let me know if the video contradicts the story at all.

'I'M GOING TO GRAB YOUR BABY, AND DON'T RESIST': COPS BARGE INTO CALI. PARENTS' HOME, TAKE THEIR BABY AFTER THEY SEEK 2ND MEDICAL OPINION — AND IT'S ON VIDEO
A California couple had their five-month-old baby "snatched" by police after they took the infant to get a second opinion on a medical procedure, they claim.

Anna and Alex Nikolayev are described as loving parents who took their baby, who has a heart murmur, to Sutter Memorial Hospital in Sacramento when he started exhibiting flu-like symptoms.  The family has undergone plenty of doctor visits in the last five months for the their son's heart, and were unsettled by the treatment he was receiving.

Continued... http://www.theblaze....d-its-on-video/

#2    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:31 AM

And the sad part is no one will do anything about it :unsure2:

#3    F3SS

F3SS

Estranged

• 8,228 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:37 AM

View PostBavarian Raven, on 30 April 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

And the sad part is no one will do anything about it :unsure2:
Well they do have a lawyer at least but that won't change whatever policies made this happen unless it gains and sustains national and outraged attention for a long time. That is, assuming the story is what it is. It's a shame these people fled Russia to land in this mess. Hope they don't hate America for this. Americans are on their side.

#4    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:39 AM

Americans are on their side.

Until the next episode of dancing with the stars is on... :no:

#5    F3SS

F3SS

Estranged

• 8,228 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:40 AM

This can't/mustn't go unnoticed. You're probably right though.

#6    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:44 AM

the impact on the child hasnt been mentioned. Horrible behavior by CPS regardless.

#7    F3SS

F3SS

Estranged

• 8,228 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:46 AM

And the nurse too! Pleading ignorance as to what drugs she's giving an infant or anybody for that matter.

#8    F3SS

F3SS

Estranged

• 8,228 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:47 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 30 April 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

the impact on the child hasnt been mentioned. Horrible behavior by CPS regardless.
Hopefully this will end for the better before the kid's ever aware or at least old enough to remember.

#9    njade01

njade01

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

• Aaaarrrggghhh, the pressure!!!!!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:52 AM

No, they don't need an investigation, all they need is hearsay and I know this for a fact as we are currently going through it with my grand daughter.
The warning here is, be careful who you p*** off, because they can do anything they want and there is NOTHING you can do about it, except jump through every hoop they put in front of you, until they have had enough. You can be the best parent in the world and all it takes is one phone call from someone with a grudge.

'I thought your life was supposed to flash before your eyes when you die?'

'It does - it's called living'

God of all things discworld

#10    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

That's outrageous.

I'm left wondering if the fact the parents came from Russia and spoke with a Russian accent factored into how this all played out somehow.

I know you can't go by pictures alone, but in the photographs they appear to be very loving parents. And if they felt they had anything they needed to hide regarding the situation, or if they didn't care for their child, they certainly wouldn't be doing T.V. interviews discussing all of this.

#11    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

View Postnjade01, on 30 April 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

No, they don't need an investigation, all they need is hearsay and I know this for a fact as we are currently going through it with my grand daughter.
The warning here is, be careful who you p*** off, because they can do anything they want and there is NOTHING you can do about it, except jump through every hoop they put in front of you, until they have had enough. You can be the best parent in the world and all it takes is one phone call from someone with a grudge.

Sorry to hear that. I hope things get better.

It's really sad that parents have no rights whatsoever anymore. I wish there was something that could be done about this. CPS is out of control, and has been for quite sometime now. There needs to be a law that states that CPS CANNOT remove ANY child from the parents unless there is PHYSICAL IRREFUTABLE PROOF that the child IS being abused/neglected. NOT someones hearsay. And to come into your house without a WARRANT?! This is against the fourth amendment!
SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THESE A-HOLES! :angry:

Sorry, I will calm down now. This story just really upsets and angers me.

Edited by Kowalski, 30 April 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#12    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,657 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

And this case does not even need religious beliefs not to have faith in the system! The nurse did not know what medicine she was giving the child??!!
Every parent has a right to know what is being given to their child, and if the system does not think so,,then serious changes have to be made, this is a classic case of "we are the professionals and you will do exactly what we say, even if we do not have a clue ourselves".

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#13    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:20 PM

That is appalling!!  They would have had to physically drag my kids from my arms.  It's unbelievable that they can get away with that!!

#14    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,657 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

View PostMoon Gazer, on 30 April 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

That is appalling!!  They would have had to physically drag my kids from my arms. It's unbelievable that they can get away with that!!
Thats exactly it, they do not even think they can, they can!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#15    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,353 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

And yet Child Protective fails to save children like this one.

http://www.syracuse....t_into_tre.html

Unfortunately that's the county where I reside in the article.

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users