Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Energy, and stuff.

RigDigman

So, ever since my experience, I've noticed something weird. I can slightly feel a coolness surround my hand when I focus on them. I can do a similar thing where it feels like there's a muscle underneath my palm, where no such muscle should exist. Is this energy I'm feeling, or am I paranoid? I'm more worried about the coolness then the phantom muscle.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• Perfection

• BlueBomber

• RigDigman

Hi,

Learning to work with energies is kind of easy. It is also kind of different for some of us to relate to these things.

I say, avoid being fearful about various sensations. They are what they are, how you feel the energies. Do what you can to influence what you sense by connecting with the energies and encouraging its movement.

Best Wishes!!

John

Are your hands down by your side when you feel this coolness, or are your elbows bent and your hands up in front of you?

Can you elaborate on the palm muscle? There are lots of muscles in your palm.

Yes anything you focus on you direct energies to & it becomes a portal of sorts into the world of energies. So you mustn't focus on any area of your body if you want to avoid experiencing energies happening there. After a while you'll get use to the energies anyway & they won't surprise you, & you'll be able to tune in and out of them.

The muscle?????????? I seriously think God placed a finger under your palm, like that picture of God extending a finger to Adam. Next time it happens ask it to move. If it moves then it is the finger of God!!!! I'm sure of this. But don't take my word for it.

It has happened to me & I've read a few cases where people have experienced similar things

• 1 month later...

Sorry, but nothing you have stated thus far sounds psychical. It sounds like it could be a psychosomatic effect in which you want something to happen and your body kind of reacts to it.