Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Mother Forces Daughter to Inseminate Herself

inseminate mother forces

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,312 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

(CNN) -- A woman desperate to have a fourth child forced her adopted teenage daughter to artificially inseminate herself with semen purchased over the Internet so she could have the baby.
The woman devised the plan after her efforts to adopt another daughter were thwarted. In addition to the victim, the woman also has two other younger adopted daughters.
The astonishing revelations appear in documents released this week by a British court. The previously secret child welfare judgment from March 2012 was only published after the conclusion of the mother's criminal trial.

READ MORE

:huh:

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#2    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

wtf

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#3    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,574 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

Oo... you can buy everything on the internet, can't you?

This is just messed up, but I know a family where something like this happened. Not forced, but facilitated.
The mother remarried and wanted another baby, but was too old or whatever, so she basically pushed her teenage daughter into the arms of a man, sabotaged birth control etc. till her daughter got pregnant, had to move back home when the guy dumped her of course, and now the Mom feels like she has a baby again, even though it's her grandson in truth.

People are nutty.

Embrace the impossible.

#4    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,588 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:31 AM

What the hell is wrong with just moving to a puppy. Crikey. Some people.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,605 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

I find this to be very sick.

Poor girl.

#6    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 4,051 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

I would say this was a pretty good tip off that the "grandmother" is loony:

Midwives said she was aggressive in trying to make sure the baby didn't bond with her daughter.

"We don't want any of that attachment thing," the mother said, according to the midwives after breastfeeding was suggested. "Is there much point to that, I will be the one giving him the bottle."

While hospital notes said the plan was for the daughter to relinquish the baby to her mother, the midwives became suspicious that something was going on as she became increasingly "pushy and insensitive."

They also heard the woman apologize to her daughter for putting her through so much.

They finally reported the mother's behavior after she tried to remove the child from the baby ward.

I guess a 16 year old who has been brainwashed since she was a preteen into thinking it was her duty to her adoptive mother to artificially inseminate herself can get a free pass on this without any condescending remarks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users